• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Argeth Region Championship [PG-16]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Name: Christian Noble.

Home Region and town: Johto.

Appearance: Christian stands at a height of five feet and eight inches, weighing one-hundred twenty-five pounds. He has wavy brown hair that swoops to the left. His light brown eyes are framed by black, thick-rimmed glasses that he wears regularly due to having slightly impaired vision. He has an industrial piercing through both of his ears, though its barely noticeable due to being covered up by his hair.

Rarely stepping outside in the sun, Christian has an even light brown skin tone. His usual attire is made up of a loose grey muscle tee, a thick golden yellow knit scarf, and dark grey skinny jeans.

Personality: Although Christian stays quiet, hes strongly opinionated. Hes extremely liberal, almost to the point of being considered an anarchist. Hes sweet, kind, loving, and quite lovable. Within a group, he usual stays quiet, soaking up others opinions and silently agrees or disagrees in his head. Hes been labeled bisexual, but he sees himself as asexual, as hes never been in a relationship.

History: Born in Cherrygrove, yet raised in Goldenrod, Christian has never really grew accustom to the city. One of the only things he found attractive the towering skyscrapers was the fashionable people that walked the sidewalks from dusk to dawn. His parents weren't well paid, but whenever he received money, the majority of it would be spent on new items of clothing.

A young boy, he lived the average life from his early school years to his eighth grade promotion. Growing tired of the steam filled city his family called home, he vowed to become a pokemon trainer for the sole reason of being able to roam the wild.

Confronting his parents about his wishes to travel, they began saving up for a boat ticket. When he turned sixteen, his parents decided hes become physically and emotionally ready for the hardships of traveling alone and allowed him to travel to Agreth.

Starter Pokémon: Chikorita.

Last edited:

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Here's my SU. :D

Name: Casey Milton (Female).

Home Region and town:
    Casey is originally from the Unova Region, more specifically Striaton City.

Appearance:
    Casey is tall for a sixteen year old girl, standing at 5'7". She has black curly hair, and a lot of it. It seems to be everywhere. It reaches halfway down her back; if it was straight it would be past her waist. It is parted in the middle and she doesn't have any bangs. She has green eyes which are slightly far apart. She wears mascara on her eyelashes just to make her eyes pop. In her nose is a tiny silver stud, but it is so small that you have to be close to her to even notice it.

She wears a sleeveless blue dress which buttons up in the front and reaches down to slightly above her knees. There are no shoulder straps but rather one thick strap that goes around her neck and is tied in a bow at the back, in order to hold the dress up. The skirt part of the dress is loose and baggy, and hangs easily around her legs. On her feet are black ballet flats that have white polka-dots on them. She carries a large black bag over her shoulder that also has white polka-dots on it, matching her shoes. The bag contains all of the items for her journeys and also has a specific spot on the front to hold her pokeballs and also make them easily accessible. She wears various accessories, sometimes switching them depending on the day. The most prominent ones being black hoops earrings; a ring she wears around her left middle finger, which looks like a Serperior (Jalorda) wrapped around her finger; and a necklace given to her by her father, a replica of a Striaton Gym Trio badge.

Personality:
    Casey is a teenage girl and acts like a stereotypical one in every way. She is very flirty towards males, especially in the case of males that are older than her. This sometimes makes her come off as a bit strange. She is relatively outgoing, not afraid to talk to strangers or make new friends. She prefers not to get dirty or do messy jobs if she doesn't have to. She loves to shop, being from a large city, and often buys things she doesn't need. She can sometimes come off as being ditzy, but she is actually relatively smart. Despite being smart, she is easily influenced by people and things, especially if she feels they will make her more popular or noticeable. She is gentle when it comes to Pokémon, even the types she doesn't like. She is an optimistic and relatively happy person.

History:
    Casey grew up in Striaton City of the Unova Region. When her mother was pregnant, they thought that Casey was going to be a boy. Luckily when she was born, they had chosen a name appropriate for a boy or girl. Her father had wanted a boy, but was never disappointed. She was quite the daddy's girl, and she often helped her father with his business. He was a Pokémon Breeder, and he bred all different types of Pokémon. Casey, not liking the dirty jobs, was mostly put in charge of socializing the Pokémon and spending time with them. Because of this, she is good with Pokémon and knows how to handle them.

When Casey was nine years old, her mother passed away in a car accident. Casey and her father were devastated, but together they got through it and Casey refused to let the grief get to her. It delayed Casey's Pokémon journey, which she was supposed to start on her tenth birthday. Instead she stayed home to help her father care for the Pokémon he was raising, and because she did not want to leave him without anyone else. During this time, she became a big fan of the gym leaders of her city: Cilan, Chili, and Cress. She thought highly of Cilan, who uses grass-types, and became rather fond of the grass-type herself.

