• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Did anyone post about how when you fish the character sprite changes to the one from the original game?

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    this game is rilli awsome... i cant beleive u guys r gettin stuck every where lolneway cant wait for the full game too come out :)

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    on dark future, does anyone know how to get surf? I'm lost. I have 5 badges, no surf. Wally's house is blocked by the car guy, so where do I get it.

Juan Jr

X Men Shall Get Revenge on all
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    hiya all i just finish downloadin it yay(ihate my family)

its not working y???????????????????

hi i need help i downloaded it but da screens just white?Y?????????

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    same..................................

i think i no wat 2 do go north

WTF i cant take the safari

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    hi all i was rong bout safair car soz

magnetic if u play plz help me

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Juan Jr. ....Please do not double post..its against the rules...on topic..I only need to get the last badge before I can go to the elite 4..but I have no idea where the last gym leader is..since he's not in his gym..says he went off to fight the 4.

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    to get surf go as far north into the Norman's gym as possible(gym leaders room)then exit using the left door and you'll be in a room with 3 exits(2 locked,1 open)go into the open 1 and there should be a guy with a boat say yes and go on the boat there(don't worry if the boat crashes it's meant to happen)go all around it untill you find a squadron of Team Aqua guys then go on the deck and fight them then you'll see Archie reviving Kyogre then disapearing then the ship will crash on a island go around it (up stairs aswell)until you find a unlocked house that has a guy that gives you surf.I don't know how to get off the island except teleporting with my Kirklia.

Juan Jr

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2006
    help wheres the fourth gym leader?and i defeated team magma but there still at da docks Y??????

Last edited:

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    the 4th gym leader is in the cave (forgot what its called) that has all the magmar/magby/ponyta/growlithe/slugma in it. at like high levels. somewhere deep in that cave, the gym leader has his gym planted in it.

i went through Tomez's gym to get to the ship Dark Future, and then u cant get offa it. Guess that's the end of that beta. Do you know when the next beta gets released?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back