• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    Hui metapod23 please fix this after I win the p1 championship pikachu stop obeying me I choose to not to leave primeape

I haven't had any issues with it when I kept him. Maybe it's your ROM.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Hui metapod23 please fix this after I win the p1 championship pikachu stop obeying me I choose to not to leave primeape

Hi, don't mean to butt in here but I think you actually should leave Primeape with Anthony after winning the P1 Grand Prix Championship. After all it happens that way in the anime, anyways it may be 'cause of it that, that Pikachu stops obeying you. Or it might be a glitch in the game with the disobedience routine, anyways I suggest you either try reloading a save to do the P1 Grand Prix Championship again, win it and leave your Primeape with Anthony and see if that resolves the issue. Or you may wanna wait til Meta sees this and releases the next beta patch with bug and glitch fixes.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    hey how to help farmer where I defeated snorlax how to cut that trees and how to go in fusia gym

The trees is a glitch. Take a step to the left or right and click and the dialogue box should come up to cut them. For Fuchsia's gym, face the back of the statues inside and hit the back button.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    The trees is a glitch. Take a step to the left or right and click and the dialogue box should come up to cut them. For Fuchsia's gym, face the back of the statues inside and hit the back button.

You should probably add a clue in game for the Statue in the Fuchsia Gym...

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Thanks for all the bug reports. Here is the first glitch fix for 4.5:

Pokémon AshGray beta 4.51

Some of the glitches that are fixed include:

• Freezing after doing the North Pole Event
    • Krabby doesn't appear on the shoreline by Bill's lighthouse
    • item next to construction builidng on route 6 respawns
    • talking to Officer Jenny at museum in Shipful of Shivers doesn't activate event
    • Lorelei Elite 4 battle should work now

Thanks to everyone for all the bug reports and keep them coming!

Damn, when I enter in Aghata's room the game still freeze :/
    I had no problems with Lorelei (in beta 4.5)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    That escalated quickly...
    20qz0vq.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    Try patching to a clean rom, then see if the problem still persists.

Yes I've already tried patching to clear rom, but the problem still persist :(
    (i used the old .sav file, i haven't restart the game)

I am the only one with this problem?
    [I use the emulator VisualBoyAdvance-M (SVN1231), contained in WinDs]

@Metapod23 this hack is awsome, great job!!

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Yes I've already tried patching to clear rom, but the problem still persist :(

Hmm if it's a freezing issue, try switching to VBA-M SVN1022. Maybe that will stop the game from freezing. If not it may be a glitch in the current beta, however I haven't gotten that far in the game yet so I can't say for sure. Try to switching emulators to VBA-M SVN1022 and see if that fixes the issue first though, good luck in resolving it.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Yes I've already tried patching to clear rom, but the problem still persist :(

Did you unzip the rom? You may have to do that. If the patch is a zip file, you have to unzip that too. Make sure you are using LIPS, instead of another one.

I'll try to think of some other possible issues.

Back