• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity's Official Doctor Who Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • I don't see what the fuss with Ten x Rose was about, but I didn't start watching DW properly until Season 3, with Martha in it. 'Course, I've seen the other episodes now. xD

Oh no. You can't deny TenxRose. That was true love!

Seriously, if they'd had a chance, they'd have stayed together forever. and I'm pretty sure they did it. When they were saying goodbye on Bad Wolf Bay, Rose said something about there being a new person joining the family, and Ten got all flustered and worried until she said it was Jackie who was pregnant.

CLEARLY he thought HE might have gotten ROSE pregnant.

I hold that to be true. :3

I love TenXRose. And maybe a little bit of Jack in there too. X3

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • CLEARLY he thought HE might have gotten ROSE pregnant.

XD
    Thing is, whether you see it like that or as that he was worried she'd forgotten about him and was having Mickey's baby, it still shows love. True love.
    When that scene first played I was only about eleven or something like that, and my mother said to me "When you've had your heart broken for the first time you'll understand..." and there was me sitting in the corner of the sofa bawling my eyes out.
    I don't think you need to have experienced heartbreak to understand the pain and sorrow those two must have felt when they left each other. The parting was so sweet and so sad...

Oh my gosh. Don't get me started on how much I squee when they get back together. Everything about that scene was ADORABLE. And the hug after the not-regeneration. It's all I can do not to stop myself squeeing right now.

... I must go and watch it. Now.

Kon~

Years
  • SAME.

I love that scene where they're just running towards each other, grinning like idiots... running.... running... OHSHI-- A DALEK! O.O

Ahww.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Eeeek! And the way Ten's expression changes.

Confusion.
    Shock.
    Realisation.
    Joy.
    OSHI-- DALEK!
    Still happy to see Rose. : 3

And then the hug. THE HUG! I cannot stop thinking about that hug. It's just... One of the most wonderful things I've ever seen in my entire life.
    I mean, they were separated for so long, and then they're finally in each other's arms again and all of the pure emotion of the joy and the love just come flooding in. OH MY GOSH.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Eh, I started late; a rerunn of The Sontaran Stratagem in S4 was the first episode I really watched, I think (well, The Next Doctor, technically).

Even then, as someone who'd only ever heard of Rose, that scene on the Stolen Earth with the two running like idiots to the other they hadn't seen in ages...that was really something. The next episode, they were split up again (well, ten from Rose) and it was like awwwww.... =( and then he was all sad and angsty and lonely for the next Specials until he died and Awesome Eleven came along. :D

In two days, the Pandorica Opens and after another week, there's going to be the Big Bang.

Kon~

Years
  • Eh, I started late; a rerunn of The Sontaran Stratagem in S4 was the first episode I really watched, I think (well, The Next Doctor, technically).

Even then, as someone who'd only ever heard of Rose, that scene on the Stolen Earth with the two running like idiots to the other they hadn't seen in ages...that was really something. The next episode, they were split up again (well, ten from Rose) and it was like awwwww.... =( and then he was all sad and angsty and lonely for the next Specials until he died and Awesome Eleven came along. :D

In two days, the Pandorica Opens and after another week, there's going to be the Big Bang.

Ahw, you will NOT be disappointed! Yah, Angsty!Ten was a byproduct of Heartbroken!Ten, who appeared not long after the death of InLove!Ten.

I ♥ TenxRose. :D:D:D:D

*runs into the distance OHSHI-- A DALEK!*

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • ... Yeah, I guess this is how people must feel when they see me getting all worked up about AkuRoku. xD;

My favourite Ten companion was Donna though. C: For someone who wasn't into it that much, the Ten x Rose stuff and the unrequited Martha thing were kinda... I dunno. It was refreshing to see a companion who didn't wanna play naked 'hide the Sonic Screwdriver'. ;D

Kon~

Years
  • ... Yeah, I guess this is how people must feel when they see me getting all worked up about AkuRoku. xD;

My favourite Ten companion was Donna though. C: For someone who wasn't into it that much, the Ten x Rose stuff and the unrequited Martha thing were kinda... I dunno. It was refreshing to see a companion who didn't wanna play naked 'hide the Sonic Screwdriver'. ;D

Yah, I can see it.

It was like:

NinexRose - Do we love each other or not oh I know I'll become Bad Wolf now kiss me.
    NinexRosexJack - Hide the Screwdriver time!! XD
    TenxRosexJack - Hide the Screwdriver time!!
    TenxRose - True love ♥
    TenxMartha - I love you Doctor I still love Rose though Oh well :( Let's still travel.
    TenxDonna - Are you husband and wife NOOOO! lololol Let's be bezzie mates. :D
    ElevenxAmy - Come along Pond Oh yes 900 years? It's been a while then Oh but I do love Rory, Rory Who? Oh yah, well I'mma get married Let's keep travelling!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • One of the most heartwarming moments of the specials for me was when the Doctor asked the Master "Did you really think I'd leave my best friend defenceless?" or something like that. He called Donna his best friend, and that, for me, was all it took to have me squeeing with damp eyes. I really loved Donna and the relationship they shared. When he actually called her his best friend I was really moved.

Rose's envy of Martha when she came back. XD
    xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I love how Eleven calls Amy 'Pond'. And Rory 'Mr Pond'. XD
    My friends and I say 'bow ties are cool' all the time. Because they are. We even said it to my Prom date.

We were having a discussion about fezzes on Thursday. Then we passed a truck carring portaloos, so we had an... interesting discussion about fez shaped portaloos.

Oh, how I love Doctor Who...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I think Matt Smith is the only (Nu)Doctor who can pull off a fez. XD I like the dialogue in Confidential, where they were all: We had to work out a way to get rid of the fez because Matt would wanna wear it for the next series.

Kon~

Years
  • I love the fact that he said "It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."

And then later, when he woke up in the TARDIS, the first thing he said was "I need to buy a fez." XD

I watched the Confidential. One of the writers/staff/I can't remember said that if Matt gets given a fez, he will keep it. It will be part of his costume. It will become part of his every day wardrobe. He will never take it off. Which was why it had to get destroyed. It was for his own good. XD

Kon~

Years
  • I'm kind of bored. Saturday. And no Doctor Who.

It should be weekly. All week, every week. Yeah, they should start filming 52-episode series. It would be awesome. Stupid, tiring and probably v. bad quality, but awesome.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Once every two years.

I'd rather go without Who for 9 months. :D

STOP IT WITH ALL THE "POND" AND "MR POND" STUFF IT'S GETTING SPOILERY RARARARARARARARARA

Pandorica still tomorrow. ><

AND THE FEZ.

THAT'S ENOUGH FEZ.

WTF IS A FEZ EVEN.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I watched the Confidential. One of the writers/staff/I can't remember said that if Matt gets given a fez, he will keep it. It will be part of his costume. It will become part of his every day wardrobe. He will never take it off. Which was why it had to get destroyed. It was for his own good. XD

I saw that, I thought it was great XD.

I love the fact that when he thinks he escaped, he checks he has legs and then that he has his fez.
    I wish they hadn't destroyed it, it just suited him perfectly. Here's hoping he finds another one next series. (b")b

Cue the Doctor Who Saturday withdrawal symptoms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back