• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Are you talking about moles... as in Diglett-ish IRL creatures? Pikachu... doesn't have moles on its cheeks. That's a fact.

It has been a while since I heard of a Pikachu. Haven't caught any in Ruby yet, and haven't played Yellow in a while. And haven't watched the anime either.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'm going on the basis that you want to talk about animals that pokémon should be based off of. If so, than I would want one based of a killer whale. It would be in a rivalry with Sharpedo just like Zangoose is with Seviper and should evolve from Qwilfish. That would make Quilfish a lot more useful than it already is.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    Mewcario is just here to make us sound like idiots. I figured he might be doing that and it was confirmed when I saw his CT which says "Dickwads...". So just leave him be and don't answer his questions and he'll go away.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Mewcario is just here to make us sound like idiots. I figured he might be doing that and it was confirmed when I saw his CT which says "Dickwads...". So just leave him be and don't answer his questions and he'll go away.

Sure, but maybe we should have one topic at a time.

But I do want a killer whale based pokémon.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Not as much of a beast when compared to Garchomp. Especially, perfect EV'd Garchomp.

But to answer, no I don't like it. It actually looks pretty ugly to me.

Well, even maxed out attack Garchomp doesn't exceed Rampardos's attack, even though Garchomp fares much better in other stats, Rampardos still wins it in the attack section, Rampardos's attack stat is only beaten by Deoxys-A's. A maxed out attack Rampardos with Choice Band has an attack of 707. 0_o

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Well, even maxed out attack Garchomp doesn't exceed Rampardos's attack, even though Garchomp fares much better in other stats, Rampardos still wins it in the attack section, Rampardos's attack stat is only beaten by Deoxys-A's. A maxed out attack Rampardos with Choice Band has an attack of 707. 0_o

Too many numbers... it hurts.

Anyway, I don't know much about competitive battling but I'm sure you would want to win in every stat besides one rather than win in only one stat category. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Luckily you don't have to be a competitive battler to enjoy Pokémon (and PC). I like the manga, the ingame-games and the overall phenomena that is Pokémon.

I'd love to learn about EV's and IV's one day. But it's simply not interesting enough for me right now. And I'll live~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back