• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Fantome's vote is a massive tie breaker here!

What to do?
    1. Find the nearest Pokémon Center. 1 vote
    2. You're at the beach. Other things can wait now. 1 vote
    3. Try the fishing rod again. 1 vote
    4. Get more of that herb! It's awesome! 2 votes
    > #4. Get more of that herb! It's awesome!
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​

11. More herbs is more better

Carrying a Pokémon in an actual PokéBall, or an UltraBall for that matter, makes you feel less like a newbie trainer than you used to be. Still, Scrambles has to walk along back to Greenseed Town.
    Here you sneak into the corn fields again to the same spot as before. You pull two whole plants out of the soil and put them into your backpack. When you leave the field again, you hear a male voice behind you, saying: "Nosing about in our business again, hmm?" Then everything turns black.

When you wake up again, you're tied up in the middle of an unknown room. Scrambles doesn't seem to be anywhere around here. There's a lot of junk in here, perhaps you could reach it.

How to get free?
    1. Use a blow torch to burn down the rope.
    2. Chaos! Release Squirty from her UltraBall.
    3. Try to hop to the door and ram it in.
    4. Why not just stay and see what happens?
    Next update expected in ~24h.

Years
  • Why not just stay and wait till something bad happens(I dont need refraction points but we've all watched horrors and what not so yeah.)

I stopped reading after seeing the word "Chaos"! You dont just get kidnapped with Pokemon by your side (why did they leave you with Pokemon anyway?) Call out Remoraid and Hydropump/Hyperbeam the sh*t out that room/building! :D

sh*t = Muk? Ftw censored words lmao.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • why did they leave you with Pokemon anyway?)

Scrambles was taken away and they didn't notice you carried another Pokémon. When you don't keep your Pokémon inside a PokéBall, who'd have guessed you may have another that does have one? Maybe your kidnappers just aren't clever, okay?

#2! You can do it, Squirty! (who came up with this name lol)

Blame Squirrel, he came up with it.
    Blame everybody else for being to lazy to give alternatives.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I was too tired to write something yesterday, so here's a belated update today. There's no harm in progress though, otherwise I would've had skipped today.
    Also, a wonder has happened, Guardian's choice was finally picked. I must have made a mistake somewhere.

How to get free?
    1. Use a blow torch to burn down the rope. 0 votes
    2. Chaos! Release Squirty from her UltraBall. 4 votes
    3. Try to hop to the door and ram it in. 0 votes
    4. Why not just stay and see what happens? 1 vote
    > #2. Chaos! Release Squirty from her UltraBall.
    Pokémon

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb

Deaths: 0​

12. Squirty to the rescue!

Luckily whoever brought you here had only taken away your bag and hadn't noticed you carry Squirty's UltraBall on your belt. After some struggling you manage to press the button of the Ball against the floor, opening it and releasing the Remoraid. While Squirty is squirting random attacks in all directions you take shelter under a random metal plate lying here. Lucky as you are, a Psybeam fully hits a guard when it enters the room. It unties your ropes in his confusion. You grab the UltraBall, call Squirty back and jump out of the room, followed by the dizzy guard. You now stand in a hallway, there are several directions to go.

Where to go?

1. There are lots of Pokémon noises coming from the downward stairs on your left.
    2. Next to the room you exited there's a small hallway ending in a door with some control panel next to it.
    3. There's some small room on the opposite of the hallway. It's probably an office or something.
    4. The stairs on the right end of the hallway must bring you towards the exit of this building.
    Next update expected in ~24h.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I've no interest in offices and control panels, and I won't leave little Scrambles behind!

#1. Hopefully there's another Pokemon I can catch down there, like a Whimsicott! :D Woot~

Back