• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    We have, like 30 types. That's fine. We have too many types as is

I think we have 17, yup, lololol. xD 30 would be awesome XP

I actually hope they add another type with the new games in the future, I would love to see all the changes in the metagame from it, be pretty fantastic 8D

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Well, if they add new ones in the games, how would they explain their absence in the old generations?

Ya we had Steel and Dark in the second gen, but the numbers of pokes was small..
    lol I dunno

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    There's always room for more types. x)
    One can always find another type to place with a pokemon... obvious or not.

Twinx

Years
    SD, I agree
    I'm still getting confused with the pokemon types we have now XD
    lol Fighting is weak with dark right? or is it the other way around? :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    IT's the other way around. Dark Pokemon are hard to beat, but can still be pwn'd by a strong fighting Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used to have all the typings memorized (like, weaknesses, strengths, immunities), but I now see myself calling "Serebiiiii..." more and more every day. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know all type strength and weaknesses by heart. As well as (almost) all names and types (and pokémon? sometimes...) of the gym leaders..... bwehe. Guess that's my part of pokemaniacy ^^'

Twinx

Years
    I'm more of a Pokécommunity-maniac (or PC-maniac), that's the only "pokemony" thing I'm doing since the anime DP season is over XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well DC..... since you and I are practically twins (remember?), I couldn't have said it better myself. Or... well, I haven't even watched the anime. But you know PC is the only pokemony thingy I do.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's the most related Pokemon thingy I do too. PC almost forced me to watch Pokemon again. XD
    Well, not really force, but I did rewatch the battle against Morty. 8D
    And I'ver restarted FireRed. Anyone knows if you can find shinies on route 1? Cause I wanna catch my first shiny Pokemon. T_T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You can probably find shinies anywhere. But chances are looooooow. I've found a shiny Oddish once. And a shiny..... hm. Mankey perhaps. That's about it.

Twinx

Years
    @Scarlet.. the American season is over. lol Ash only has 2 badges :P
    It's a good thing since we'll be getting a new theme song! thank god!

@others.. I always get the ugliest shinies like zubat and belsproute (how do u spell that?:P)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    @DC: NOOOOOO -_- That was a freakishly short season. But, yeah, hopefully the new theme song won't suck. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Bellsprout. xP

I hate the later theme songs. The first ones pwnd. I love the first Johto one.... but then. Who doesn't? ^^*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Jotho's theme song is awesome, all three of them. =D And I also like the Advanced Challenge theme song. It has Rayquaza in the beginnin. <3
    No fair, I HAVE NEVER, EVER cought a shiny before, not even met one. T_T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whoa.... and I'm not a hardcore player :P

Don't worry, Clara (I understand how you mean you pronounce it ^^) Your shiny time will come as well.
    And now, I've got 800 posts, and with that I bid you goodnight. Goodnight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back