• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémo Gold Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
  • ..: Name of the hack :..

Pokémon Gold Edition

..: Hack in :..
    Pokémon Ruby USA

..: Introdution :..
    well you thing...this is repeated,but it isn´t,this remake is special,new grafics and more specials.

..: Hystory :..
    The same history that her it of gold

..: Inc :..
    Xiros and Ozumas

..: Special characteristics :..
    Special characteristics
    The region of always, johto!!
    -new tiles and pallet it is wonderfull!!
    -As always the team rocket giving the lees
    -new minis,backsprite,sprite of kenta and marina!!
    -Scripts As public inspector as possible
    -A very good remake!

..: Scans :..
    Pokémo Gold Edition
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Pokémo Gold Edition
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Pokémo Gold Edition
    Pokémo Gold Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofn2XIQUHFg
    ..: Creditos :..
    OMFG for pallet of water[/center]

This hack I winner the BOH of sp To 3 days of being posting!!

Last edited:

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Cool another remake gold lol, i like the tiles you are using on it. Keep them coming and hope to see more :) and good luck. Oh yeah will there be a bug type pokemon catching contest?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • this looks pretty solid. graphics are nice.
    you might have trouble finding interest in this hack though with Shiny Gold so popular, but good luck to you.
    Will it be a complete remake with kanto in it as well?
    and do you plan on adding/changing any events?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • A few questions:
    1) How are you gonna do the "Day of the Week" Family that give you items?

2) How will Eevee evolve into Umbreon/Espeon

3) Will it be possible to get trade pokemon to evolve normally (like Zel's shiny gold)?

4) Are you gonna put all pokemon in this hack or only the pokemon that appeared in Gold?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • So you came here with your hack, eh, Ozu? Well, Good luck (with Zel around... I support the people who think you should remade silver better, hehe). Well, these flowers are kind of strange, and there are some problems with the borders of the green squares, but the tiles have a lot of colour. Well, another version is always good news.
    Pero... ¿el juego de verdad se llama pokemo oro?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • just watched the video...so it's a spanish hack? you might want to make that known in your fist post.
    also, what was up with the way he walks in the video? it looks like he's getting electrecuted or something

PkmnTrainerRed

Pokemon Trainer Red
    Years
  • Pretty cool game;the flowers kind of look like porygons. Looking for future screenshots, support you all the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    You should notice SG to see that your games wont be the same
    If its spanish... too bad I hope there will be an english one also

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yeah... I completely agree to Erimgard, it seems like if he was being electrocuted. (Plus, the text has some spelling mistakes... accents?)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I really like that tileset, looks like it will be a fun game. To bad it is in spanish.:( Hey shiny gold was translated into spanish maybe you could get this one translated into english.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well Ozumas, as I always say... Good luck with it, Gold Remaker! Keep us updated here at Pokecommunity as well (bring Xiros over here also XD)

It will be good graphically, that's for sure. And I wish that it will also have the same effort for the scripts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Justwondering.. Whats your progress so far? And do you plan to release an English version too?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    A few questions:
    1) How are you gonna do the "Day of the Week" Family that give you items?

2) How will Eevee evolve into Umbreon/Espeon

3) Will it be possible to get trade pokemon to evolve normally (like Zel's shiny gold)?

4) Are you gonna put all pokemon in this hack or only the pokemon that appeared in Gold?

in ruby Eevee can evolve into Espeon and Umbreon by maxing out it's happiness and then leveling it up am or pm

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Nice hack, you and Zel aremy favourite game hackers. I am getting a flash to cartridge soon... I will put you and Zel's game on a Cartridge.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • This remake of gold looks good. I've seen many remakes, but THIS looks the best. And you look to have good skills. Too, the Johto map is very well.

Good luck!

(I know that my english grammar is not very well, but it's not my fault! I'm Portuguese!)

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • Well, zel here i am xD
    I am very happy u liked the hack!
    obviously it will be in spanish, but if ozu wants we can translate it to english
    Zel in scripts i will do the more effort than i did in grafics =)
    Here are screens of route 30:
    Pokémo Gold Edition
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Hope u like them!

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
  • Hey Ozumas!!! Good to see another g/s/c remake!! I never get tired of those!!! BTW, it's just a suggestion but I think it would be great if u and Zel teamed up and made an uber gold remake!! You've got skills Zel doesn't got and vice-versa like the johto overworld map. Anyway, Good luck!!!!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • Xiros & Ozumas ¬¬
    Answering to Erimgard`s question, the hack will have extras and it won´t have kanto, but after johto u will go to another place

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • By the way (just in case some may not have noticed it), I repeat that you made a good job at making Ruby looking as Fire Red (with your extra touch)

So, no Kanto. I see... Well, at least we get more differences :P (But, I don't know, if it is supposed to be a Gold Remake...)
    Well, you've got a long way to think about the rest.

Suerte a los dos! Xiros, te vas a tener que acostumbrar a que no te mencionen ToT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back