• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    Woah!!! Beta 11 is about to release. Thats amazing. The screenies are awesome as well as Mega Banette looks cool.
    But I still don't know how to reach Orange Island. Who gives the ticket to go there? could someone help me??

when you beat indigo go to oak and talk with him and he is going to give you the ticket

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Beta 11 is about to release? Thats good news.
    But I still don't know how to reach Orange Island. Who gives the ticket to go there? could someone help me??

Oak.
    Just talk with him after the Epilogue of Kanto's Region Arc.
    Also, multi-posting is against the rules of PokeCommunity.

can you tell me how to get out this room please
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    https://imgur.com/EvBTZQ1

You don't need to enter, just.. step in front of it and interact with it, a cutscene should be triggered.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    Oak.

You don't need to enter, just.. step in front of it and interact with it, a cutscene should be triggered.

İ did that .. but nothing happens there is no music or no cutscene i've been struggling for hours but nothing .. anyway looks like the game is over for me :) thanks anyway..

Years
  • Oak.

My Apologies for multi-posting.

& I've already talked to Oak (i read somewhere that i'll get that from prof. oak many days ago) but i didnt got it. Am i missing any event after the Indigo Plateau?

Oak just says this:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • My Apologies for multi-posting.

& I've already talked to Oak (i read somewhere that i'll get that from prof. oak many days ago) but i didnt got it. Am i missing any event after the Indigo Plateau?

Oak just says this:

I don't think so, after the Epilogue you can just go there and he should give it to you..
    Maybe for some reason he didn't shown the whole new message and just gave you the item?
    See if you have the "Orange Ticket" in your key items pocket of the bag.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, just to clear things up because I have a few people sending me pm already.

1) Yes. Kyurem will be able to fuse.
    2) The entire Sevii Island will be there, but IT IS NOT an adaptation of the FireRed Chapter. I repeat IT IS NOT an adaption (that's because the FireRed chapter takes place years after the GSC event).
    3) Yes. Tong and Mew is from Love of Siam.
    4) Yes, it is mega bannette.
    5) The new region doesn't specifically mean they will have a new big saga like the Kanto Region and Orange Archipelago. They will have little plots here and there, but no gigantic plot (except for Sinnoh Region).
    6) Yes, all legends will be catchable. They're already inside the game.
    7) No, I don't have plans to fix the map.
    8) No, I would not kill myself.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, just to clear things up because I have a few people sending me pm already.

2) The entire Sevii Island will be there, but IT IS NOT an adaptation of the FireRed Chapter. I repeat IT IS NOT an adaption (that's because the FireRed chapter takes place years after the GSC event).
    5) The new region doesn't specifically mean they will have a new big saga like the Kanto Region and Orange Archipelago. They will have little plots here and there, but no gigantic plot (except for Sinnoh Region).

I didn't sent you a PM, besides the one talking about the Spanish Translation in which i'm currently working on some times, but i would like to know if:

1) If there will be a way to teach Poliwrath, Ice Punch instead of Ice Beam.
    2) If we will get HM07 Waterfall in the new beta, because i really, really, really want to know where does that Waterfall at the Power Plant takes you to xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    hi everyone,

I don't know if the question has been asked already but I couldn't find anything with the search tool.

Is it normal that my bulbasaur doesn't evolve? he's level 25 now and when I played this hack before it evolved at rank 14 or 16...

thanks for the help :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    You can continue off from your previous save file (if you are playing beta 7 or higher). You'll need to patch into a clean rom, and jsut rename your rom to the name of your save file and continue.

Thank you man. Please check out Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter which features the storyline in Green's Point of view.

Yep. When beta 8 is release. Just simply patch beta 8 onto a clean rom. Then rename the rom into the name of your previous game (or the name of your savefile). Then jsut play the game. You should be able to continue with your save file.

I'm new to this forum, just create the ID because I really love and want to appreciate your work.
    THIS IS ****ING AWESOME!!! No, dude, really. This is awesomely well made game. Good job!