Finally, when she was sixteen, she saw a commercial on television from the Pokémon Professor of the Unova region, Professor Juniper. She was looking for new trainers to be sent to a new region. She would allow them to have one of the Unova starters and they would then be transported to the Argeth region by plane to take on the gym leaders there. Casey decided it was finally her time, and her father agreed. After saying goodbye, she travelled to Kanoko Town where Professor Juniper's lab was located, and was given the grass-type starter, Snivy. She then boarded the plane for her new journey.

Starter Pokémon:
    Snivy.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: Kobora King
    Home Town and Region: Hodomoe City, Unova
    Appearence:
    Personality:
    History:
    Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

It's a work in progress. I'll have the rest up after school.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Alright let's start chapter 1 if anyone else joins I'll catch them up on the story and they will start where we are.

Chapter 1 Part 1: Welcome to the Argreth Region

Congratulations! You have been one of the lucky trainers selected to come to the Argreth region to take on its powerful pokemon league and win the championship for your home region. There will be many challenges a head of you can you overcome them all? In this part of the chapter you are arriving in Karamiku Town. A lively place, with a few homes scattered here and there. Karamiku Town is known for the trees that surround the town like its own natural fence. A few houses are scattered here and there but not to many it's a quiet peaceful town. Even pokemon roam around Karamiku Town. The town also has a harbor for people coming from different regions.

Karamiku Town is also home to the pokemon lab belonging to Professor Silvia who is know for being very unorganized. She is only 18 making here very young for a pokemon professor and is there reason for the mistakes she makes. She is a very kind girl with black long flowing hair and orange eyes and is known for her beauty. Her assistant Mark is a elderly man who helps the newbie professor around the lab you are going to meet him before you enter the lab. His appearance makes him seem like he's a harsh person but he is actually very kind.

Unfortunately for you Professor Silvia unorganized personalty has made her not completely ready for you to come and receive your pokemon just quiet yet. So you will have to wait in front of the lab with the other trainers while Mark entertains you with a special event.

What you post about:
    1) Write about how you got to the lab did you arrive in a boat or have you already moved here a couple of days before.
    2) Write about your encounter with Mark and how you react to the lab not being ready
    3) Write about what you think your first pokemon will be
    4) Mingle with the other trainers while you wait (if you want to) or explore the town some.

Last edited:

Dark knight17

Training pokes etc
    Years
  • As the boat arrived from the Argreth region Jade received a room key from a worker, Jade looked for his room on the rather large boat. As Jade sprinted down a hallway , he finally found his room. About time I found this place, I need some rest. He thought to himself, Jade quickly ran into the room and jumped on the bed, " I guess I can sleep until the ship arrives at Karamiku town" he said softly under his breath quickly falling asleep on the nice comfty bed.

As the boat pulled into Karamiku port an overcom announcement woke Jade up, "We have pulled into Karamiku Town, please enjoy your stay in the Argreth region!" Jade stood up looking out his port side window to see a lush looking town with trees surrounding it. "Finally im here!" he shouted jumping up and down on the bed.

Jade left the ship and explored the town a bit and was amazed at how beautiful the town was, the pokemon and people seemed to live peacefully in Karamiku which Jade liked. As he explored the town more he finally came across the Pokemon lab, with an elderly man standing in front.

As Jade approached the lab, he and the elderly man started to conversate. "Umm...hello im Ja...Jade" he let out in a small voice partially intimidated by the harsh looking man. "Yes, nice to meet you Jade my name is Mark is there something I could help you with?" he replied kindly with a soft grin on his face. "Umm...yes there is" he exhaled with a more calmer voice " Im one of the new trainers who came from a different region to take on this new league, is there a Prof. Silvia here?"

The elderly man steadily examined Jade. "Oh I see!" he exclaimed with a light chuckle "She is inside, but the lab is a bit disorganized as of the moment so you'll have to wait awhile out here while she cleans up a bit." Jade looked confused for a bit, he turns to the old man and says " What do mean its disorganized? I want to meet this chick already, come on let me in!" He spoke loudly in an excited manner.

"Young man!" Mark exclaimed sternly in a unyielding tone. "Patience is virtue you must learn in life, and I suggest you learn it now!" Jade backed up slowly feeling intimidated again. "Yes si...sir." he whimpered in an apologetic voice. He then walked to a bench in front of the lab to wait, Jade then looked around and noticed that there were no other trainers around. I guess im the first one here, I cant wait to meet the others! He thought to himself.

(OOC I use Blue Italics for inner thoughts)

Last edited:

Abyss★

=w=
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2011
    Can I reserve Bulbasaur? I can probably get my SU up tonight or tomorrow.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • OCC: I'm taking a shot at first person writing.

