• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Title created by Peetzaahhh. Amazing work from him :).

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    hey there thanks for the help! this is an amazing hack and i just hope that you finish it ya know with life and ♥♥♥♥! <3 10/10 4 your work

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    just downloaded the 7.9 beta a few days ago.. a few questions if anyone could help me.. since i beat the indigo legue and i have the 7.9 and not the 8.0, where do i get dive to do the lake monster side quests? ive been googling it and one post said blue gives it to you but i have no idea where that guy is now. also, when i was in pokemon mansion i saw mew, i see that i could go to the top and fall down off the ledge to him, but idk how to get past the wall...

btw, to the creator, game is awesome, im addicted. i havent played pokemon since ruby and sapphire in middle school (i am 22 now, dont judge me. school just ended and i had nothing to do the other day, sue me). never read the manga, but the game is quiet interesting to see how much different it was then the actual series.. i can still remember waking up every saturday to watch a new episode on WB, this game makes me miss my childhood, good job!{:3}

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    ohh yea, i also just remembered in the route after fuscha or however you spell it, theres a guy that looks like me, but when i tried talking to him it said he was a tree, then i used cut and the game froze so i just restarted and tried it again, same thing... so after all that i just restarted again and walked past him... not really sure what that was about, but it's one of those wtf things that i wanna figure out...

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    ohh yea, i also just remembered in the route after fuscha or however you spell it, theres a guy that looks like me, but when i tried talking to him it said he was a tree, then i used cut and the game froze so i just restarted and tried it again, same thing... so after all that i just restarted again and walked past him... not really sure what that was about, but it's one of those wtf things that i wanna figure out...

Alekctt i had the same thing hapen to me so i ended up restarting it seems its just a glitch in general.

Also aethsode i just randomly lost my ivysaur! like it just dissapeared so like idk if its a glitch or i released it (im playing on android with x4 speed so i might have released it) help what do i do!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alekctt i had the same thing hapen to me so i ended up restarting it seems its just a glitch in general.

Also aethsode i just randomly lost my ivysaur! like it just dissapeared so like idk if its a glitch or i released it (im playing on android with x4 speed so i might have released it) help what do i do!

The first glitch is a well known glitch. I can't do anything about it besides deleting the entire map, which I really don't want to. So you'll just have to avoid (as tempting as it may be to cut Red's OW sprite :) ).

As for Ivysaur... I don't think it's a glitch. I think you released by accident because you're the only who had encounter this issue. Just so you know. Ivysaur is really important in the game. If you don't have Ivysaur... You can't complete the main storyline. Therefore, I really suggest you either use a gameshark, codebreaker, etc to get Ivysaur back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    First of all...THANKS!!!! Amazing Hack, i love it! It is so well done and i can't even imagine how much work Aethestode put into it...however sometimes i was to dumb to move on in the game, i mean i sometimes just didn't knew how to proceed in the story ^^ Currently, i am stuck in celadon city :/ Again, i don't know what to do next, the last thing that happened was that the old man told to house-sit for him or however it is called. Andi wonder how to proceed in the lake monster sidequest after i saw it pulled the man into the lake. Well, i am so excited to see and play the update! Hopefully now the mega evolutions are available (^_-)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    First off, I loved this hack. I just finished the beta and it's definitely one of my favorites. You did an excellent job bro. There was only one thing that confused me, however. About halfway through the game, I found four level 46 quilava in my pc out of nowhere. Didn't really understand that. Other than that, everything was really straight forward. Good job

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2017
    if u didn't already i would be very funny if u added little funny dialogue when u chose to stay with green eg dont touch me or what do u think your doing now that i post it that sounds really weird lol

EDIT i mean for the ship thing in the screen shot and my suggestion sounds kinda perverted now that i think about it 0.0 sorry u should add something like it but make it less perverted XD :)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    First of all...THANKS!!!! Amazing Hack, i love it! It is so well done and i can't even imagine how much work Aethestode put into it...however sometimes i was to dumb to move on in the game, i mean i sometimes just didn't knew how to proceed in the story ^^ Currently, i am stuck in celadon city :/ Again, i don't know what to do next, the last thing that happened was that the old man told to house-sit for him or however it is called. Andi wonder how to proceed in the lake monster sidequest after i saw it pulled the man into the lake. Well, i am so excited to see and play the update! Hopefully now the mega evolutions are available (^_-)

Interact with the telephone in Celadon City Pokemon CEntre

First off, I loved this hack. I just finished the beta and it's definitely one of my favorites. You did an excellent job bro. There was only one thing that confused me, however. About halfway through the game, I found four level 46 quilava in my pc out of nowhere. Didn't really understand that. Other than that, everything was really straight forward. Good job

That's random lol.

if u didn't already i would be very funny if u added little funny dialogue when u chose to stay with green eg dont touch me or what do u think your doing now that i post it that sounds really weird lol

EDIT i mean for the ship thing in the screen shot and my suggestion sounds kinda perverted now that i think about it 0.0 sorry u should add something like it but make it less perverted XD :)

Yeah sure, I'll add that in future scenes when they're together. I ship Red/Green (girl) anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    this might be repetitive but is HM Dive and journey to valencia island in Beta 8.0 hence I cant get in the latest version till now? also some people said talk to blue but i couldnt find him at all

cant wait for Beta 8.0

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2014
    thank you for your hard working,hacker.I like this game very much,I can't wait to play it.thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back