• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 6, 2019
Hey DarkBlazing Groudon, did you ever get the Sylveon event to work for you? I'm having the same problem as you were. Clicking on the machine gets the message that there is a slot for a battery, but there's no action for me to insert it. I was wondering if you figured it out or if you were still stuck. If anyone has any tips for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey DarkBlazing Groudon, did you ever get the Sylveon event to work for you? I'm having the same problem as you were. Clicking on the machine gets the message that there is a slot for a battery, but there's no action for me to insert it. I was wondering if you figured it out or if you were still stuck. If anyone has any tips for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Well, you need the old battery.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 6, 2019
Well, you need the old battery.

I have the old battery. I have completed the main story of the beta (and it's great, I read the manga after I finished beta 7), and I'm now working on the bonus chapters, but this one won't work for me.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I have the old battery. I have completed the main story of the beta (and it's great, I read the manga after I finished beta 7), and I'm now working on the bonus chapters, but this one won't work for me.

I have the old battery but it still says the same thing.

Please send me a screenshot of the old battery and the screenshot for the Pokemon centre like where you are interacting.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Please send me a screenshot of the old battery and the screenshot for the Pokemon centre like where you are interacting.

here u go. Hope they aren't too small [i didnt want to upload them]

EDIT:
it does the same thing when I load my 8.1 save on 8.3.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
here u go. Hope they aren't too small [i didnt want to upload them]

EDIT:
i was playing beta 8.1 but it seems the item is no longer in my bag in 8.3, do I need to get it again? It seems the orange island has changed a bit. And now there r more people and I just activated bill in front of the device and now have a story to go through which I didn't get before.

So are you saying it works now?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
So are you saying it works now?

Yeah. stupid rom didn't patch right the 1st time XD but I still have the issue with the battery for the sylveon chapter [like my last attachments showed. Besides that I had no other issues when I finished the hack [looking to finish up the Golem chapter to before I complete the beta]

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yeah. stupid rom didn't patch right the 1st time XD but I still have the issue with the battery for the sylveon chapter [like my last attachments showed. Besides that I had no other issues when I finished the hack [looking to finish up the Golem chapter to before I complete the beta]

Well if you're able to play it, then it's fine. The machine removes the battery from your item bag.

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
what type is swampert x??
it must be a shadow/glitch type rite(which was in beta 7)... was it changed in beta 8?... now its water/ghost..

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Help I patched it to a clean fire red rom and renamed it but when I opend it it was just a white screen with static noises

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Started Pink Frenzy Chapter
PINK FRENZY CHAPTER
BETA+8_07.png
BETA+8_09.png
BETA+8_10.png
BETA+8_46.png
BETA+8_180.png
BETA+8_202.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
hey,little questiom here,i used the evee from the eveeolution character in my team and evolve him in a umbreon,now where i can get another one to show to the king of evee planet?

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
just a small doubt.. after meeting ash,how do I proceed?
how do I enter tangelo island wildlife park??

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
hey,little questiom here,i used the evee from the eveeolution character in my team and evolve him in a umbreon,now where i can get another one to show to the king of evee planet?

Devolve it with a Moon Stone.

Years
In Pink Frenzy Chapter I know it will be a quest but will you get to catch any Pokemon on the island that are pink or get anything from this quest? And are you doing any other episodes from the Anime

Years
Hey first i wanna say congrats on the hack.
I only started playing this game a week ago and have finished it and now im trying to fill my pokedex as much as I can.

So I dont know if someone posted this already or not but the fossil machine in blaine's lab doesnt want to turn my hellix fossil into an omanyte and for some reason the machine also says i have a dome fossil and it keeps getting me kabutos. Any solution?

Back