• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Squirrel do you really think Squirty would be appropriate for a Pokemon that will eventually evolve into kraken? Just saying lmao.
He evolves into an octopus, they squirt ink everywhere and all of his attacks are about firing stuff from his tentacles!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
As a side note before 'next round', do you guys want this game to stay stickied? I was only intending to sticky it for a few days to get it off the ground but given that it's a daily update thing I figure it can stay if people want it to and I certainly find it useful being there - what do you guys think?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
I think you should lock this thread, just for the kicks.

:|

I think it'd be better to keep it stickied. Even when updated on regular basis, it'll still sink under the other threads pretty quickly, probably even to the bottom half of the page. Those are drawbacks of the high activity.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
What do you do?
1. Battle the Remoraid with Scrambles. 0 votes
2. Look for a trainer to battle with Remoraid. 0 votes
3. Feed Remoraid the unknown herb. 6 votes
4. Take a swim with Remoraid. 1 vote
> #3. Feed Remoraid the unknown herb.
Pokémon
048.png
223.png

Inventory
$220
Hammer
Fishing rod
Bucket
Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​

10. Was this a clever idea?

You take the herb from your bag and put it into Squirty's mouth. Nothing seems to happen, maybe the herb wasn't that special after all. But, wait! Suddenly the Remoraid starts jumping erratically and spewing attacks in all directions. Bubbles by Bubble Beam fill the air. Psybeams, Aurora Beams and Signal Beams fill the surroundings with beautiful colors.
The fisherman who gave you the rod, runs towards you, shouting: "What have you done? The thing must be calmed down!" He then hurls an UltraBall to Squirty, which is sucked into the object. The ball wobbles a few times and then rests with the Remoraid remaining inside. The fisherman hands you the UltraBall and says: "I don't know what you've done to it, but please do take care of it. I wouldn't just release it."

What to do?
  1. Find the nearest Pokémon Center.
  2. You're at the beach. Other things can wait now.
  3. Try the fishing rod again.
  4. Get more of that herb! It's awesome!
Next update expected in ~24h.

Last edited:
Back