• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    why 15/11 :((

is there have Primal Kyogre ? and how can i get it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    why 15/11 :((

¡OH COME ON! ¡ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
    AESTHODE JUST SAID IT IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE! .__."

is there have Primal Kyogre ? and how can i get it
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Someone just said it some posts ago, to transform a Normal Kyogre into a Primal Kyogre, you need to use the Blue Orb on it like an evolutionary stone.
    The Blue Orb is in the Key Items Pocket of your Bag.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2022
    Congratulations to the owner of this perfect hack!!
    Where can I find larvitar/pupitar/tyranitar??
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2015
    im stuck here, Tarroco island, can anybody help me please
    Spoiler: large image
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

:(

Years
    Having the Gyarados that Misty traded you in your Team while doing the Frozen Fortress Event, probably.

I just said it in the previous page, come on..
    Aesthode said it already.

And no, you can't use the Beta 9 save in the Beta 10 or newest releases because Aesthode changed a lot of scripts and flags.

Pumello Island's Orange League Place.
    There are 3 womens, the third one sells every single one of the Megastones.

Thank you :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Wow.. i didn't expected that Ending.. i never saw Bruno as that kind of guy..
    What will happen now tho, since Blue, Green and Yellow were cancelled?
    Red's Canon History will end here and we will need to read the Manga to know what happens next? D: ...

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Wow.. i didn't expected that Ending.. i never saw Bruno as that kind of guy..
    What will happen now tho, since Blue, Green and Yellow were cancelled?
    Red's Canon History will end here and we will need to read the Manga to know what happens next? D: ...

Someone else has picked up the other chapters. Check the progressing hacks section for updates for them.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Someone else has picked up the other chapters. Check the progressing hacks section for updates for them.

Hm.. yeah, i know..
    Guess i'll try them..

can someone give me all the stuff that i need to play the adventures red hack?

You just need 5 things:
    -Access to Google
    -A ROM of FireRed USA v1.0 which nobody can give you because the rules doesn't allow to. (Hey.. what's that "Google" thing?)
    -The UPS which is in the main post
    -The NUPS Patcher (Hey.. what's that "Google" thing again?)
    -No more than 5 minutes and a little, really little, piece of brain.

EDIT - Bump:
    I've just thought about something..
    I've remember having read that Red's whole Story ends in the Sevii Islands because of reasons i won't tell to spoil anyone xD
    If we're going to visit them in Beta 11, how will you do it? :/ .. i mean, we will be able to play the FireRed Chapter completely skipping Yellow Chapter? :/

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
    I'm gonna have to delay the beta to 15/11/2015. Those people who are upset, I am sorry, but I'm busy with my full time work. Therefore, I offered a solution. Instead of seeing it as a delay, look at it in a different perspective that I intend to 100% completing the beta.

''How did i miss this last post im glad I read Lunos last few messages i was alittle confused the other day on when it was coming out''

Final release hopefully will be 15/11/2015 ''that's years of hard work''

Will you still be around after final release date just in case we have any issue that are game breaking as little bugs wouldn't be an issue and could be ignore?

And Thank You for this hack im looking forward to playing

And Hi Pokemon Community i hope your all doing well

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    The hack is awesome! Congratulations!

Although the story is waaay to complicate, with too many characters and too much dialogue (sometimes its get a bit boring with all the reading...). And also some battles are eternal as the trainers have lots of Full Restore...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    ''How did i miss this last post im glad I read Lunos last few messages i was alittle confused the other day on when it was coming out''

I didn't got that one.
    Are you mad with me or something? xD..
    I didn't understood if that was a joke or a kind of sarcastic insult xD

You could use the walk through walls cheat. That mew is either lv. 100 or it crashes the game. I can't remember which.

I know there should be one in the Pallet Forest at Lv90, in the same spot you first meet with your Rival/Blue/Green.
    I think it should appear after the Orange Archipielago Arc, since in the last Epilogue it appears there in one of the scenes, but when you go by yourself to the Pallet Forest he isn't there.. is weird..
    Btw, that Mew in Cinnabar doesn't do anything apparently, it's like a statue, at least in Beta 10c xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Can anyone please tell me the location of Earthquake TM?? I'm playing beta 10c and am already in orange archipelago arc but still no luck.. :/ TIA :)

EDIT: Finally found a way to get the TM.. Thanks Lunos for the help.. :)

Last edited:
    Back