• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • i've been counting 1 week down 1 week to go. let's hope that there is no problems that delayed this hack, because i can hardly wait still for it! but i am gonna to have to. man.. i wish there was some way to travel though time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    sorry for n00b question, but I just downloaded the hack, and I don't know what it is a hack of...Ruby or Sapphire...it looks like one of those too, but please help.

Thanks

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • i'll take care of this question. Lkr721993 & zspot9 did you downlad it from Dark_E's sig? then all you do is open up a emulator and then chose the dark future.zip file. Dark Future is a hack of ruby, however it is bigger then the normal ruby ROM, so, the reason the DarkFuture is not a .ips but a .gba is because a IPS patch could damage the orinagel(SP?) ROM and DarkFuture itself. but if you downloaded the .ips patch from one of the pages, delete it and download from Dark_E's sig.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    What emulator are you using, some emulators can't run hacks. Get visualboy advance 1.7 i can't provide the link because it is related to roms.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • 'Please, I don't want any PM's or other messages about people's problems with Version2 or whatever...

Just wait a week (or maybe 2) for the thirth version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2007
    AHA! IT WORKS!!!!

Great Job! Everything looks really good...I've seen some pretty amateur new pokemon sprites, but the new starters look GREAT! I like the variety of wild pokemon, the town layouts...good attention to detail. Keep it up!

One problem, though, when I try to enter Pokemarts, game freezes....has anyone else had this problem?

Years
  • Dark_E said:
    Screenshot please... like I said...
    hey sayd this and than i can walk straight ahead
    Pokémon Dark Future
    Pokémon Dark Future

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Dark_E said:
    Alright, I know, I know, we are working on the Hero and Heroine, please I had enough XD

And yes, again, a change on the map:

Pokémon Dark Future

Showing a new route in West-Najio, that's leading to a little island with some fishers.
    So bring your Fishing Rod and start catching Water Pok?mon!

Crion and Gakto are west of Naljo

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Yeah looking a great hack, mate.

Can't wait for the next beta release! ^_^

Keep up the good work, too. Don't abandon us like Mewthree did so many times...?_?

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • muckers said:
    Yeah looking a great hack, mate.

Can't wait for the next beta release! ^_^

Keep up the good work, too. Don't abandon us like Mewthree did so many times...?_?

Surely I will not =p

If every goes well, this friday the next version will come out... But if something goes wrong, or something doesn't work correct...
    Then maybe the next version will be released n the end of Oktober, since I will be gone for a week on my exchange to Slovakia...

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    But ur this version has som little probs i think
    cuz i battledwith some pokes on level 36 without any badges

sander2505

the pokemonlover
    Years
  • i whas playing the game in pineco ??? i walk trough the forest and then i walked to the right and then you can choose wich way you want to go and i did the right one and then i saved the game and my hero disapeared and i only saw his hairand he whas in the corner of the screen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back