• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Two quick questions:

1) Can Mega Pikachu X still use the Light Ball?

2) Is Mega Pikachu X not supposed to have an ability?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Two quick questions:

1) Can Mega Pikachu X still use the Light Ball?

2) Is Mega Pikachu X not supposed to have an ability?

1) Welp.. you could try this:
    a) Use your MPikachu without it equipped in a battle, and use a Special Type Attack.
    b) Use your MPikachu in other battle, equip the Light Ball and use a Special Type Attack.
    If you see a difference in Power, then it works with it.
    If you don't see a difference in Power, then it doesn't work with it.

2) Apparently.
    I've just Mega Evolved my Pikachu and it doesn't have an Ability either.. weird xD

ON:
    Now that i just tried that, Mega Pikachu looks kinda lame, not that "spectacular" or "amazing" is it should be :/ ...
    There are a lot of better designs out there, like this, this or even this :/ ...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I'm currently stuck for getting the HM Surf, the problem is there is a rock that is in the same position of the HM, so I can't continue the story.

I hope this glitch will be fix in Beta 11.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    im new here
    1. sorry for my bad english
    2. can anyone teach me how to get the mega stone? it's only VenusaurY, PolywrathY and PidgeotX in my pokedex :( and i can't go to the Pumello island
    3. where is entie, rayquaza and ho-oh :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    im new here
    2. can anyone teach me how to get the mega stone? it's only VenusaurY, PolywrathY and PidgeotX in my pokedex :( and i can't go to the Pumello island

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    how do i get my sav files from the old version to 10c? pls help

You can't.
    Aesthode changed a lot of scripts and flags, so you need to start a new Save.

I'm currently stuck for getting the HM Surf, the problem is there is a rock that is in the same position of the HM, so I can't continue the story.

I hope this glitch will be fix in Beta 11.

Do you mean these or this?

For the first ones, you need the HM04 Strength.
    Just go to the Diglett Cave which it's at the end of Route 15 and do the Fossil Hunting Event till its end.

The second one isn't a rock, it's a platform.
    Just walk at its direction and you'll be in the Underwater Zone to get the HM03.
    You'll need to use the itemfinder to trigger an event tho.

EDIT:
    im new here
    2. can anyone teach me how to get the mega stone? it's only VenusaurY, PolywrathY and PidgeotX in my pokedex
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    and i can't go to the Pumello island
    3. where is entie, rayquaza and ho-oh

1) Don't worry, no one it's perfect, my english kinda sucks too xD
    2) NidokingniteX it's at Mandarin Island.
    You can get the Sceptilite, Sharpedonite, SteelixiteY, Slowbronite and Swampertite by having a Pok?mon with Pickup in your team and checking which item it has equipped sometimes.
    I can't remember where the GolemniteX and RaticateX were, but they're really near of Pumello.
    And i know the PolitoediteX it's obtainable too, somewhere..
    But the most easiest solution it's reaching Pumello, the island of the Orange League.

3) Ho-Oh is in the Cave of the Orange Archipielago's Ending.
    Rayquaza.. i don't know, i've just found Groudon and Kyogre, sorry ;_;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    many thanks, but in the trailer i saw so many mega evol, ex like garchamp, mew,...ect... can we?
    and how can i evol onix to steelix

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    many thanks, but in the trailer i saw so many mega evol, ex like garchamp, mew,...ect... can we?
    and how can i evol onix to steelix

1) Yeah, that's the point.
    You can only get like 6 or 7 Mega Stones through playing the Plot, every single one else is at Pumello Island.
    In total, you have 55 Mega Stones or so.
    I'll edit this post in a while putting a list of them.

2) Link Stone.. that's the point of the item, to evolve Pok?mons like Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter and such.

EDIT:
    Here it is:
    Spoiler:

Basically, there are 55 Mega Evolutions and with the next beta, 56.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    im new here

I believe Rayquaza is only in beta 11 which hasn't been released yet.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hey Aesthode, i don't know if you'll read this, but meh, guess i don't lose anything just trying.
    I've just read the letters in the Player's House and welp..
    One is from Professor Oak, he says he have some things to give me, but when i talk with him he just says the typical wish me best of luck thing.

Another one is from Rudy, saying he's going to get married, i've went to Trovita and all he says is that typical line about him going to be serious with his duty as Gym Leader..

Green says she needs some help in Nanomi, but yeah, that will be added for the next Beta xD

Some people say to drop by Flowerbud but as i stated in some posts ago, it's kinda weird because i didn't knew that Doctor and stuff, so i'm waiting for your answer about it, to see if it's a bug or not.

Aanyway, about Rudy's wedding, i know it's actually kinda bugged, but how can i trigger it?
    Just so i'll know how to do it in the next beta xD

EDIT:
    3. where is entie, rayquaza and ho-oh

LOL, i'm so sorry, i didn't got that "Entei" xD
    The dogs are at Route 6 - Sunburst Island, the one which have the Crystal Onix Cave.
    It's at south of Kinkan Island.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Hey Aesthode, i don't know if you'll read this, but meh, guess i don't lose anything just trying.
    I've just read the letters in the Player's House and welp..
    One is from Professor Oak, he says he have some things to give me, but when i talk with him he just says the typical wish me best of luck thing.

Another one is from Rudy, saying he's going to get married, i've went to Trovita and all he says is that typical line about him going to be serious with his duty as Gym Leader..

Green says she needs some help in Nanomi, but yeah, that will be added for the next Beta xD

Some people say to drop by Flowerbud but as i stated in some posts ago, it's kinda weird because i didn't knew that Doctor and stuff, so i'm waiting for your answer about it, to see if it's a bug or not.

Aanyway, about Rudy's wedding, i know it's actually kinda bugged, but how can i trigger it?
    Just so i'll know how to do it in the next beta xD

EDIT:

LOL, i'm so sorry, i didn't got that "Entei" xD
    The dogs are at Route 6 - Sunburst Island, the one which have the Crystal Onix Cave.
    It's at south of Kinkan Island.

I was gonna ask the same thing. I ve read the all letters but I think these events all gonna be in the upcoming patch.

Back