What a long trip I thought miserably as the boat finally docked in Karamiku town. The three days I had spent on the boat were horrible. I had run away from home and was surrounded by people i didn't know on my way to the Argeth region to be a Pokemon Trainer. I also found out that I had seasickness thus resulting in the foul mood I was in at the moment. "Finally" I muttered darkly as I ran off the boat once the gangplank was lowered relaxing at the feeling of solid ground beneath my feet. Looking around me I took in the beautiful area of the town. Much better than the city I thought before walking through the town and after about fifteen minutes i found the Pokemon lab. Standing out front was an elderly man and a boy that looked to be about three years older than me at least. "Hello" I said running up to them the fact that my journey here left me in a foul mood was easily heard in my voice. "My names Acelina" I said to the elderly man.

"Nice to meet you Acelina. My name is Mark and I take it your one of the trainers right" Mark said smiling softly at her. "Just like i told the last trainer you'll have to wait a bit the Professor is not ready to let anyone in yet" he chuckled lightly as he said this.

"Thats fine thanks Mark" I said as nicely as i could manage in my foul mood before walking away and stopping at another bench not far from the one the boy was sitting on. Hmm, while I'm waiting i might as well check my blood sugar level I thought digging through my bag impatiently looking for the small bag inside that i hadn't noticed had fallen out when I ran to this bench and not finding anything. "Just great" I muttered angrily to myself "That bag was the best thing i could lose" i added sarcastically my bad mood made worse by this.

Last edited:

Dark knight17

Training pokes etc
    Years
  • Jade noticed another trainer walk up to the lab it was a young girl who looked kind of upset. As she sat down on a bench not to far from where he was, he noticed she was digging around in her bag as if she had lost something.

Jade then noticed a small bag that wasnt there before around his generaly area. I wonder if this is what she's looking for he thought to himself. Jade then picked up the small bag and walked over to the other bench.

"Hi my name is Jade" he spoke shly afraid to disturb her, "You looked as if you had lost something and I was wondering if this was it?" He held the small bag in the palm of his hand timidly.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • I looked up upon hearing a voice speak to me in to much of a panic to understand what was said. Standing in front of me was the boy that had gotten here before me and in his hands was the small bag I was looking for. Letting out a sigh of relief I took the bag from his hand "Thanks, I'm Acelina... I didn't catch your name though" I said not looking at him as I opened the bag removing from it a small needle, a small strip, and small device. "I'm grateful that you found this...it would have been bad if it hadn't been found." I said as I pricked my finger letting a drop of blood fall on the strip before inserting it into the device.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I felt nervous as I walked out of my house. Today was the day that I would turn in my trainer application so I could get my first Pokemon, five poke'balls, and a poke'dex. I was starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have wanted to go on a Pokemon journey. I shook my head, no I wanted this, I needed the courage. I wasn't going to have second thoughts now after my parents signed my application. They looked happy that I was going out into the world with a Pokemon by my side.

But what if people didn't like my voice? What if they didn't like how it constantly raised and dropped on volume level? What if I mess up and not be able to give out attack commands to my Pokemon because they can't stand my voice or what if they can't hear me because I am unable to project my voice properly? Maybe I shouldn't have gotten this application at all.

No, not this again! No more second thoughts. I wanted this, I thought long and hard about this! I am not going to chicken out because of these second thoughts! I need this, for the courage, the courage to come out to my parents.

I had moved to Karamiku town about a year or two ago. I was an original resident of Hoenn's Petallburg City. Karamiku town is a town that has naturally fenced in by trees. No one minded that wild Pokemon entered and leaved the town as they please, as long as they didn't disturb the peace and ruin shops and such. This town was completely multi-cultural, inhabited by people who came from different regions. Karamiku Town gave starters to trainers depending on where their homeland was. Since I was in Hoenn I would be getting one of the three Hoenn starters, Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko. I had quickly stopped myself from thinking about the starters. I was not going to get second thoughts again. I already chose Treecko, I wasn't going to go back on my decision. I will not ask for white out to clear Treecko's name off my application.

I reached the lab before I even knew it. Mark was there and he gave me a kind smile. Mark knew everyone's name that lived in this town. When a new person would be coming here, he would be quickly trying to remember their names and match each name to a face. Mark gave every resident of this town a kind smile always plastered on his face.

"Sorry Mike, we aren't ready yet," Mark said, giving me a knowing look, "You know how the professor is, always so disorganized. She can't find the poke'balls yet. Why don't you try talking to those trainers over there?"

Mark had pointed his elderly finger at other two "will be trainers", "Talking to them might develop your speaking skills."

