• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Sandshrew is gonna save the day with its ice cream powers, not us. We just don't have the power necessary to defeat Not Team Rocket or whatever we're supposed to be doing.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I admit, I wasn't really planning for Sandshrew to join the story, because choices work a lot better if the Pokémon are underrated, otherwise everyone will just vote for the option in the specific benefit and use of that Pokémon would be boring. Although Sandshrew might not me overrated in general, they're definitely around here.

Still, you give my really good ideas. *laughs evilly*

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Surprise update! :D

What's the plan?
    1. Scream like a little girl in the hope of repelling it. 0 votes
    2. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!" 5 votes
    3. That ledge down there isn't that low. It's at least survivable. 0 votes
    4. Use item: fishing rod. 4 votes
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Potion
    (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0​
    >2. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!"

24. Cliffhanger

"Scrambles, one Supersonic attack, go!" The fluffy ball on your head executes the command messing up the bird's consciousness. You take another look to the eggs, they certainly look interesting. You take the opportunity to snitch one of the eggs and place it your bag, before nearly getting smashed by falling rocks caused by an uncontrollable bird crashing into the wall close to you. You lose your balance and only just manage to cling yourself to a extending piece of stone. Your Venonat couldn't make it to grab your hair and descends the mountain surfing on a stone slab, followed by the Braviary.

How will you get back up?
    1. Why up? Down is a lot easier.
    2. Patience. Surely something will happen to save you.
    3. Wouldn't Squirty's jet powers be strong enough?
    4. According to the law of momentum, you should be pulled upwards by throwing a mass down. What's the need of that bag anyway?
    Next update expected in ~144h. I hope you can survive it.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well, Squirty's been drugged so relying on him would probably be a bad idea, getting rid of the bag is stupid and if we wait the Braviary would probably do some bad things, so #1. Yay, logic!

i still think we should've joined not team rocket

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Heyhey 1 is amazing its finally time to die let's do this guys ...... I hope we just don't black out and spawn at the pokemon centre but we should reach pokeheaven

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Don't worry, guys! If we died, it would most likely be because we were eating ice cream on the trip downhill, not because of the impact. xD

Back