• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémo Gold Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
  • Why do most of the great hacks appear in spanish?
    If you translate this: great.
    If not: ...-.-
    Maybe you make it so great that even I like it. (I don´t really like gold, but this looks great)

Oh, and I would change the colour of the berrie tree (like pink, red or smth). Just my oppinion^^

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Well, zel here i am xD
    Pokémo Gold Edition
    Pokémo Gold Edition

Hope u like them!

Yeah i did like them :D and this hack is rocking :)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • interesting...
    so, will it be a whole new region, or just a sort of 'sub-region' with some new things to explore?

Maewa

Hmmm........... Man+Sheep=Jail
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Wow those Tiles look awsome, Make sure that you change the other sprites otherwise they look out of place!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • Thanks for ur posts :)
    Well i have a great news for you (well i think)
    there will be an english version of the hack!
    that´s all for now!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Thanks for ur posts :)
    Well i have a great news for you (well i think)
    there will be an english version of the hack!
    that´s all for now!

YES!!!!!!! That's awsome news dude. So will it come out at the same time as the spanish version or will there be a delay?

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • well... i don´t know, first we will finish the spanish version, we will try to translate it to english inmediately but if there is a delay it will be very short, 3 or 4 days.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    i don´t really now, first we will finish the spanish version but if there is a delay it will be very short, 3 or 4 days.

So by that do you mean that this game won't be relesed until it's finished?

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • no, it will be devided in betas, the first one will be possibly to the second gym.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I know I'm asking alot of questions but I want to make sure I got it. So the betas will come out in spanish then 3 to 4 days later the english one will come out. Correct?

Lash

Years
  • Its very hard to find a good Ruby hack, and this looks like the best Ruby hack out there.
    Though I do support Rockets Revenge, the game still has the old R/S graphics.
    Anyways, this hack looks awesome!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Good job with the graphics. If you finished this hack it would be awsome, and maybe you could even add Kanto, it would be pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2007
    This hack looks awesome Xiros!! Keep up the great work! Its great to see people like u and zel do what nintendo failed to do which was making a G/S remake. I just had one question for you or anybody that knows, I wanted to start a hack on my own and wanted to know how i could export tiles and make my own like you did becuase the difference between the original tiles with custom tiles are fantastic!

Years
  • yes yes yes
    I see another gold remake has arived :D
    well i see its pretty populair remaking gold xD ( i like Crystal though xD .. suicune had a big part in that one )
    oow im wondering off xD
    anyways i have a few questions ...
    Is there gonna be an Kanto in it ? i dont know maybe Ruby doesnt has the space for kanto :P i dont know xD
    And another question it's importend to know for me :P
    Why should i play this hack ? whats new ? is it just a gold remake and nothing new added ?

I know it are stupid questions xD but i like to know .. why i should play this hack for the new graphics we see :) hope you answer
    Crossel logs out !
    bye bye xD

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Yeah! Once again a remake!!!
    Well, the graphics are really nice, i like the Medabot's house!
    Really, all that this needs is good scripts, if it have that it will be excellent!!!

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • Whom they deceive with that Jhoto's map? It cannot be inserted, for offsets (unless you change the internal data, but there´s too complicated ). I recommend them that they withdraw it, in order to avoid problems with users and moderators ... Good, you know that I like very much this hack, one comes from better, having if they can do better than Zel... jeje...

Good Luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back