• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Flamethrower
    You command Charmander to attack Koffing with Flamethrower, but it doesn't listen!

"Tackle, Koffing!" The grunt orders, as it slams directly into Charmander.

"Squirtle hit that thing with Water Gun!" Gary told Squirtle. It hit Koffing directly with it. "Sit back, kid. I'll command both of our Pokémon!"

Your Options
    Let Gary handle the fight
    Refuse

Cid

Years
  • I'd say let Gary handle the fight.

Judging from our main character's previous interactions with Charmander, he isn't really fit to be the Fire-type's trainer, is he?

If we become stubborn now, Charmander would be as stubborn towards us.
    Just cheer on from the back and give Charmander all the moral support he needs, okay main character?

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Listen to Gary. He's obviously more skilled than we are and Squirtle beats Charmander, so let him.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Let Gary handle it.
    You concede. You allow Gary to control both of the Pokémon!

"Okay, Charmander! Use Ember!" Gary exclaims, obviously proud of the opportunity to control your Pokémon in your face. But what's this? Charmander refuses to listen to him either! Charmander gives you a sharp determined look. It's a weird look…

"He won't listen to Gary either…?" Ashley says. "Ah! It wants you to command it, but it doesn't think you deserve to…"

"… So it's waiting to see who's gonna take the initiative!" Gary shouted, finishing Ashley's statement! This confuses you, but you get the gist of it: Charmander wants to obey you, but first you must prove yourself!! But how!

"All this bull is borin me! Koffing, fire a Smog attack!" The grunt commands! That attack is hurdling towards Charmander!

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Your Options
    Command Charmander to use Flamethrower
    Jump in front of Charmander
    Just stand there

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    jump in front as an act of bravery..... or stupidity.... can't really tell right now

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Jump in the way!
    You're determined to prove your worth to Charmander, some how! You jump in the way of the oncoming blast of poisonous gas! Not too smart! This gas would kill a human! Suddenly, Charmander leaps over your shoulder and fires a powerful Flamethrower!! The flames fuse with the toxic fumes, and create a huge explosion!!

"Now's our chance, guys! Let's beat it!" Gary shouted!

"Yeah!" Ashley agreed. Gary and Ashley returned their Pokémon to their balls, while Charmander stays out. The four of you rush past the occupied Rockets back towards Viridian City!

Later that night, the three of you chat at the Pokémon Center, while your Pokémon, your Charmander, Gary's Squirtle, and Ashley's Bulbasaur ate Pokémon food.

"I'm sorry that I double crossed you, kid." Ashley explains to you. "You see, I had taken something from the, something important. That's when one of them came after me outside of Pallet Town. Remember? They captured me, and said that if I ever wanted to be free, that I had to find you, and bring you back to them. Why, I don't know. Could you forgive me?"

Your Options
    Forgive her
    Don't forgive her

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    forgive her- i kinda knew she would be the girl from earlier

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Forgive
    "Thank you." Ashley says. She then rises. "Bulbasaur and I are going to head to bed. Been a long day. I take it you guys are too?"

"Nope!" Gary says. "I've lost too much time dawdling with you losers! I've gotta make up for it. I'm headin out to Viridian Forest right now! Smell ya later!" Gary said as he called Squirtle back into his ball and headed out of the center. He is right, though. A lot of time has been lost. Will you try to venture Viridian Forest at night, or wait until the morning? You could use the rest, but it's up to you.

Your Options
    Head out to Viridian Forest now
    Wait until tomorrow
    Ask Ashley to join you through the forest now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back