• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    I'm really enjoying the beta so far - loads of glitches, but I'm sure you'll sort them out.
    ....I couldn't help laughing when that man from Devon walked on water, though... ^^; (After giving you the repeat ball)
    I noticed some people still say the same thing as they do on Ruby - will that be changed?

Pikachu_King

Sith Lord: Darth PK
    Years
    Charon-chan said:
    I'm really enjoying the beta so far - loads of glitches, but I'm sure you'll sort them out.
    ....I couldn't help laughing when that man from Devon walked on water, though... ^^; (After giving you the repeat ball)
    I noticed some people still say the same thing as they do on Ruby - will that be changed?
    I noticed some of those too. and I beat the 5th gym, is there any way to go further? (I can't seem to locate wally's house is all, to get surf)

Pikachu_King

Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    In this game, Wally's house is located on Mt. Pyre. I forget how to get there. I used the walk thru walls code.
    lol ^^;; well fiey patyh was a pain in the @$$ to get to the gym, Dark_E you might want to look into shortening firey path :dead: I just did get through it without losing my mind............

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    @ Charon-chan,

Yeah, were still working on that ^^"

@ Pikachu_King,

No, this beta doesn't go futher then Gym5

@ Locke Yggdrasill,

Shut up CHEATER!! Let me do the talking :P

@ Pikachu_King 2nd post,

No no no! That's the reason why the "Magmar Tunnel" (Fiery Path) is that large, maybe I'll even make it bigger!

Pikachu_King

Years
    Dark_E said:
    @ Charon-chan,

Yeah, were still working on that ^^"

@ Pikachu_King,

No, this beta doesn't go futher then Gym5

@ Locke Yggdrasill,

Shut up CHEATER!! Let me do the talking :P

@ Pikachu_King 2nd post,

No no no! That's the reason why the "Magmar Tunnel" (Fiery Path) is that large, maybe I'll even make it bigger!
    :dead: will our saves atlast work with the next beta from thius one? because if I have to do that tunnel again you can bet Ill get a walk-through-walls code, because I am onje of the most impatient people alive :dead:

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
    If you want to Dark E you can use my legendary birds pre-evo forms that I made.
    Pokémon Dark Future
    Pokémon Dark Future
    Pokémon Dark Future

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    This has probably been pointed out before, but when you try and evolve the fire type to it's final form the game freezes. I assume that's because you haven't programmed in the last one yet?

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Charon-chan said:
    This has probably been pointed out before, but when you try and evolve the fire type to it's final form the game freezes. I assume that's because you haven't programmed in the last one yet?

Indeed, the game crashes because the last evolution of the WATER starter: Tigrub and the FIRE starter: ECEPRI aren't programmed in an empty space of the rom.
    There's a little problem with the back sprites of these Pok?mon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Hey, this game is great, but I'm in the first city and I just got the Good Rod. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be there, as I just went fishing and a level 30 Corphish is now facing my level 13 Leguda. XD

Edit: And I'm facing a Roselia called Fyureon. Is it a nickname to confuse players, or a fake that didn't work?

Edit2: Holy smeg, Steglas rocks. O.O

Edit3: There's nothing to stop you going right instead of up at Pineco Rocks... I'm now facing a level 34 graveler. >_>

Last edited:

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Can you creat more map than default it have?? :o How?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Hey, Dark_E, I just found an awesome glitch... If you go right then up near Pineco Rocks (right of the girl with the Roselia) you'll come to this building which has every gymleader in it, plus you can skipto any town. Thought I should let you know.

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
    Years
    Dragonmaster1234 said:
    Where can I find the IPS patch file to patch it?

If your asking about where to patch the IPS file, you need a clean Pokemon Ruby rom, patch it to that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back