• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay the 15th is the day after my birthday :D
What an amazing gift!!!
Thank you so much ^^
Take your time though ><

Years
4 Days left!
Btw im confused about the prize of winning the bike contest it was 5000 first then you changed to 10000 and now its gonna be 5000 again?

Those new screens look gorgeous xD
So many changes from last beta..
This is getting better and better with every new update

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
Is it intentional that fairy types are strong against ghosts and weak to ice? Because fairy types match up in the games goes like this:
Strong against: Dragon, Dark, Fighting
It's weak against: Steel and Poison
Immune to: Dragon
And they resist: Fighting, Bug, and Dark

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Is it intentional that fairy types are strong against ghosts and weak to ice? Because fairy types match up in the games goes like this:
Strong against: Dragon, Dark, Fighting
It's weak against: Steel and Poison
Immune to: Dragon
And they resist: Fighting, Bug, and Dark

Yeah, that was before the official XY game came out, so I just made up the type advantages

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Hello everyone, name John. Well I'm new to this and this hack seems amazing and I play on the iPhone on gpsphone so I can't seem to find a gba or zip download for beta 5.5. Can any one help? Also OP great hack BTW

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone, name John. Well I'm new to this and this hack seems amazing and I play on the iPhone on gpsphone so I can't seem to find a gba or zip download for beta 5.5. Can any one help? Also OP great hack BTW

Read The First Page Carefully Bro!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Might be me, but apparently I keep getting "corrupted" roms, each time I patch it, the old Fire Red version pops up... Any clues on how this is happening?

Or is it perhaps the ISP patch what isn't working...?

Last edited:
Back