• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Hello, guys. Can plese someone explain me what i gotta do after i find the glitched porygon on professor ivy's lab? she said he wants to upload himself on the internet. Can someone plese help me out? cause i really got no clue of what to do next.Thanks a lot in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    hey listen i downloaded pokemon adventure red beta 10 and when i started this game i cannot find the lost bulbasaur of professor oak

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hello, guys. Can plese someone explain me what i gotta do after i find the glitched porygon on professor ivy's lab? she said he wants to upload himself on the internet. Can someone plese help me out? cause i really got no clue of what to do next.Thanks a lot in advance :)

check out the computer in Valecia's Pokemon Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    For those who are asking what to do after the Orange League: There are 2 things you can do before battling Bruno.
    1. You can catch Ho-oh.
    2. You can do the herp-derp sidequest.

If anyone wants the location of those events, either quote me or message me because I don't want to spoil for others

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    For those who are asking what to do after the Orange League: There are 2 things you can do before battling Bruno.
    1. You can catch Ho-oh.
    2. You can do the herp-derp sidequest.

If anyone wants the location of those events, either quote me or message me because I don't want to spoil for others

Years
  • Could someone tell me if you have to use the same pokemon as Red did in the manga on your team, or do they just trigger certain events?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Hi, how can i evolve eevee into espeon, and in which moment of the story should i do that?
    Sorry for my english

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Could someone tell me if you have to use the same pokemon as Red did in the manga on your team, or do they just trigger certain events?

You don't have to use them, but if you do, you trigger certain events as you mentioned.

Hi, how can i evolve eevee into espeon, and in which moment of the story should i do that?
    Sorry for my english

You evolve Eevee into Espeon the same as the regular game - level up with high happiness in the daytime. And you can do it whenever! Don't forget that with that Eevee you can devolve it at any time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Could someone tell me if you have to use the same pokemon as Red did in the manga on your team, or do they just trigger certain events?

Venusaur is really the only mandatory at a certain point and therr are optional gyrarados chapters at seafoam islands.

Sorry for my english

Max happiness evoultion at daytime whenever you want.

Years
  • well I am dead of trying but nothing working. I don't know If i can ask this or not but can someone mail a save file where someone is near the porygon striking back story or just completed it. Mail: [email protected]
    If one cannot ask a save file then I may delete this comment.
    If you can then please do
    I sent you the save file via e-mail : the mail is "[email protected]" i don't actually know if mine are glitched, but i don't think so.

s92

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    Hey all, I picked Daisy, saved, and it all went to hell I cant fight Bill cause he is pissed that I stole Daisy :(
    Does anyone know a fix for this? OR
    Can anyone send me a .sav file near this point? email: [email protected]

Back