• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

misticman

Punk with brains
    Years
    are there other new pokemon than the beginners (maybe allready asked but with so much pages i didn't want to go n look for it)

untitledmike

Overworlder
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 2, 2006
    Hey dark_E i was playing the third hack of this and i noticed there's a skitty blocking the way to get through to one of the cities before you get the first badge and i dont know where to go...any ideas??

misticman

Punk with brains
    Years
    i allready got in verdanturf it was just another way to follow.
    it's pretty hard to find your way to the cities (i'm stuck in dynamicy city)
    p.s:can you give me a hint to get to the next city?

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    misticman said:
    i allready got in verdanturf it was just another way to follow.
    it's pretty hard to find your way to the cities (i'm stuck in dynamicy city)
    p.s:can you give me a hint to get to the next city?

Now go back to Rustboro and go straight north to the docks...take a trip on the boat

misticman

Punk with brains
    Years
    i found it allready but thanks
    btw:this hack RULES!!

to hard this game i'm stuck at moriaheat now can someone give me alother hint? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Yes..first hint..not supposed to double post..just edit last post to add or wait till someone else posts first...as far as the game..where exactly are you stuck?

misticman

Punk with brains
    Years
    oh srry about double post.
    but i'm syuck at to get to the fourth badge i'm at moriaheat or something it's at the desert in north-najio

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Well the thing you need to do if you haven't is make your way to the top of the mountain to fight team magma..make sure you have the mach bike..you'll need itonce done with magma..go inside the mountain..and thenmake your way east in there to the gym

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Can someone give me the hack, it won't download for me.
    Check my sig it has a mirror to it :P

P.S. I've been to Lilycove, but I sort of Cheated to get there (Not the cheats your thinking off)

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Well somehow I ended up bypassing the magma hideout and got myself the 7th badge did the underwater thing and got into "Sootopolis" annd also the submarine cave activated the Groudon event went to Sootopolis and caught Groudon..went to get the 8th badge just to find out the gym leader is awol and challenging the elite 4 but I'm not sure how to get there myself

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    If you are going to ask someone to be your friend, please do so in a Private Message.
    I'd just like to make this public announcement: I'VE NOT PLAYED THROUGH THIS HACK! .________________________.; I'm tired of the incessant messages asking me how to get past this and that area. I've seen the scripts and maps, but I haven't through the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Game doesn't work...

I downloaded the game..and, it doesn't work....
    i'm using visual boy advance and it came up with some error message like "could not read image"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back