• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    i just saw the movie and its awesome

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • hitme2k5 said:
    Do you mean be on the site a whole hour before i can download it, or wait a whole hour after downloading something? because the last thing i downloaded was Dark Future and that was over a month ago.....
    so, you didn't download anything else that was uploaded on rapidshare? because that is the only thing i can think of. try it when you get on today.

anyhow, Dark E the video was awesome! it made me want to play this hack even more! KUTAW!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, ok so the plot has totally changed? I mean, what's the same anymore? Now, both the girl and the boy start in the same town, and now Saffron is not reachable, when you said it was at the beginning....ok...well I just lost a little interest in this hack...But it's still good...i'll probably still download it.

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    so, when can we be expecting some new screens or news about the game...?

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • BlainesApprentice said:
    Wow, ok so the plot has totally changed? I mean, what's the same anymore? Now, both the girl and the boy start in the same town, and now Saffron is not reachable, when you said it was at the beginning....ok...well I just lost a little interest in this hack...But it's still good...i'll probably still download it.

> No it's still a different city. I've not fully decided yet but one thing is sure: Both the boy and the girl start in a different city.
    > Why Saffron City is not reachable... you'll see
    > And yes there have been a lot of changes because my head is building and rebuilding a lot.

Dark Spectrum

Creator of Shadows
    Years
  • yeah. we'd like to know hopw far you are in it. But Sasuke, you can't push the person asking how long it will take. That's in the same row as begging for the beta.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    This game Looks Very Cool! But When do u think i'ts going to be released?

megame

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    how many people have asked this?
    he's keeping it a secret

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    the problem is, is no one reads all the posts before posting. comon at least read all the posts by the person who made the thread.

on-topic: this hack looks really cool, I can't wait till it's released

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
  • Hail
    Wow, this some quite a hack, brilliant scripting...
    I wish one day I'll script like u....=)
    I like the idea of staring boy and girl from a different place,you're pretty creative... Surely one of the best hackers around...
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick\m/

bluejay

I'll Fly Forever!
    Years
  • DARK_E I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! not in that kinda way!!! i will have a hack out soon im 84% done.all i need is new pokemon can some people pm some to me??

I looovveee this it made me scream and wake up my dad then get a whoopin for beein to loud after 2:00 am on a school night becuase i was reading all this stuff.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2006
    I have been observing this hack for quite some time. It looks great, but a hack isn't a hack if it isn't realesed. I just hope you don't join the hundreds of others who just stop their projects and quit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    It is 2006 and where is the Game?!?!?

Hi. Let me just say that ther game looks wicked! But it is 2006 and where is the game.

oni_sora

Demon Keyblade Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2007
    doesnt anyone have any patience at all? its not like you dont have other things to do besides wait for this game. yes, we all know that this game looks awesome. but would you consider how hard and long it takes to make a hack of this caliber? i mean if you want a game so bad, you should try your hand at hacking, then you can make them as quickly as you want. and that was my rant, now im done.

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
  • uuh welcome to the forums, i'm afraid i have to disagree the people have been waiting a couple of months for something that A). gets hyped ALOT B). does not have a beta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back