I smiled and bid him thanks and stood where the other two will be trainers were.

Last edited:

Dark knight17

Training pokes etc
    Years
  • "Dont mention it, im happy to help" he tried to say in a more confident voice. As Jade was about to introduce himself again he saw another trainer appear. It seems more and more people are arriving, this time I should introduce myself more confidenly he thought to himself. "Hello my name is Jade nice to meet you guys" He said calmy and surely. He extended his hand to the new trainer, but it still trembled slightly from the nervousness.

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • I smiled at him "Nice to meet you Jade" I said before looking down at the device in my hand 70 mg/dl was what it said on it. Lets hope i still have something I thought to myself before digging through my bag again as i spoke to the other Trainer that had walked over to us. "My names Acelina, I hope i don't seem rude. I just have to take care of something" I looked up again once i found what I was looking for a juice box That should take care of my blood sugar I thought putting the straw into it and taking a sip.

Dark knight17

Training pokes etc
    Years
  • Jade smiled a bit "Nice to meet you to" he said as he started to sit down on the bench. He noticed her sipping on a juicebox and the reading on the odd machine, Jade layed back on bench still trying to get more comfortable. "So what was in the bag that was so important?" he asked curiously

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • I smiled softly already feeling better than i did I guess my bad mood was an affect of my low blood sugar I thought before answering Jade. "I was born with type two diabetes. Inside this bag is my meter which lets me see my blood sugar levels and my insulin. Which if I lose on this journey I could do one of three things." I paused taking another sip of my juice before continuing "I'd either have a seizure, go into a coma, or worst case scenario I'd die. Thats why i need it" I added brushing some of my teal colored bangs out from in front of my face.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Casey stepped off the boat at the harbour in Karamiku Town and fell to her knees on the grass. From there she laid down face first, making a hhrrgh sound, ignoring the strange looks from the other people getting off of the ship. She could not have been happier to be back on dry land. She had expected to be arriving in Karamiku Town by plane, but due to it being such a small place, they didn't have anywhere to land an airplane. Instead she was dropped off somewhere else, a town she didn't even get the name of. There they boarded the ship to Karamiku Town. For some reason Casey was fine with flying high in the air, but a boat was difficult for her. She was scared of the water and the constant rocking of the ship had her seasick almost the entire time.

Casey pushed herself up and sat on her knees. What are you waiting for? she thought. "I don't want to be late to meet Professor Silvia," she said out loud. She stood up and brushed the grass and dirt from her blue dress and off of her legs. She noticed a sign pointing towards a path; it read "Karamiku Town Laboratory". Casey made her way towards the path. She had only passed a few houses when she saw a large building up ahead. That had to be the lab, it was the biggest building there.

Casey walked up to the lab, noticing three people near a bench talking to one another. Two boys who looked about Casey's age, and a girl who looked much younger. There was a man standing near the door of the building, he looked old, and kind of scary. Casey walked up to him anyway. "Hello, sir. Is this Professor Silvia's laboratory? I'm one of the new trainers here to see her."

The man looked at Casey and actually smiled. She immediately felt more comfortable. "Actually, Professor Silvia isn't ready to see you yet."

Casey raised her eyebrows. "Why not?"

"She's just a little... unorganized right now. She should be ready soon though, so go ahead and talk to these three other trainers here," he said, looking towards the small group. "Or you could look around the town a bit, and come back in a few minutes. It will really only take you a few minutes to look around this small town."

Casey nodded. "Thanks sir, I'll probably hang around here for a while though." She noticed the one boy standing by himself. He looked slightly awkward standing there while the other girl and boy were having a conversation. Casey walked right up to him and stuck out a hand. "Hi! I'm Casey, what's your name?"

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    I had been listening carefully to the two other people who came to the lab earlier than I was. By their accented dialect they didn't seem to be from around here. Before I got a chance to introduce myself Jade, I think was his name, had asked a question directed at the other person.

"So what was in the bag that was so important?" He asked curiously.

"I was born with type two diabetes. Inside this bag is my meter which lets me see my blood sugar levels and my insulin. Which if I lose on this journey I could do one of three things." The other trainer paused taking another sip of her juice before continuing "I'd either have a seizure, go into a coma, or worst case scenario, I'd die. That's why I need it"

So she was diabetic. No wonder why she took out a juice box. They were a good source of blood sugar after all. I didn't think I would meet a person who was diabetic at all. I never actually knew a person who had diabetes, so it was a bit of a new territory anyway. I did know how it felt to be a bit different from the others, especially with my problem.

"My name is Mike," I introduced myself. I heard my voice fluctuate when I talked which made me mentally sigh a bit, "I have a speaking problem. Since I was young I have had trouble projecting and raising the volume of my voice."

Back