• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol, beachy, do you honestly think Fable sent the killer pokemon candies all the way to florida to eliminate her posting rival? :P hehe

Personally, when I hear the word fakemon, I usually lose interest... maybe that's just me.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    lol, beachy, do you honestly think Fable sent the killer pokemon candies all the way to florida to eliminate her posting rival? :P hehe

Personally, when I hear the word fakemon, I usually lose interest... maybe that's just me.

Yes I honestly with all my heart think that, I made a comment about it (fable) being female, "she" denied, and Ive started this frenzy of its male... and now I can shadow figures walking around my house, so fable is up to something! >D

Yeah fakemon does get boring, as it is "fake"

OK new topic of interest:

If a new gen came, and we get a new status condition what would it be?

Twinx

Years
    mmm I can't seem to think of one....
    But...come to think of it, there should status conditions that enhance pokemon's power, like a "power-up" status that last only a few turns.

How should it be implemented you ask? They should make a really strong move that has as consequence, certain times, the rival will be infected with this status..

Then again, this is plain dum :P who would use that move? never mind T-T

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I remember having a horrible time trying to figure out what to do and where to go when I was a little kid playing Red Version. There were several words I didn't know the meaning of. Hell, one time I realeasd my Blastoise!

Of course now I have no problem figuring out where to go and what to do. It's pretty simple really.

By the way, anybody know when the next Pokemon game is coming out? Some time this year, Nintendo claimed on Pokemon.com. Don't believe me? Go to the mailbag and look around and eventually you'll find it.

P.S. If this was already mentioned, forgive me for rementioning it.

Twinx

Years
    lol that's completly off-topic, but.. mm... ok whatever :P

Released your Blastoise, eh? lol

The next pokemon game? I'm sure you don't mean the sequel to Diamond and Pearl...
    Are you talking about pokemon ranger or mystery dungeon maybe??

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    The next pokemon game? I'm sure you don't mean the sequel to Diamond and Pearl...
    Are you talking about pokemon ranger or mystery dungeon maybe??
    We'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry for getting off topic. A new status condition? Well, wouldn't a new type be required to do that? Maybe a Light type?

Last edited:

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    let's see.... water types really need a status condition they can inflict.... but i don't really know how it would work.... i suppose you could always be drowning, sort of like a water version of burn, only it only lasts a few turns, rather than the whole battle and beyond....

Last edited:

Twinx

Years
    Well ya but what are the side effects of water IRL?
    For fire it's burn
    For Ice it's freezing
    [...]

Maybe they should make a really cold water attack that causes freezing.. that would be cool.. I can't think of anything else related to water..

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    They could have a "sick" status condition. Not sneezing...lol....but like, being sick...and it would take away damage every turn....or do random things like make them fall asleep.

Twinx

Years
    That's it! A random status condition that has a different effect everytime.
    Nice one Orange! :)

***goes to email nintendo :P

Twinx

Years
    I once claimed characters from the anime/movies, but I haven't really checked that thread in a long time, and I think you're supposed to do a reclaim or something right?
    I never understood all that? Why do I gotta claim the same person another time? :P

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    I think this is going way.. off-topic.. So yea.. Lets change the subject.

I wass on pokemon around a week ago and i found a nosepass.. Then i started chaining it.. no. 38. Found a kricketune.. GRRRRR!!!!! xDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back