• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Pidgeotto Lv. 18
    Known Attacks: Tackle, Gust, Sand Attack, Quick Attack

"Pidgeotto, the Bird Pokemon! Pidgeotto is very protective of it's territory, and will viciously assault anything that intrudes it with it's aerial maneuvers and sharp eyesight!" Your pokedex says aloud.

"Stay on your toes, kid!" Obadiah exclaimed as Pidgeotto noticed the two of you, and dived down! It was using Quick Attack! You dive out of the way!

Your Options
    Command CHarmander to use Flamethrower
    Use Ember
    Throw a Pokeball.
    Run away

Cid

Years
  • It attacked a trainer. o_o

Chicken out. jk

Can't run away after looking for it the whole time.
    Go, Charmander! Use Flamethrower on the Pidgeotto...and survive, will ya?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • lol i would go to my rival's house first then go to prof oaks house then head down route 1 to get oaks parcel then head back to aoks house and then head past route 1 again to cerulean town..........

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    flamethrower i guess :) ember would be more logical though...... ah whatevs FLAMETHROWER]

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Flamethrower
    You command Charmander to use Flamethrower! Pidgeotto quickly turns around, and whips up a powerful Sand Attack, putting out the flames of the attack. It then proceeded to use Gust, pushing Charmander into you, and knocking you down! It then dives at you at tremendous speed!! I think this may hurt a bit more than that Nidorino!!

Your Options
    Throw a ball at it!
    Use Flamethrower
    Use Ember
    Use Scratch
    Just sit there

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • I would throw a ball out of self-defense. Even if we don't catch it, at least it prevented that Pidgeotto from killing us. O_O It will just avoid all our other moves... SO i'm gonna go ahead and throw a ball. :)

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    lol i would go to my rival's house first then go to prof oaks house then head down route 1 to get oaks parcel then head back to aoks house and then head past route 1 again to cerulean town..........

Ya Gotta USe those Choices that he listed.

Cid

Years
  • Agreeing to the previous posters. Throw a Pokeball to that Pidgeotto, let it shake, aaaannd...
    Run away from it. Like we did to the Charmander.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I would throw a ball out of self-defense. Even if we don't catch it, at least it prevented that Pidgeotto from killing us. O_O It will just avoid all our other moves... SO i'm gonna go ahead and throw a ball. :)

I agree with this sentiment.

Throw a Poke Ball and see if we get lucky; at least it will put a breather in between Pidgeotto and us.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Pokeball, go!
    Out of desperation you chuck a Pokeball at Pidgeotto to stop it! The ball hits Pidgeotto directly in the beak, before engulfing it in a puff of smoke. The ball hit the ground and wiggled around for awhile. You and Obadiah though it'd never stop! But then… it did! The ball stopped wobbling and halted! You had captured your first Pokémon, Pidgeotto.

"Well I'll be! And without even weakening it!" Obadiah said as he picked the ball up for you. He looked at it. "That's it! It was weakened. By it's hunger! It must've been scouting for food earlier." Maybe we should stop for lunch?

Your Options
    Stop for lunch
    Don't stop

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    lunch :) we've only eaten once this whole journey and that was 2 days ago

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back