• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well... The Doctor did say he got married before. To some queen. He told Ood Sigma. :3

And before that, back on Gallifrey, he had wife, kids, grandkids... I wouldn't put it past him. I bet he'd have tied the knot with Rose if she hadn't gotten herself trapped in an alternate universe with a phoney Doctor look-alike. Why settle for Meta-Crisis, when you can have the real thing?! Serves you right for trying to be the hero with that lever in front of the rift. >:(

Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I guess so, but the Eleventh Doctor doesn't really strike me as someone who would fall in love like Nine/ Ten did with Rose. I'm kinda glad that Rose ended up with the Meta-Crisis Doctor, because I can't imagine her with Eleven (he's not pretty enough xD).

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • wait, hang on a mo', didn't they say something about River Song being the Doctor's wife?

o_o

I swear, I knew it from the Forest of the Dead double.

...and, in that first half of the Time of Angels, I swear Amy asked "is she your wife?" and the Doctor replied with a disgruntled "yeah."

Kon~

Years
  • wait, hang on a mo', didn't they say something about River Song being the Doctor's wife?

o_o

I swear, I knew it from the Forest of the Dead double.

...and, in that first half of the Time of Angels, I swear Amy asked "is she your wife?" and the Doctor replied with a disgruntled "yeah."

Didn't he say something along the lines of "Maybe"?
    *can't remember herself x.x *

And all she said was Yes. It was multiple choice! You can't just say "yes" to all! >. <

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Well, it was the second time that he'd met her (in his time line) during the incident at the Byzantium (I think that's the right spelling). So it'd be unlikely that he knew, unless he'd taken a peek in her little blue book. xD;

Kon~

Years
  • Yah, that's what I thought. :D

Events in River Song's life (from the POV of the Doctor):

# - we are here.

Library --- Byzantium --- Pandorica -#-#- ??Jail?? --- Killing someone?!?! --- ???? --- Doctor saying goodbye to her by taking her on a meal and giving her his screwdriver --- presumably travelling with the Doctor --- Learning to fly the TARDIS? --- Travelling with the Doctor? --- Meeting the Doctor

Of course, from River's POV, it's the complete opposite. :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Apparently we're to find out who she really is in next year's series. c: Roll on December (and Easter*), I say!

* Because it's usually around Easter time that they start the new series, right?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Meh, it doesn't make sense, but I swear it was a yes.

And of all times to use the Doctor's action theme, it was during a football game. It made the football game more than epic though, lol. :D

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I don't think the Doctor and River Song are married - the 'sweetie' thing may be an in-joke between them, or just River's manner of speaking. I'd like to think they're enemies but in a cool rivalry way, and then the Moff will pull a big twist of some kind. I'd just really love it if she turned out to be one of the other surviving Time Lords, and the show uses that to bring Gallifrey back. I miss my *****y ol' Time Lord society. ;~;

ETA - in the Old Series and the tie-in novels, the President of Gallifrey was a woman. :3

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Yeah that would be interesting - even though we sorta saw them come back (Okay - for like, 10mins or so) in End of Time

But if I read right - wasn't Romana Lord (Or in this case, Lady) President at one point? If that's who you were referring too... *Shot'd*

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Yeah that would be interesting - even though we sorta saw them come back (Okay - for like, 10mins or so) in End of Time

But if I read right - wasn't Romana Lord (Or in this case, Lady) President at one point? If that's who you were referring too... *Shot'd*

Yes, Romana was President of Gallifrey for a little while in the spin-offs, although I don't remember how she escaped from E-Space...anyway, I would really love River Song to be Romana, but I think the Doctor would have noticed by now. =]

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I remember hearing lots of rumours during Series 4 that Donna was Romana in some way.

It would seem a bit more feasible if it was River though - but why would Romana (If it really does turn out to be River) want to kill 'the best man she ever knew'?

Yay for random speculation XD

Kon~

Years
  • Ooh, I liek random speculation.

I've heard a rumour every series that [insert companion] is Romana in disguise. 4SRS.

I think they should just cut to the chase and bring back Romana. :D
    And the Master too. His mysterious disappearance at the end of the End of Time leaves him wide open for re-entry to the series. Plus... well... the Master is bloody awesome! That's what! BRING BACK JOHN SIMM!!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I remember hearing lots of rumours during Series 4 that Donna was Romana in some way.

I had my own version of the end of DT planned in my head, in which it was Donna that picked up the Master's ring and stuff happened meaning that the Master's consciousness in the ring took over her mind and in some weird timelordy way converted Donna into a Timelord. Much angst later, Doc defeated the Master as Donna and the Master's consciousness was destroyed/sealed away and Donna was still a timelord so she could still travel with the Doctor and remember him and stuff. < 3

I might write that fanfiction if I ever have the time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Events in River Song's life (from the POV of the Doctor):

# - we are here.

Library --- Byzantium --- Pandorica -#-#- ??Jail?? --- Killing someone?!?! --- ???? --- Doctor saying goodbye to her by taking her on a meal and giving her his screwdriver --- presumably travelling with the Doctor --- Learning to fly the TARDIS? --- Travelling with the Doctor? --- Meeting the Doctor

Nu-uh. Riversong was in Stormcage before the events of 'The Pandorica Opens'. That's where she got the phonecall.

xX

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I re-watched Last Of The Time Lords the other day, and have to agree. Simm was epic. c:

I agree. Simm-Master is my favourite enemy in the series. Something about his absolute insanity, well more the way he enjoys himself makes me love him.

*Starts having flashbacks to him dancing with wheelchair-doctor on the Valiant*

I think I'm gonna watch the episodes with The Master tomorrow. I'm re-watching series 5 at the moment on demand :P.

Kon~

Years
  • I agree. Simm-Master is my favourite enemy in the series. Something about his absolute insanity, well more the way he enjoys himself makes me love him.

*Starts having flashbacks to him dancing with wheelchair-doctor on the Valiant*

I think I'm gonna watch the episodes with The Master tomorrow. I'm re-watching series 5 at the moment on demand :P.

"Here come the drums, here come the drums, hey there baby baby! You are my voodoo child, my voodoo child..."

*dances manically*

*sends forth Toclafane*

"Decimate them. Ooh, I like that. Decimate. Children; remove one tenth of the population of earth!"

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • His comment about Jack and Martha was amusing. XD 'The girly and the freak', he called them, but said something about not knowing which was which. xD;

I did like Cpt. Jack too, even though season 4 of Torchwood has been confirmed, I'd love to see him come back (because he first appeared in a Moffat episode).

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Oh, they're doing more Torchwood? From what I heard of the ending to the Children of Earth thing, it seemed pretty final to me. I was never a big Torchwood fan. I was quite young when it came out, and was rather... Oh, what's the word? ... Disturbed/Digusted by the first ten minutes of Ep2. I figured it wasn't my thing, even if I'm more slightly more tolerant now. : |
    xX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back