• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hey, I apologize in advance if this has been asked, I tried searching through but it's a big difficult to do from my iPhone and I won't have my computer for a few days. I love this hack by the way.

My question is how do I obtain the shiny ghastly? I know it says in the graveyard on a Sunday but I don't know how to see the day in game and time doesn't pass normally so I am not sure how to figure out whe ghastly is there. I figured it would be there today since today is a Sunday but I must be missing something.... Thanks for the help!

Years
  • Just for fun, I edited and put a Mart seller on the Pallet Forest, to buy pokeballs and capture the Mew lvl 1 on the beginning of the game. It's so easy to kick ass with a Mew on team. hahahaha

Years
  • And that is fine by me. I only offered if he needed any bugs tested before a release. Of course if he would rather do that himself, that is allright. I've put "pm me if you need a beta tester(keyword if)" in my signiture as a way to let rom hackers know that they can contact me if they need beta testing.

he does occasionally ask for beta testers. i beta tested 7.5 for him... you just have to wait until he is complete beta 8 or if you're that keen on beta testing, try looking up pokemon adventures green chapter. although not until school is done for rockamn, he is releasing updates for that more frequently than for this.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, people. Please don't jump into the conclusion that I don't accept beta testers.
    I do, but I DON'T ACCEPT THOSE WHO BUG ME ABOUT BEING A BETA TESTER!

Rago,
    do not answer question like this for me, and I prefer to call it Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter, and not Pokemon Adventure Green - Green story, so do not rename my project for me. I know you mean well, but it's extremely infuriating.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    If I have the 5.5 beta for Reds story and wanna keep my progress and move up to the most recent beta but when I click send to Gba4ios it doesn't work what should I do ? Help please

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    If I have the 5.5 beta for Reds story and wanna keep my progress and move up to the most recent beta but when I click send to Gba4ios it doesn't work what should I do ? Help please

No. 5.5 is way too different to the new recent beta. You'll get what I mean when you play the new beta.

Someone's not in a good mood (; I actually just finished the game, thanks for your work! ^^

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    So would I have to delete the 5.5 version and start all over in the 7.9 version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    What to do to pass viridian forest?
    an old man block the road :(

By the way is there any walkthrough for this hack?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hey, I apologize in advance if this has been asked, I tried searching through but it's a big difficult to do from my iPhone and I won't have my computer for a few days. I love this hack by the way.

My question is how do I obtain the shiny ghastly? I know it says in the graveyard on a Sunday but I don't know how to see the day in game and time doesn't pass normally so I am not sure how to figure out whe ghastly is there. I figured it would be there today since today is a Sunday but I must be missing something.... Thanks for the help!

Can anyone help me out? I have been checking everyday now but can't seem to find it.... I have checked on YouTube for a video walk through but cannot find one....

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Can anyone help me out? I have been checking everyday now but can't seem to find it.... I have checked on YouTube for a video walk through but cannot find one....

To have the time system work, you must set RTC on. I don't whether your Iphone emulator have that option.

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
    Years
  • 3 more weeks of university left, counting this week. The assessments are confusing -.-

Good luck! I know I speak for others when saying I hope you do well and come back strong when you can. We all enjoy your hacks immensely.

Currently halfway through Red right now. It's so well done.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    well, don't rush yourself man, take your time and do your best! best of luck! i didnt think you finished this late

Good luck! I know I speak for others when saying I hope you do well and come back strong when you can. We all enjoy your hacks immensely.

Currently halfway through Red right now. It's so well done.

That's really sweet and nice. Thank you guys.

Back