• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    I think it would be sweet if they came out with Red, Blue and Yellow remakes. Better graphics on the first game for people who weren't around for the originals or for people like us who liked the game and just thought the graphics were bad (even though it was way back when, but still).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Start over? like erase the old pokes from existence? lol the fans would boycott pokemon XD

no no no, start over in the fact, like another hemisphere of the pokemon world, like there are regions, and say all these 4 are in one hemisphere of the pokeworld

What about another? that's what I meant by start over not completely erase everything XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I have LG right in my hand, *rubs it in your faces* HAHA! xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Tehe, I'm glad you found it. XD

I don't have Crystal version... I really want it though, it's probably the only Pokegame I don't have.

;__;

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    Hey guys, I just fixed up my Probopass's moveset, so that I could finally defeat my freind in an all out Pokemon battle!

I did end up losing, however, but I will never give up on trying to defeat him.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Shadow, my very best of shadows. Don't you know Oni? Don't you know that guy is pretty.... amazing when it comes to being far too advanced for his age? ^^

Though... it has been suspected the Oni Raichu PC member is actually both genderbending and agebending...... [/teasing Raishu]
    Apparently... I guess I haven't strayed outside of the Trade Center much since I've arrived here...

Well of course it is........... But it's the way it behaved overall. The feeling was sooo different in the very earliest eps of Pokémon anime...

AND! Back then, real animals existed. I saw a Pidgey eat a worm in the very first ep.......... Nowadays, there are only Pokémon in the pokémon world, no?
    I love watching the old episodes, Ash just seems more real. I just wish he would stop giving away all his pokemon... I miss Butterfree, Primape, Krabby, Squirtle, bulbasuar, Charizard, Pidgeot (well i miss pidgeotto more)... And pikachu's fat face was way better than how he his now... Those original episodes were awesome.

I say Digimon is the crude copy of Pokemon
    Digimon really isn't the same thing. In many ways... it's more interesting.... *gets slapped*
    I was able to like both Digimon and Pokemon. Digimon didn't catch on as much though... I liked the storyline and the love triangle with Tai/Sora/Matt, and then TK and Kari in the second season. I also liked the 3rd season, but not as much as the original. Were pokemon eventually used the same formula every episode without much plot advancement, digimon tended to advance the plot every episode. I'm not saying one or the other is better, i just like them both. But one thing is for sure, it's not a crude copy.

And yet again I'm behind in the chit-chat...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Apparently... I guess I haven't strayed outside of the Trade Center much since I've arrived here...

I love watching the old episodes, Ash just seems more real. I just wish he would stop giving away all his pokemon... I miss Butterfree, Primape, Krabby, Squirtle, bulbasuar, Charizard, Pidgeot (well i miss pidgeotto more)... And pikachu's fat face was way better than how he his now... Those original episodes were awesome.

I was able to like both Digimon and Pokemon. Digimon didn't catch on as much though... I liked the storyline and the love triangle with Tai/Sora/Matt, and then TK and Kari in the second season. I also liked the 3rd season, but not as much as the original. Were pokemon eventually used the same formula every episode without much plot advancement, digimon tended to advance the plot every episode. I'm not saying one or the other is better, i just like them both. But one thing is for sure, it's not a crude copy.

And yet again I'm behind in the chit-chat...

I Hate like neutral people, they always favour everything.

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    I agree, the old episodes are fun to watch, and probably my favourite, as i grew up watching them, and they started it all. I havnt watched all of them yet, but i plan to start watching diamonde and pearl soon.

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    The original season was the best.
    But D/p is great and
    all pokemon fans should watch
    D/p and the new season thats coming!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back