• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Offer
    You offer to go get the man some coffee.

"The coffee I want is only produced in the distant Sevii Islands!" The old man barks. Seems you've hit a wall.

Your Options
    Force
    Challenge to a Pokémon Battle
    Call for authorities

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • How do you know he'd be easy to beat? I'd call the authorities, although seeing as how the only place they're ever at is Cerulean, it may take a while...
    But I figure the battle choice already won, so...
    (Puts on cheerleading uniform)
    Go Charmander! Go, go Charmander!

Cid

Years
  • What an ungrateful old man.

Just challenge him to a Pokemon battle...and knock him and his Pokemon out of the way.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    Screw this, I'm running past him; he probably wouldn't be able keep up and stop me.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Challenge him
    You challenge the old man to a match.

"Hmm… this may be fun. I haven't had much practice in awhile, but…" The old man rose to his feet and tossed up a Pokeball. The ball burst into a puff of smoke as it hit the ground, and out came a Raticate! "I and Raticate have been battling partners for years! No way are we losin to a squirt like you!"

rbspr020.png

Old Man's Raticate Lv.20
    Tackle, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Hyper Fang
    rbspr004.png

Your Charmander Lv.7
    Ember, Flamethrower, Scratch, Growl

You send out Charmander to battle his Raticate. The crowd starts to get excited!

Your Options
    Attack first with Flamethrower
    Attack first with Scratch
    Attack first with Ember
    Wait for Raticate to make the first move.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Flamethrower, we must scorch that thing fast before it beats us, oh you and your raticate have spent years together and it's only level 20 lol, shouldn't it be atleast 40+.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well since it's only one, i say... hmmm...... enie meanie minie mo....... Flamethrower

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Flamethrower, sorry but gotta spam the powerful attack 'cus there's only one of them, and even though levels are less of an item in this, it's gonna be tough.
    You can do it charmander!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Flamethrower
    You command Charmander to use Flamethrower! It fires a blast of fire from it's mouth, directly at the Raticate!

"Use Quick Attack to evade the attack!" The old man exclaims! Raticate does as told and leaps high into the air, leaving a streak of white behind it! Move fast!

Your Options
    Fire another
    Ember
    Scratch
    Dodge

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    in close quarters we won't win, so i say ember so it spurts everywhere around the...... you know what i'm saying, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back