• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I say Ember, cuz it seems to obvious to use Flamethrower again.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Ember
    You command Charmander to use Ember. Charmander releases a barrage of fire bullets that spread like shot gun fire at Raticate. Being airborne, it was too late for Raticate to dodge, and the Ember landed a direct hit! Raticate fell straight to the ground, bringing up a cloud of dirt. From the cloud came Raticate!

"Hyper Fang, Raticate!" The old man told him. It landed, and tossed Charmander straight into the side of a building! Charmander struggles to it's feet, ready to continue.

Your Options
    Flamethrower
    Ember
    Scratch
    Tell Charmander to stand down

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hmmmmm.... another toss up for me--- let's see... scratch?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Scratch Attack!
    Charmander lunges at Raticate to use Scratch, and Raticate lunges at Charmander to use Hyper Fang!! The two dash past one another, samurai style. The crowd is deathly quiet. As a drop of sweat fell from your brow and hit the ground, time resumed again, and Raticate fell. You had won your first match.

"Well I'll be! Raticate and I haven't lost a match in nearly 20 years!! I guess I can let you pass, son." The old man said. "But first… do you wish to learn how to capture Pokémon? I could teach you how to catch like a pro!"

Your Options
    Accept the lesson
    Decline the lesson

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    i say accept the lesson why not and can i congratulate you your descriptions (bit brutal) are very good i especially like the battle sequence

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    (Can people who never participated before participate now? If not, ignore my post. :) )

I agree about the lesson's potential usefulness considering we're supposed to be new at the whole Pokemon business.

ACCEPT the lesson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back