• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I'm not asking for someone to send me a ROM, I only want to know Where or How can I get the ROM

Asking about information of how to find a specific ROM, is basically talking about ROMs, so yeah.. as i said, if i'm not wrong, Moderators doesn't allow that.
    I could be wrong tho, let [user]Spherical Ice[/user] confirm that xD

ON:
    Ookay.. i messed it up..
    In the Village there are the Herp Derp kids again.. even when i already did the cutscene in the cave where you, Aesthode, kill them D: ...

EDIT:
    Okay.. i must have messed it up again..
    This.. Doctor seems to know about me, but i don't remember her appearing in the game so far at all, it's the first time i ever see her, yet, she says "Nice to see you again, [player]" D: ....

EDIT2:
    OH GOD! YES!
    I didn't thought i've saved before doing the Herp Derp thing in the cave!
    I think i can still start this Arc from almost its beginning! <3

EDIT3:
    Okay, now i did the Herp Derp event correctly, but the cutscene with the Doctor and the other one with Kai and Karen still plays.. so.. hm.. i don't know, they're a bit too weird to be the starting point of the events, so i'll wait for Beta 11 and do it there..
    Guess i'll just talk with my Rival and start the Nanami Region Arc then :/

EDIT4:
    Aand another bug.
    Back from Flowerbud, i decided to talk with some people in Pumello, to see if they had some new text lines.
    Doing that, i've found that when you try to interact with the Guard who confirmed that i had the 4 Badges in the first time i've reach this place, the game freezes.

Oh, yeah, i totally forgot about this, Pumello's Pokemart doesn't have music at all xD

EDIT5:
    Now that i think a bit about it..
    Why is Nidoking's Mega Stone called "NidokingniteX"?
    Do you plan on adding a Mega Evolution Y to him? <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2017
    Ive got myself in a weird situation. I just finished battling Missingo in the Underworld, which sets a cutscene of red talking to blue and green about the orange league being in two weeks, but once the cutscene ends im sent to Professor Ivy's lab. i walk out and it starts the cutscene again. Im stuck in a loop. Can anyone help me out?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Okay, so..

Questions:
    Spoiler:

I can't answer all you problems but I can answer some (or at least to an extent)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2019
    How is beta 11 different does it add everything from previous betas? Also I noticed it is not a UPS file so I am having trouble patching it.

johnyboy169

How is beta 11 different does it add everything from previous betas? Also I noticed it is not a UPS file so I am having trouble patching it.

If its not a UPS file it is most likely an IPS file, to patch it download Lunar IPS :) (google it)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    Hey umm the graveyard has a bug with the quest why you have to clean the old man wife grave so is it fixed or should I skip it BTW great hack. Tho very intriguing

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I can't answer all you problems but I can answer some (or at least to an extent)
    Spoiler:

3) It should be tho, it happens in the Manga, it's not really important if you can really do it whenever you want, but in my opinion, it should definitely be mandatory.

6) Then it's kinda pointless to have it xD ...

Every Beta adds everything from the previous ones, yeah.
    And it will add a lot more of content, you should read the post Aesthode wrote some days ago.

Hey umm the graveyard has a bug with the quest why you have to clean the old man wife grave so is it fixed or should I skip it BTW great hack. Tho very intriguing

.... Let me see if i got your message: You have a bug with the Walker Farm Chapter, when you need to go and clean the grave, right?
    Well, that's cool, but if you don't say what that bug actually is, we'll not be able to help you at all.
    Describe it a bit, could you?

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020

It's not mandatory so you could just skip it, but what's the bug exactly? and a picture often helps a great deal in locating the problem for Aethestode

Last edited:

Icefire958

Champion of Hoenn since 2003!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    I found a bug that's been hiding right under your nose! (Literally) I'm playing beta 10c
    Spoiler:

Needless to say from the images but this is actually fatal. If I weren't using save states i'd probably be complaining right now.
    Also I just have to say (other than this) I absolutely love the new beta.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I found a bug that's been hiding right under your nose! (Literally) I'm playing beta 10c

Needless to say from the images but this is actually fatal. If I weren't using save states i'd probably be complaining right now.

Did you tried if those also happens using Visual Boy Advance?
    That's the emulator i use and so far, i haven't those kind of bugs :/ ...

