• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..
    Could anyone help me please?

I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..

Try the rom from emuparadise its called squirrels unzip the 7.9 file you got and use lunar ips unzip or unrar the firered rom select it with lunar ips, select the 7.9 ips and patch

7.9 is out,Which Bugs are fixed in it?And Is the Mega Evolution in it?

Im sure no mega evolutions came with 7.9 and the only known change is the fix for the primal roots

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    Try the rom from emuparadise its called squirrels unzip the 7.9 file you got and use lunar ips unzip or unrar the firered rom select it with lunar ips, select the 7.9 ips and patch

Im sure no mega evolutions came with 7.9 and the only known change is the fix for the primal roots

I know this is going to sound crazy, but it seems like the latest 7.9 ips patch (size: 815,910 bytes, CRC32: e39a3091) is broken . . .

I have tried the rom you described and more than one patching program (Multipatch and Lunar IPS), and my patched rom is always identical to the original (vanilla FireRed) after patching (CRC32: dd88761c) . . .

It's as if this patch does nothing . . . The 7.6 patch worked fine . . . :(

If someone else could please confirm or tell me what I am doing wrong, that would be awesome! Thanks!

Edit: New version works perfectly! Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    7.9 beta isn't doing anything, after patching with lunarips, it stays as Pokemon Fire red

I know this is going to sound crazy, but it seems like the latest 7.9 ips patch (size: 815,910 bytes, CRC32: e39a3091) is broken . . .

I have tried the rom you described and more than one patching program (Multipatch and Lunar IPS), and my patched rom is always identical to the original (vanilla FireRed) after patching (CRC32: dd88761c) . . .

It's as if this patch does nothing . . . The 7.6 patch worked fine . . . :(

If someone else could please confirm or tell me what I am doing wrong, that would be awesome! Thanks!

I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..

So sorry. Yeah, I've accident patch the file wrong. ANyway, I've fixed it. I've also uploaded a new download link for Beta 7.9

Beta 7.9 only fixes some glitches people been having that stops them from advancing through the game
    (e.g. Primal Roots glitch and Escape Rope in Silph Co glitch).

Years
  • Rockmanmegaman,
    I am pretty sure its past midnight in Australia so why don't you go to bed. And how many days till beta 8 is out ?

the wee hours of the morning is the only time in which rockman has time to work on this hack... so if you want beta8 to be released sooner you have to let him stay up

Years
  • Oops, I guess I clicked too much quick reply, delete this.

You can delete your post with the Edit option located to the right corner of a post

Rockmanmegaman,
    I am pretty sure its past midnight in Australia so why don't you go to bed. And how many days till beta 8 is out ?

0.o are you his parent or something dont tell him when to go sleep xD
    Also dont ask for release dates you wont get the answer your looking for & your post will likely be deleted :D
    He releases a big beta after 1-2 months and this time hes busy so id say wait until May for beta 8

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..

For Patching Related Queries Vist My Blog at
    ------>>http://pastebin.com/NK5EKMqp
    It teaches Patching ROMs on any device and its Proud Writter is Me. Thanks!

Years
  • Damn had to delete all walkthrough on youtube cuz next part that I recorded was terrible quality and it lagged a lot and I already saved that progression so I can't re do it. Oh well, I'll just play it but no walkthroughs on youtbe, besides, I saw there are tons of Let's Plays of this hack rom. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    View attachment 71291
    Well, can anyone tell me why is this happening?lol. I'm new here
    This happened to me after I have patched the beta 7.9. Before that I was using 5.5
    P.s. I'm opening it with my 5.5 save file (5.5 ends here. Lol) so, is this the reason why this is happening? Does it means that I have to start over, play with a new save file? May I know is there any way to fix this?
    I'm using gba4ios, which is an emulator for iOS device. I patch my rom with lunarips in PC and then transfer it to my emulator by iTunes.
    Thanks !

Back