• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    look out the window- just if the grunts are still poking around

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Take a peek
    You can't sleep. Those Rockets have really gotten to you. You toss and turn, but no dice. You get up and walk over to the window and look out, searching for anything suspicious. There's nothing, and after awhile of staring, you finally begin to grow tired. You figure you're safe to slumber, and crawl back into bed. As you drift to sleep, Charmander gets up. He's been awake the whole time as well. It hops up and looks out of the window. As he watches the star lit night, the pink Pokémon that was watching you from before appears before it quickly, before flying off. This somehow comforts Charmander, and it too goes off to sleep.

The next morning, you get dressed and head out. Your next stop: Viridian Forest! Ashley is nowhere to be seen, so she must've left earlier. Anyway, as you walk through Viridian City, you see an old man lying in the middle of the street, with a small crowd around him.

You hear people say stuff like "Is he drunk?" and "What's going on?" You try to pass, but he quickly pushes you back.

"No one's passin through here until I get my coffee!!"

Your Options
    Try to force your way through
    Tell him to get up!
    Ask him to get up.
    Offer to get some coffee for him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    No one answered my question :(

Oh well, in real life, if some guy wouldn't let me by just because he's to cheap to get his own coffee, I'd ASK him nicely because anger will just make the man more angry.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    offer to get some coffeh- everythings better with coffeh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back