• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    i an stucked on butwal island. recently completed the event of finding three spheres and saving the world. Now pls tell me what to do? or is it the end of beta ?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Wasn't there supposed to be a day/night feature? I was playing last night and the game was still showing regular daylight. Was the day/night cycle removed?

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Metapod I'm just curious as to how far you plan to go with the series? It'd be awesome if you planned to go all the way through hoenn in ashs adventure. I understand you probably wouldn't be able to fit it all into one hack, but it'd be cool to see a series of the hack leaving off of AshGray taking it through Johto then to hoenn. (For example: AshGray 2 and 3 or whatnot) just an idea. I understand if you don't have time for that, but just a suggestion.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    just letting you know that i can't destroy the trees to let the water out i'm at the one where you get the flute from the guy and get snorlax out of the way so i used walkthrough walls to destroy the trees but now i can't get out the waterfall keeps pushing me down and i can't figure it out i remember having this problem before the other side worked now they both won't work so if anyone can help i'll really appreciate it

Hey, sorry about that, I had to use sign posts to keep the movement permissions correct, but I guess I moved them for some reason. If you take a step to the left or the right of the trees and click to talk, you should get the message to cut the tree. I'll move them back to the correct position in the next glitch fix patch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    Hey so I'm doing the event for fire island lightning island and ice island. I collected the spheres from fire island and lightning island. After I got the sphere from lightning island I went straight to ice island I think and slowking tells me to place the spheres on that table and when I go to talk to it it doesn't prompt me to put the spheres on the table or anything. I talk to everyone there and whatnot, but I'm stuck there and don't know what to do.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    HELP =D
    Fx2bIsQ.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    after beating mr.mame When i am returning to professor oak he is not sitting with gary why?

Charmender

~Charmender a player
    Years
  • Hi, I discovered some script mistakes in new beta when I am returning to varidian city for last badge these scripts start again 1.in varidian forest team rocket fighting script 2. In my.moon team rocket fighting script start again 3. In celadon city team rocket script start again

Update on route 1 these script start again can't leave pikachu script and Misty's bicycle script please fix these scripts

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    i think its happening with you too r8? when i am going back then oak is not sitting with gary to check whose pokedex has much details then team rockets event comes r8?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Pls Help me what to do. i am stock on shamouti island(butwal island) and recently completed event of finding the three spheres. now i dont know what to do now.pls metapod help me by giving your quick reply.

Years
  • i ran into a big glitch i'm on the island where people worship meowth so i saved now i'm controlling meowth now i can't finish this event so what i did is went to the water and used surf then meowth turned into ash so meowth is gone now theres another ash frozen on the island

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Is the Porygon event necessary later on in the game? I've played it once on an old save and was wondering if it's one I can skip or if I need to do it to be able to progress.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Is the Porygon event necessary later on in the game? I've played it once on an old save and was wondering if it's one I can skip or if I need to do it to be able to progress.

I don't think it's necessary to complete it, however you probably should for just incase. Better safe than sorry man.

Back