• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Wait.. Correct me if Im wrong but this will feature all regions once completed? Plus all Pokemon? How do would you manage to fit all that into a single rom hack? Thats insane!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Wait.. Correct me if Im wrong but this will feature all regions once completed? Plus all Pokemon? How do would you manage to fit all that into a single rom hack? Thats insane!

No for the first question, you'll only be able to explore parts of the region, not the whole region itself.. And for the second one, yes, aaand actually there's already different hacks that implements all 721 pokemon so it's possible...

On another note, the rom can be expanded for another 16 mb, so I think it's really possible.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, I want to report you some glitches I have found, for now...

1. Going to Route 5 from Route 6, right on the game there is a sign.When I press it, its say nothing but the click sound
    Spoiler:

2. In Vermilion city, In the event of S.S Anne when you are finishing the event and exit of S.S. Anne red says "What bout Lt. Surge" but the correct is "What about Lt. Surge". Please fix this don't ignore it, Please!.
    Spoiler:

3. In Pallet forest, on the top left, this maybe have hiden item but there is nothing when I press it only makes a click sound, Please fix it, please fix this one please!, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

4. In top left of Viridian city, on the Viridian city exit, when I exit of the city and come back again, there appears this boy, I don't remember if it's on the morning or on the night. Why appear this boy for whatever reason?. I wan't you to fix this glitch please, I love your game!!!.
    Spoiler:

5. In Viridian Forest, in the event with Blue, when Kangaskhan comes down, it has a wrong sound.
    Spoiler:

6. After Kangaskhan event, when you turn right you will find a lake, when you go down and turn left, you would see this wood sprite. I can walk inside this wood sprite.
    Spoiler:

7. My Bulbasaur was fainted before the battle, when the trainer faced me and started the double battle, Boulbasaur is like is not fainted, but he actually is fainted and when it comes it's turn to attack, it "faints" .
    Spoiler:

8. Going from Route 3 to Route 4, I can jump to this rock. Please fix it!!!
    Spoiler:

9. In Route 3, this lake sometimes is there and some others times no.
    Spoiler:

10. In Route 4 (After exit of Mt.Moon), I can jump to this rock. Please fix it. I love your game and I want your game to be perfect!!!
    Spoiler:

11. I haven't caught this Sarapi, but is says I have. And it happens for some other Pokemons too.
    Spoiler:

12. Pixel glitch in Misty's House Guest Room.
    Spoiler:

13. I haven't caught this Pokemon, but it says I have. Please fix it, I love your game!!!!
    Spoiler:

14. In previous I got an item here in S.S. Anne, but in beta 11e several times when I pressed there, it said "There is nothing here." but suddently, on of the times it gave me a Hyper Potion. Is this normal?
    Spoiler:

15. I haven't started the Indigo League, but some events are messed up and tell that I have finished the Indigo League.
    Spoiler:

16. In the same grass, in two different locations of Route 5, in the one place player is behind the grass and in the other is beyond the grass.
    Spoiler:

17. Pixel glitch in Pallet Town.
    Spoiler:

18. Pixel glitch in Misty's House.
    Spoiler:

Thanks Aethestode for creating the game and I love your game. It's the best game I ever played and I know some glitches are very small but I want them to be fix because I want your game to be perfect!!! And please don't ignore my post.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    is there anyone do or finish hypno side quest in shangjuan island, i kinda confuse how to do it
    and how to start flower bud village arc and how the story goes?
    after i beat carly in hamlin chamber where she and blue go?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    For me no mo pc patching thing. You can patch in on android straight up.
    Just Download ROM Patcher on Playstore and thats it you can patch it there and play straight on android if you're playing on it. But the other rom hacks isnt working like you need to extend the fire red to 32mb or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    I beat Carly at hamlim island...
    Whats Next...?
    I travel everyware and i cannot trigger anything

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Is there a way you can restart cut scenes/events/storylines (in the programming, not me myself) when I blackout? I blackout against Koga at the beginning (I was toying around and didn't actually use the easy way, and lost. I then went back to Mt. Moon and the event was done and Red bragged to Misty how he won, even though he lost :D)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Okay so I beat the story, and I have 2 questions

1.) How do I get to Hamlin island?

2.) For the boy having nightmares do I bring a drowzee?

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    No for the first question, you'll only be able to explore parts of the region, not the whole region itself.. And for the second one, yes, aaand actually there's already different hacks that implements all 721 pokemon so it's possible...

On another note, the rom can be expanded for another 16 mb, so I think it's really possible.

Ah that answers my question. I knew the rom base could be expanded to 32mb. Still impressive none the less

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Beta 12 is going to take a while to complete.

All of GEN 5 Pokemon is officially in the game.
    @Aethestode: Just a small suggestion for B12 or final version, as there are many people questioning what to do next right from start of game, is it possible for you to add a NPC in poke center to tell what to do next as per main storyline..
    I remembered this while playing FF 1/2, where a dancing girl tells us tips of how to proceed.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2017
    Just want to know, if there a guide for this beta? Like a pokemon locations guide?

Years
  • Just a quick question: I played beta 9 until the end. Then the hacker said he needed to redo everything in beta 10 and he said he didn't/couldn't include the daycare in beta 10. Is there a daycare in beta 11? Will there be one in the upcoming beta 12? Thanks to whomever will reply

Back