• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Do you mean these or this?

For the first ones, you need the HM04 Strength.
    Just go to the Diglett Cave which it's at the end of Route 15 and do the Fossil Hunting Event till its end.

The second one isn't a rock, it's a platform.
    Just walk at its direction and you'll be in the Underwater Zone to get the HM03.
    You'll need to use the itemfinder to trigger an event tho.

It's neither "these" or "this", I can't send any link or image, I send you in PM the image.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Thanks for the help about Mega Pikachu!

I'm currently stuck for getting the HM Surf, the problem is there is a rock that is in the same position of the HM, so I can't continue the story.

I hope this glitch will be fix in Beta 11.

It's not a glitch. Press A on the space just before it and you'll activate an event.

im new here
    1. sorry for my bad english
    2. can anyone teach me how to get the mega stone? it's only VenusaurY, PolywrathY and PidgeotX in my pokedex :( and i can't go to the Pumello island
    3. where is entie, rayquaza and ho-oh :(

You get Mega Stones throughout your adventure, but you can buy more at both Valencia Island and Pumello Island. Pumello Island has a bigger selection though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    Hey, can anyone tell me how do i get to Pumello Island? I have to go there for the Orange Cup, but i've been roaming for like 30 min. and i can't remember where it is-

Also, great hack. I loved the references and minor characters! :D

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    .... Let me see if i got your message: You have a bug with the Walker Farm Chapter, when you need to go and clean the grave, right?
    Well, that's cool, but if you don't say what that bug actually is, we'll not be able to help you at all.
    Describe it a bit, could you?[/QUOTE]
    Yea that's it the bug is I interact with the right grave but it says nothing

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    .... Let me see if i got your message: You have a bug with the Walker Farm Chapter, when you need to go and clean the grave, right?
    Well, that's cool, but if you don't say what that bug actually is, we'll not be able to help you at all.
    Describe it a bit, could you?
    Yea that's it the bug is I interact with the right grave but it says nothing[/QUOTE]

It's not the most top right tombstone anymore. Just search the tombstones around it and evuntally you'll find it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    You get Mega Stones throughout your adventure, but you can buy more at both Valencia Island and Pumello Island. Pumello Island has a bigger selection though.

Eh.. There isn't any Mega Evolution Stones at Valencia Island's Mart :/
    The only Mega Evolution Stones Shops are in Mandarin and Pumello :/

Hey, can anyone tell me how do i get to Pumello Island? I have to go there for the Orange Cup, but i've been roaming for like 30 min. and i can't remember where it is-

It's kinda easy, go to Kumquat Island, all to the left and keep going the route in the possible way you can.
    When the road breaks in 2, like this, then go all to the North and you'll be there.
    The other road takes you to Shangjuan Island, there you have an optional event related a little girl kidnapped by a Hypno and also a cave with a Plate with the name of every Regi.

JKingFrogier said:

It's not the most top right tombstone anymore. Just search the tombstones around it and evuntally you'll find it.

In Beta 10c it still is, no doubts.
    Not only because i've saw the scripts in A-Map but because i definitely talked with it when i did the whole event myself.

So.. you talked with the Old Man, he told you to clean her wife's tombstone, you went and when interacting with the tombstone, which it's in the top right corner, it said "It's just a tombstone"?
    It's really weird..
    I've did the Event using the Beta 10c and it worked perfectly :/ ..
    You're doing it after getting the HM06 Rock Smash, right?
    At the end, you could upload your save so we could try it by ourselves and see if it's something wrong with it :/

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm gonna have to delay the beta to 15/11/2015. Those people who are upset, I am sorry, but I'm busy with my full time work. Therefore, I offered a solution. Instead of seeing it as a delay, look at it in a different perspective that I intend to 100% completing the beta.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I'm gonna have to delay the beta to 15/11/2015. Those people who are upset, I am sorry, but I'm busy with my full time work. Therefore, I offered a solution. Instead of seeing it as a delay, look at it in a different perspective that I intend to 100% completing the beta.

I'm a Newcomer so i shouldn't say anything about it, but yeah.. don't worry at all xDD
    It's just a few days more to wait and there are A LOT of other games that can be played in that little time, also, waiting for this will make it even more beautiful when we finally play it by ourselves <3
    So.. yeah, don't worry, and keep with the hard work in both, your full time work and this one too.
    Greetings from Uruguay <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    sorry but i didn't ask when beta11 will come out but i ask what is the different from beta 10C can some one tell me pls.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022

It's all good man. Maybe I'll play through the game once more before the next beta. Keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2021
    what is the difference between beta 10 and beta 11? and in the beta 11 can i continue my previos beta 9 game?

Years
    Hi Aethestode, I found a glitch, I don't know if you know this already but here: thi kid is in wrong possition but this glitch only happens if you go up to the next route and return to this place... (This is virdian city, next to the gym where you found bulbasaur)
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Edit #1:I put an image but it doesn't appear...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Anyone know how to activate the gyarados side chapters?

Having the Gyarados that Misty traded you in your Team while doing the Frozen Fortress Event, probably.

what is the difference between beta 10 and beta 11? and in the beta 11 can i continue my previos beta 9 game?

I just said it in the previous page, come on..
    Aesthode said it already.

And no, you can't use the Beta 9 save in the Beta 10 or newest releases because Aesthode changed a lot of scripts and flags.

Hi, sorry for asking a stupid question, but where do you find the megastone for pikachu?

Pumello Island's Orange League Place.
    There are 3 womens, the third one sells every single one of the Megastones.

Back