• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    So thanks to a thermodynamics essay and Father's day, I haven't made it to write another update of the story and I don't think I will soon. I think this is a nice moment as cliffhanger, because, well, you are hanging on a cliff pretty literally.
    Puns aside, the thread remains open and you can still discuss the plot and stuff or vote if you haven't yet and I'll see you guys in two weeks. (You'll get a virtual high five if you manage to keep up a discussion here for two weeks.)

Lycan out.
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    So thanks to a thermodynamics essay and Father's day, I haven't made it to write another update of the story and I don't think I will soon. I think this is a nice moment as cliffhanger, because, well, you are hanging on a cliff pretty literally.
    Puns aside, the thread remains open and you can still discuss the plot and stuff or vote if you haven't yet and I'll see you guys in two weeks. (You'll get a virtual high five if you manage to keep up a discussion here for two weeks.)

Lycan out.
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Watch us speculate about the possible inclusion of Sandshrew in the plot... xD

But anyway, see ya later HAN, and good luck with your exams! :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Guys, Lycan will give us all virtual high-fives if we keep a discussion rolling, so let's make predictions as to how a Sandshrew could possibly impact the plot! Any ideas? :3

Back