Therefor, I stuck in the patching save file thing.
    I play beta 9.1 ROM where there the old man tell you that this is the end of beta, after you defeat Danny.
    I've trough every post in this tread, literally, and do every suggestion I found.
    Unfortunately none of them was useful for my trouble. Maybe I got it wrong?
    I've use the file from 10b and 10c, patch it into clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM
    (with the same file name and also try with different name) using software called tsukyomi but I still cant continued my previous save file in 9.1.
    Though the game it self is working well, but he game say my save file was deleted.
    Man, I was really stuck. Want to play this game really bad but doesnt know what to do!
    Is there any other way to continued my save file in 9.1 into your next release? Or in this beta 10b or 10c?
    I mean, I've made some really good progress here {XD}

Sorry for the trouble. I hope I can get some answer here, from the creator or anybody who can help.
    Thank you, and good luck with your life :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • hi everyone,

I don't know if the question has been asked already but I couldn't find anything with the search tool.

Is it normal that my bulbasaur doesn't evolve? he's level 25 now and when I played this hack before it evolved at rank 14 or 16...

thanks for the help :)

Bulbasaur evolves at Lv30 or so in Ivysaur, and Ivysaur at Lv40 in Venusaur.

I've use the file from 10b and 10c, patch it into clean Fire Red 1.0 ROM
    (with the same file name and also try with different name) using software called tsukyomi but I still cant continued my previous save file in 9.1.

You can't use Beta 9's Saves in Beta 10 because Aesthode changed a lot of scripts and flags.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    You can't use Beta 9's Saves in Beta 10 because Aesthode changed a lot of scripts and flags.

Really? But he say you can if oyu play in beta 7 or higher.
    Man, thats suck! It means I have to start the game all over again when the game released?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Really? But he say you can if oyu play in beta 7 or higher.
    Man, thats suck! It means I have to start the game all over again when the game released?

That applied until the Beta 9.1
    Before the Beta 10 release, Aesthode specified that he had to re-create a lot of event and re-use a lot of flags, so if you decide to use the Beta 9 save in the Beta 10, then you're by your own.
    And yeah, you need to start all over from 0, you should wait for Beta 11 tho, nobody knows if something like that could happen again xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    That applied until the Beta 9.1
    Before the Beta 10 release, Aesthode specified that he had to re-create a lot of event and re-use a lot of flags, so if you decide to use the Beta 9 save in the Beta 10, then you're by your own.
    And yeah, you need to start all over from 0, you should wait for Beta 11 tho, nobody knows if something like that could happen again xD

Well, thanks for the answer anyways. Really appreciate.
    Guess I'll back to my pathetic real life then {XD} while hoping the creator is well and have time to finish the game so he can release it soon!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I didn't sent you a PM, besides the one talking about the Spanish Translation in which i'm currently working on some times, but i would like to know if:

1) If there will be a way to teach Poliwrath, Ice Punch instead of Ice Beam.
    2) If we will get HM07 Waterfall in the new beta, because i really, really, really want to know where does that Waterfall at the Power Plant takes you to xD

Years
  • I don't think so, after the Epilogue you can just go there and he should give it to you..
    Maybe for some reason he didn't shown the whole new message and just gave you the item?
    See if you have the "Orange Ticket" in your key items pocket of the bag.

Nope I didn't have. if I have that thing I should be able to go to Orange Island through Vermilion. Even Misty says that "Have you visited the Orange Islands" (or something like that i didnt remembered). Anyways thanks for your help. I guess I have to start all over again in Beta 11 (which i actually dont want to).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Nope I didn't have. if I have that thing I should be able to go to Orange Island through Vermilion. Even Misty says that "Have you visited the Orange Islands" (or something like that i didnt remembered). Anyways thanks for your help. I guess I have to start all over again in Beta 11 (which i actually dont want to).

Could you upload your .sav file?
    Maybe someone could help a bit.

Years
    • Seen today
    Okay, just to clear things up because I have a few people sending me pm already.

About the map, It doesn´t bother me at all that you don´t fix it but... Could you please post maps of the regions with the cities/towns names? When I was in Kanto I used this Map but in the Orange Archipelago I got lost many times.

Back