• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Academy Life: Forever!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Will the coordination club be in the game because I remember when I first played the original game I wanted to join the coordination club since I love Pokémon contests but I'd prefer if they were like they're anime counterparts, the contest not the people

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    I need help my Pokémon aren't leveling up is it a glitch in the game or do they just don't level up?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    When you attend the same class type as your Pokémon they will eventually level up you just have to stay consistent.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    When you attend the same class type as your Pokémon they will eventually level up you just have to stay consistent.

I've attended the fire class two times and went out in the wild and beat a couple of Pokémon's but my Charmander hasn't even leveled once and neither has the Pikachu is it just really hard to level up Pokémon? as I'm pretty under leveled sorry if its a bother to ask questions just really confused.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    Yea you need to attend fire class a lot more than two times and they should tell you more about evolution in gym class where you have 1v1 battles and just to clarify I'm not a dev just tryna help.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hey-o, all! Week 3 up to Friday has been written, which means the third Character Poll is ready for your voting pleasure! There's a rough-and-tumble summary at the end, after you vote, but I'll break down the voting results more publicly in the discord later. Remember, this is not a vote for who you want to "date" or "befriend," just who you want to see more scenes of.

Vote here to influence the future of the game!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm remaining skeptical this game will ever be completed, with lot's of the game being butchered from 3 year to only 1 year and how the developer in discord not even know what they're doing, nah I don't this this will be complete

But still good luck from me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    This game is very unique and fun, I'm excited to see it revived and look forward to what you can do with it

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I've just played it (twice), I'm already a big fan. haven't played the original but I'm glad you made some changes. in case you see this & aren't doing this already; after MC has access to the Pokécenter/PC & can buy Pokéballs, is it also possible to get potions? just a thought, keep up the good work

ima-ima

Sleepy writer
    Days
  • Such a cool game, I'm patiently waiting for the opportunity to date my boy Calem.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Update 6.14.2023 is out!

Here's a list of some new features you can expect to see in this release. Not all of them are available immediately at the start of Week 3.

- The game has been written out to the end of Week 3, on April 25th.
    - The first route scenes for Misty, Janine, Flannery, Bea, and Tia are written.
    - 20 new Pokémon can be caught and trained, not counting evolutions of new and old Pokémon.
    - The effective level cap has been raised to 23, not counting Kris' possible bonus lessons.
    - The "alleyway" wild area is now available as a location to visit in the city.
    - The city and the school now both have free healing locations.
    - Implemented a system whereby you can gain an excused absence to skip certain classes.
    - Implemented a system where you can throw money into the gears of capitalism, and hope that some of the shreddings trickle down to you.
    - Dozens of new moves & abilities.
    - Minor dialog changes to clear up confusion about gameplay systems.
    - Added one new student character, and two more non-students.
    - Updated assets for Will, Melony, and Valerie.
    - Somehow removed Ethan.

Things that are planned for Week 4:
    - Rewards for hitting 20 and 30 proficiency.
    - Five more character route scenes.
    - An item system, including an always-accessible backpack.
    - Some moves that involve items, such as Recycle, are not implemented properly. Week 4 will fix that.

Please report bugs and typos in⁠ the discord, linked in the OP. And here are some screenshots from the next week!

Spoiler:

EDIT: 6.16.2023, which fixes quite a few bugs, is now out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never been a fan of visual story, DDLC-like, games etc. But man, this game is something! It's so investing, the system of leveling is thought-out well and planned ahead. The character, man, the characters. It's all top-notch stuff. I'm absolutely loving the game and here's to hoping it gets finished because I just cannot wait to see how things progress!

And I want to date the living hell out of Nate lol

Days
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey will Venonat, snorunt and ferroseed be added in a future wild area in the next update?

Back