• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I'm really sorry... I thought I could do it but I don't think I can get everything done and release Beta 6 by tomorrow. There's just too many contents. I'm gonna need at least 4 more days. Once gain, I'm really sorry.

What Type of Glitch?
    And Good Luck With Releasing Beta 6!

A glitch that surfing or Cut would freeze the entire game. I have to start from scratch, by importing most of the code over. I could always use one of the earlier patch as backup, but it kinda gives me a chance to change some events in the beginning.

Last edited:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Might be me, but apparently I keep getting "corrupted" roms, each time I patch it, the old Fire Red version pops up... Any clues on how this is happening?

Or is it perhaps the ISP patch what isn't working...?

Are you sure that Fire Red your trying to patch with is clean?

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Okay, I'm really sorry... I thought I could do it but I don't think I can get everything done and release Beta 6 by tomorrow. There's just too many contents. I'm gonna need at least 4 more days. Once again, I'm really sorry.

First of all it's fine, it's not a big deal by any means we can wait.

Besides you shouldn't rush content and we are all looking forward to when the next beta is released.

Also not sure if you care or not, but you forgot to put an a in front of gain to make it again.

It doesn't matter that much, but since English is not your first language, I though it might be helpful to point that out

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I think we're all fine waiting a few more days, just gives you some more time to finish up a bit more and make it better and to test it. Don't rush through it though.

KNG

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    On the 5.5 beta I started playing as a rom on gba4ios I got as far as looking underwater for the hm, but I can't access the item finder thing because as soon as you get team rocket cloth you can only go part way into your bag... Then it freezes, I've download it like 3 times, same thing, hope you get that fixed otherwise perfect so far apart from getting stuck between a ledge and tree in cerulean city up north where you do the bird feed side quest. But amazing game hope you finish and perfect it soon really looking forward to completing the hack, great idea great game

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    On the 5.5 beta I started playing as a rom on gba4ios I got as far as looking underwater for the hm, but I can't access the item finder thing because as soon as you get team rocket cloth you can only go part way into your bag... Then it freezes, I've download it like 3 times, same thing, hope you get that fixed otherwise perfect so far apart from getting stuck between a ledge and tree in cerulean city up north where you do the bird feed side quest. But amazing game hope you finish and perfect it soon really looking forward to completing the hack, great idea great game

Yeah, it's gonna be fixed (well hopefully, cuz i haven't have the freeze problem) for beta 6.

KNG

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    Sweet let us know when I can get a download and keep up the good work :D

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • So i guess beta 8 will be a final beta with rest main events and orange chapter right?
    Then mini updates for bug fixes xD

Not really , It depends on what he wants because he can even expand the orange islands for more events! or,he can start a new one for orange islands!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Right now the plan is, it will definitely expand to more than 8 betas. my plan for Orange Island would be:
    A) Ash would make his appearance (with a twist)
    B) PORYGON would have a key importance in that saga.
    C) Delia Ketchum (ash's mom) would be integrated into the plot.
    D) Green and Blue would still be making appearance in that saga.

KNG

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    I'd be happy to test beta 6 out as soon as possible mostly because I want to play it and because I want to make it easier for you to perfect this hack

2wise

2wise For You :P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    I'd be happy to test beta 6 out as soon as possible mostly because I want to play it and because I want to make it easier for you to perfect this hack

I believe he's good bro, he's releasing it today.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Right now the plan is, it will definitely expand to more than 8 betas. my plan for Orange Island would be:
    A) Ash would make his appearance (with a twist)
    B) PORYGON would have a key importance in that saga.
    C) Delia Ketchum (ash's mom) would be integrated into the plot.
    D) Green and Blue would still be making appearance in that saga.

SWEET!!!!!!!
    DONT GIVE UP DUDE!:)

Back