• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Call Oak
    Ring…
    Ring…
    Ring…

"Hello?" Professor Oak says, as his face pops up on the PC screen. "Ah! It's you! How's your adventure going?" You tell Professor Oak about your adventures thus far. "Hmm… well… if you want my honest opinion… you're not that good of a trainer. Negligent, irresponsible, reckless… but it seems like you're trying to improve. What was it that you called about, though?" You tell him about Gary. "Ah, yes! He's captured tons of Pokémon thus far. I'm holding a few of them, but he's carrying his stronger ones. How many Pokémon have you captured?" You hold up the three Pokeballs. Charmander, Nidoran, and Pidgeotto look at Oak's face, and he looks back. "That's… it? Well, at least you're a good enough trainer to make your Pidgey evolve… what? You caught it like that? Er, well, you're just beginning… maybe you should give your mom a call. I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Goodbye." Oak says, as the screen goes black.

Your Options
    Give your mom a call
    Go back and wait

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Call Mom
    Ri-

"Hello?!" It's your Mom. "Oh, hon, it's about time you gave your mother a call! I've been hearing of terrible Rockets, and Beedrill attacking people, and I haven't gotten a wink knowing you've been out there in all the commotion! Where are you?!" You tell her about your adventure, and how you're in Pewter City, though you leave out the stuff about Team Rocket, and the Beedrill attacks. Don't want to worry her anymore. "Ah, that sounds nice. Out there travelling around like your deadbeat father. Oh, I mean, your adventurous father. Yup. Well, just call if you need anything! Remember, mommy loves you!" She says. You log out of the PC.

"Your Pokémon are ready!" The Nurse calls out to you. After obtaining your Pokémon you leave the center.

Your Options
    Head to the Museum
    Head to the Market
    Head to the Gym

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I'd have gone to the museam, but since Gary already has a badge I don't wanna let him get too far ahead of me and decided I'd go to the gym after meeting him at the center.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    The Pewter City Gym…
    You approach the large gym. Several parts appear to be constructed purely of stone and boulders. The doors are huge and intimidating. You push them open and step in. The huge building is dark… and then, suddenly, the lights begin to snap on! The whole building holds nothing but a battle field! The field is pure ground. There are rocks and boulders are scattered abound, giving the arena a mountainous feel. You look ahead, and no one's there, until you hear over a loudspeaker, you hear a voice.

"A new challenger!!? It's been awhile since I have battled someone…" This is weird, as it doesn't match up with Gary's story. You say this to the ominous voice. "Me, battle a boy named Gary Oak? Never. It must've been one of my Gym trainers. They battle for me in my absence, but you, boy…" The voice called as a silhouette rose from beneath the ground on a platform, rising higher into the air. "…You get the real deal." There standing is a shirtless man with toned muscles. His hair is spiky and his skin the same tone as the field. "I am Brock, the Pewter City Gym Leader! I use Rock type Pokémon, because they represent my hard, determined personality!! I never back down, and like Rock Pokémon, you will be crushed under my might!! Do you still wish to battle me?!"

Your Options
    Bring it on!!
    Leave

willwills

The term is 'Golf-Like'
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Is anyone else keeping track, or do they just not care that we're about to take on a rock gym leader without a single super-effective move and 3 pokemon that are weak to rock/ground? I vote leave

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back