• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    um.. Dark_E, in your hack one of the mega/aqua people say the FU** and if some little kid and saw your sig, and download it he might think it is okay to say stuff like that. so, maybe you could replaces with a non-bad word. myself infact could not belive that you put F*** in the game. also, how long til you relase the next verzion (if there is one anyway.) i can't get past the magma hideout in lily cove city, when i enter it it resets. great hack so far though. if i was a teacher and i ask you to hack a rom you would be getting 100% A+ so far. keep up the good work

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Dogboy2709 said:
    um.. Dark E, in your hack one of the mega/aqua people say the FU** and if some little kid and saw your sig, and download it he might think it is okay to say stuff like that. so, maybe you could replaces with a non-bad word. myself infact could not belive that you put F*** in the game. also, how long til you release the next version (if there is one anyway.) i can't get past the magma hideout in lily cove city, when i enter it it resets. great hack so far though. if i was a teacher and i ask you to hack a rom you would be getting 100% A+ so far. keep up the good work

Wow, I though I removed that line... well it's a beta anyway... so whatever...

And I busy with school and all... in a few weeks I'll be leaving The Netherlands for an exchange...

Maybe if you guys are looking at me with big puppy eyes I may just release a 3th version before I leave...

I just had so much ideas for my next hack that I'm not really excited anymore to work on Dark Future.

I will finish it though, but I have to clear my mind first.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    *looks at Dark_E with big puppy eyes* pwse?
    and id like to know how to get to lavaridge town, i dont know where 2 go from mauville city

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    hey umm seing as the link to download it doesnt work, shadowmastermarcus, could you send it to me in a pm?

Years
    H@KKER said:
    hey umm seing as the link to download it doesnt work, shadowmastermarcus, could you send it to me in a pm?
    the game is in dark_e's signature
    that is the oficial
    oh yeah i almost forgot the
    puppy eys:classic:

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    kk i have downloaded your game and i also asked you on msn where to go after watson. well i closed me vba and when i opened it back up to play df it says " Error reading image C:\unzipped\darkfuturer2\darkfuturer2.gba" and when you clock ok it doesn't load ne thing how can i play this game i have deleted it and then empty'd me trash can then tried downloading it again but it says the same ting each time. Plz help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back