EDIT:
    Does anyone know where HM07 Waterfall is?
    I need it for my MPoliwrath moveset and i also want to know what is at the Power Plant Waterfall xD

EDIT2:
    Found another bug.
    In the Legendary Golems Chapter, when the Player says "That must be Registeel!"
    The screen goes black and nothing happens..
    Also, Registeel's OW is a Gastly xD

EDIT3:
    Kinda weird, but now that i loaded my save, i've noticed that Relicanth can have a Red Orb equipped when you catch it..
    Why? xDDD ..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    EDIT:
    Does anyone know where HM07 Waterfall is?
    I need it for my MPoliwrath moveset and i also want to know what is at the Power Plant Waterfall xD

I have finished the game and there is no waterfall. At least for now.

Also another thing is i dont like the mega gyarados evo. It looks ugly do you have any plan to change the spirit? And there are any item that allows me to change back to pre-mega evolution?(except poliwrath).

One last thing. Im playing dark rising hack too but i dont have any pokemart problems. I also played FloraSky and it is the same. But in this game and pokesweet game i have problems. I can buy max repel, ultra ball etc. on orange arc. and i can buy some potions like stuff in celadon city. But the others items e.g. thunder stone(do they even have thunder stone? or fire stone?) or potion or pokeball etc etc. I just cant buy those. I tried a couple of different roms and again.. nothing changed. Does anyone have an opinion or solution? [ Note: I used NUPS]

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    I found a bug that's been hiding right under your nose! (Literally) I'm playing beta 10c
    Are you sure you used a clean rombase?

EDIT3:
    Kinda weird, but now that i loaded my save, i've noticed that Relicanth can have a Red Orb equipped when you catch it..
    Why? xDDD ..
    You can use a red orb to evolve Groudon to primal Groudon so he might have given it like dragonscale can be found on some Horsea for example

Yeah i figured it out. Actually my question was supposed to be '' where can it get one?''
    It used to be available at Celadon Dept. store, not sure if it still is in B10.C but if not, check the orange Islands. If I recall correctly one of the stores was know for it's reserves in evo-stones.

MaxVaron

Just an argentinian guy.Very happy ;D.
    Years
  • Umm... Here's a question:
    When beta 11 come out,we can patch it in the rom where we patched beta 10c? And how? Thanks. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2019
    The file is not a ips file it says ppttx I think. I cannot seem to patch it at all. Anyone got any ideas?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have finished the game and there is no waterfall. At least for now.

I hope it's not in the Gyarados Side Chapters..
    Those, and the Legendary Golems (Because of the bug i've reported before) were the only ones i didn't played D: ...

You can use a red orb to evolve Groudon to primal Groudon so he might have given it like dragonscale can be found on some Horsea for example.

Hm.. okay, i didn't knew that.
    Still weird tho, Relicanth isn't related with Groudon or Kyogre if i'm not wrong :/
    And you can find the Orbs normally anyways..
    The Red is at the Land of Origin iirc, and the Blue.. welp.. i don't remember where was it, but i know i've got it through playing normally xD

Yeah i figured it out. Actually my question was supposed to be '' where can it get one?''

-Celadon Dept. Store
    -Pumello Island (Orange Archipielago's League)
    And in some islands you can buy them too, can't remember in which ones tho.

Umm... Here's a question:
    When beta 11 come out,we can patch it in the rom where we patched beta 10c? And how? Thanks. :D

I wouldn't recommend that.
    Patching a Clean ROM is usually the most safe solution.

The file is not a ips file it says ppttx I think. I cannot seem to patch it at all. Anyone got any ideas?

That's not a patch, silly xDD
    It's a PowerPoint file, if i'm not wrong.
    You can also convert it to DOCX in this page.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    I've found two glitches/bugs within the game, one is normal while the other is just downright freaky.

The normal one is when you have to fight a Magmar who's burning the museum. Whenever I used Dig (with any form of Eevee) the game just straight up freezes. Not really that much of a big deal, but just a thought. Unfortunately my camera is having issues right now but I can assure you that this is happening on 10C and not some older version.

The creepy one is when boulders (the one's that need strength to move around) actually "CHASE" me when I was in the Seafoam Island arc! For some reason the first room with the boulder, they'll receive an "!" mark above their heads like a trainer would and then "walk" up to me. The second they approach me the screen turns black with a "bad_move 2" error for some reason. The game was still playable, although I had to always make sure that a boulder was never directly behind me.

Later in the week I could try going into the Cave again to see if the weird boulder thing still comes up in order to screen-shot the error if my family's camera gets fixed. If anyone wishes to test it out then just run around the top left boulder in the first room and it may chase/run up to you. Sorry if somebody already mentioned this before however.

Back