• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    This game looks absolutely awesome! It's going to be hard waiting for this... The pokémon are so well-designed that most of them look like they could be from the actual games. I especially like Tentacruze. It's great that the annoying jellyfish finally got another evolution, and a great-looking one too!

Can you reveal what the properties of the Light and Virus types are (resistances, weaknesses, effectiveness)? I couldn't find them anywhere - are they a secret? :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    This game looks absolutely awesome! It's going to be hard waiting for this... The pokémon are so well-designed that most of them look like they could be from the actual games. I especially like Tentacruze. It's great that the annoying jellyfish finally got another evolution, and a great-looking one too!

Can you reveal what the properties of the Light and Virus types are (resistances, weaknesses, effectiveness)? I couldn't find them anywhere - are they a secret? :)

They should be on the forums. On the chance that they aren't, there are three possible answers: (1) It's a secret (2) To Lazy to Post them (3) Hasn't been decided yet.

I'm only a Moderator on the forums, I couldn't tell you :3

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Is fangking working on this still. Its been a while.

No he completely quit since he hasn't posted on this site in 2 weeks. It's all over.[/sarcasm]

He has exams which are much more important right now, along with around 75% of the Acanthite team.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • It sure is :P

Nah, you'll just have to bear with me for the moment. I'm orchestrating operations behind the screens as best as I can but you won't see anything in the way of new material from me for the time being. I'm ensuring that everything can slot into place when I return to full action on June 20th (after my final A level exam) and we'll then push for the demo release around August or thereabouts.

So I won't be posting up any new material, but I will respond to any (sensible) questions that people have.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • That's the same day my exams are finished. =3 Let me wish you all the best for your exams. ^_^ (and of course for the Ancanthite Project).

Oh, and btw, those battle screens look really good. Just like the official ones. ^^

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • The game looks great so far. All the new pokemon seem very believable. If a n00b saw it, they would think they're
    real pokemon! Is there a list of what evolves/prevolves into what? You probably aren't taking suggestions, but Cildereign
    is a bit too fat (pretty obvious what his ability will be) and Moomoo looks a bit like a pig. Of course, these things
    don't matter, and will probably be ignored. Anyways, good luck on the game and keep working hard!

Last edited:

ke14nt

king of Kingz
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    hey i like the story of the game.. can't wait to play this one..goodluck..

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Like I've said on the site, amazing. Love the new concepts. I wish we could get to see a few more sprites. Hopefully we can get this up and running soon enough :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Is this a hack? A Legit GAME FREAK game? or Just an original creation??
    I WANNA PLAY IT!!!!!!!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • this looks like THE best hack ever

The Fakedex is awesome and all the pokemon are sweet.

only seen2 cities/towns and both are awesome

can't wait for the beta

Rekon

Gekkomodo! I Choose You!
    Years
  • this looks like THE best hack ever

The Fakedex is awesome and all the pokemon are sweet.

only seen2 cities/towns and both are awesome

can't wait for the beta

It's not a hack, its an original game in development for the PC using RPG Maker XP. And yes, the fake dex ROCKS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back