• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
@ rockmanmegaman
I just had to make an account to comment on here. I don't say this very often because I have only found a few hacks to be worthwhile, but you have made an great hack. You said that you just started hacking recently but your skill is truly commendable. Awesome job on everything so far and you have my full support on this hack!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
well I made it for the VBA. I think you can play it on mobile, or some R4 card.
Yes it does work on other devices besides VBA. It works on ipod touch/iphone, mobile, psp, flash cards that can play gba games, and pretty much on anything that can emulate gba.

I have always played this hack on my ipod & phone and cant wait for the new beta to see the changes u have made.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Fixed the glitch from BETA 5 (where it always say internal battery is damaged or something).

@ rockmanmegaman
I just had to make an account to comment on here. I don't say this very often because I have only found a few hacks to be worthwhile, but you have made an great hack. You said that you just started hacking recently but your skill is truly commendable. Awesome job on everything so far and you have my full support on this hack!

Thank you. This really really really means a lot :D.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
Just an opinion and I haven't reached there yet but I think to make it better I think it'd be smart to make it where Bulbasaur can only evolve at the event where you meet green.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Just an opinion and I haven't reached there yet but I think to make it better I think it'd be smart to make it where Bulbasaur can only evolve at the event where you meet green.

Yeah, he just changed it so Ivysaur only evolves with a Primal Root, and there's a screenshot of obtaining one where he evolves in the manga. So it'll only evolve then now. Lol at that screenshot about bugs in early betas.

Edit: Nevermind read you post wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Is beta 7 will be the end of the game ?
pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no pls no

ViralHatred

Pallet Trainer
Years
Im not sure if this happens for anyone else but everytime after giving giovanni the fossils and rock,I go up the ladder and the tiles go crazy and im surfing for no reason HALP

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Im not sure if this happens for anyone else but everytime after giving giovanni the fossils and rock,I go up the ladder and the tiles go crazy and im surfing for no reason HALP

I dont think anyone encountered that.
a) are you using a FireRed US 1.0 rom?
b) did you patch using Beta 5.5 ONLY?
c) Did you start a New savefile?

If you did all the above, then can u send me a screenshot.

No, it won't be the end after beta 7. Cuz I'm planning for Red to adventure in Orange Island.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
I dont think anyone encountered that.
a) are you using a FireRed US 1.0 rom?
b) did you patch using Beta 5.5 ONLY?
c) Did you start a New savefile?

If you did all the above, then can u send me a screenshot.

No, it won't be the end after beta 7. Cuz I'm planning for Red to adventure in Orange Island.

Thank you , this hack is very good :P

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm really sorry guys. I'll need a few more days to finish up some stuff. So I postpone the release date to 15th. I've really tried to fix up some stuff as fast as I can (not sleeping, etc).

2wise

2wise For You :P
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
I'm really sorry guys. I'll need a few more days to finish up some stuff. So I postpone the release date to 15th. I've really tried to fix up some stuff as fast as I can (not sleeping, etc).

Take your time. We want a good quality game not a bad quick one. Can't wait for the 15th tho! Cheers!

Years
  • Seen yesterday

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

............he has already answered this exact question like 5 posts ago.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Man I have been check back daily and I woke up today going yes its finally.going.to be released lol. it sucks that glitch happened though.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
pUVXZJffFpuVJksvCoZGAlyzUaptIACHhWYcjnZpRf4=w240-h160-no
BETA+6_37.png
BETA+6_43.png
BETA+6_48.png
BETA+6_56.png
BETA+6_59.png

The Underwater chapter now have different tiles.

Man I have been check back daily and I woke up today going yes its finally.going.to be released lol. it sucks that glitch happened though.

Yeah, it just sucks because I've planned everything, I've even gave myself 6 days to test the beta to fix any glitch. Then there's a fatal freze glitch that I don't even know the cause makes me pretty much have to start over. But I think I can get it done by 15, since I'm just importing script from the previous beta to the new one.

Back