• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
  • Wait, is it actually possible to give a Mega Evolution for Pikachu/Raichu? You know, given how Red's Pikachu can't evolve into a Raichu. Then again, it is your hack so you probably could will it. Given my avatar, I would personally not mind. :chu:

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    So im at the point where i get dive, yet i cant dive.. but to proceed ineed to dive. is it a bug or is it just isnt implemented yet?
    +3 to mega nidoking and +2 to mega golem

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I just patched this to a fire red rom and it works but after i have the first encounter with mew i cant go north and meet the rival and mew. Because their is a bunch of trees in the way and no way around. Help Please?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

You're kidding, right? Please don't ask stupid question and actually try to look.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    It's probably already been reported but attempting to interact with the fire outside of the pewter museum during the magmar section freezes the game just like the tree with red's sprite (I should really save more often D:)
    Also could i put 5 points on the Ghost Swampert?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    My Votes for Mega Evolution Pokemons are: Charizard (3 points) and Typhlosion (2 Points).

Charizard X or Charizard Y?

So im at the point where i get dive, yet i cant dive.. but to proceed ineed to dive. is it a bug or is it just isnt implemented yet?
    +3 to mega nidoking and +2 to mega golem

Read the first page, and read the text in "red"

Literally, if you just go back 1 page or 2 page, you'll see how many times this question have been ask.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yeah, I won't be able to update as fast as usual. Since I have university 4 days a week (apparently, lectures are compulsory now, so if I don't attend I'll fail). My only day off is Tuesday but I work from 9-5 at that day. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I have work again. So I'm basically working everyday :/. Lol, and among all that I'm trying to fit time for my friends and boyfriend, and also find time to do other stuff and do this hack. But I won't give up on the hack.

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
    Years
  • Yeah, I won't be able to update as fast as usual. Since I have university 4 days a week (apparently, lectures are compulsory now, so if I don't attend I'll fail). My only day off is Tuesday but I work from 9-5 at that day. Then on Saturday and Sunday, I have work again. So I'm basically working everyday :/. Lol, and among all that I'm trying to fit time for my friends and boyfriend, and also find time to do other stuff and do this hack. But I won't give up on the hack.
    Wha ? , your boyfriend ._. ?
    Anyways good luck for the mega evolution :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    ur going to add just 1 more mega evolution thats all.why just 1 is there any reason or limitation for it.ur favorite pokemon is venusaur it already got its mega evolution.can u make it 5 including venusaur.it would be great.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ur going to add just 1 more mega evolution thats all.why just 1 is there any reason or limitation for it.ur favorite pokemon is venusaur it already got its mega evolution.can u make it 5 including venusaur.it would be great.

Because I want to use the other slots for other pokemon (e.g. Crystal Onix, etc). Doesn't mean in the future beta, I won't add more but for now, I'll add one.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Haha imagine if you would win the hack of the year award and only found it out xD
    That would be a nice surprise :D
    Im still waiting for the results as many others do...

Haha, I guess. Well if I don't win I'm sure the other hack was more deserving. I mean I literally didn't think I'll get nominated at all :/. Oh, so the thing is still going on? I thought it was over. Lol, yeah, I'm completely oblivious to this hack of the year thing. Most of time, I just goto my favourite tab, and just jump to my thread to update straight away.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Votes Round Up

Charizard x
    Poliwrath
    Nidoking
    Snorlax
    Mega lapras
    Mega aracanine
    Steelix
    Pidgeot
    Charizard Y
    Tyranitor
    Pikachu/raichu
    Golem
    Rapidash
    Ninetails
    Milotic
    Swampert X
    Aerodactyl
    Blaziken
    Dragonite
    Nidoqueen
    Gyarados
    Absol
    Magnetric
    Typhlosion
    Blastoise
    [FONT=&quot]Espeon

[/FONT]
    Charizard X is now in the lead, jumping 2 spots taking over Poliwrath. Nidoking also took over Snorlax as 3rd place. Other Pokemon that made a huge leap are: Lapras (jumped 6 spots), Pidgeot (Jumped 8 spots), Golem (5 spots), AeroDactyl (7 spots).

I'm actually surprised that Pidgeot got that many vote. I didn't know Pidgeot was actually popular.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    oH GOD I HAVE FACED 3 PROBLEMS SO FAR !! !:(
    1ST ) my gyarados dont have surf after i got it from misty and before dat i hav played for dat almost like 3 times so d last time i played that thng i put surf on my poliwrath and den i got gyarados but nothng happend still surf nt working
    2) strength is also not working problem
    3) in the ss-anne the magnemite are of lvl 100 and our pokemons at dat time r at very low level , and v cannot run from that battle so plz take care of this too
    plz take care abt it
    WarlockOPain

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • oH GOD I HAVE FACED 3 PROBLEMS SO FAR !! !:(
    1ST ) my gyarados dont have surf after i got it from misty and before dat i hav played for dat almost like 3 times so d last time i played that thng i put surf on my poliwrath and den i got gyarados but nothng happend still surf nt working
    2) strength is also not working problem
    3) in the ss-anne the magnemite are of lvl 100 and our pokemons at dat time r at very low level , and v cannot run from that battle so plz take care of this too
    plz take care abt it
    WarlockOPain

1) Gyrados is holding the HM surf
    2) Be more specific?
    3) You're supposed to avoid the magnemite instead of talking to them/battling them. Think of it as a "Don't get caught" maze. Really I don't get how so many people have trouble with this, it was easy for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    Ya know... I laugh every time I see someone complain about semi-difficult parts. In all honesty I enjoyed the Magnemite part because it was a challenge and different than the usual fight run catch pokemon profile.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    First time on this site, can someone help me? I have the fileopener downloaded but I can't find the Pokemon Adventures Red download. I'm dying to play this game. Someone please send a link or direct me to where it might be! I see several links on the first page of this post, but if i download them (say 7.6 for example) does that download the entire game up to that point? or am i missing something? I've never used a hack before so please bare with me. new to this

Edit:
    So I downloaded 7.6 under the downloads section of the first page. I extracted the file via Fileopener and extracted it to a new folder on my desktop. In the folder I have the contents of the download and when I click on 7.6 I get this error message "To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it." I'm not sure what file to open it with.

Second Edit:
    Alright well I figured out that I needed an engine to run the hack, so I downloaded VBA, but I can't open the file I downloaded earlier with VBA, but i can still run other games on it. Like FireRed for example. Help please?

Last edited:
    Back