• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    where do you go when team magman steal the submine i surf over but do i need HM dive or somthing? dont tell me but give me a clue of something where to find it or what i have to do?

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • dirtybarz said:
    where do you go when team magman steal the submine i surf over but do i need HM dive or somthing? dont tell me but give me a clue of something where to find it or what i have to do?
    Your Clue is "Lilycove" (I Think, If this part isn't edited and if I remember right)

pkmnfreak said:
    i went 2 slateport city but i cant pass team magma
    There is a way all the way to the left that you can go up
    Here's a Guide of the two Main Events in Slateport in case you ask for more about slateport.
    https://img285.imageshack.us/img285/1913/slateport3ot.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Your Clue is "Mosdeep" (I Think, If this part isn't edited and if I remember right)

hm thanks but....
    i dont realy understand that clue sorry if im being annoying but can you please give abit more information?

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • dirtybarz said:
    hm thanks but....
    i dont realy understand that clue sorry if im being annoying but can you please give abit more information?
    Sorry, meant Lilycove...
    Well, Like I said if he hasn't edited it and If I remember right you are supposed to go here (I haven't gotten that far though and this game is a little different so I'm not sure):
    https://img280.imageshack.us/img280/6600/lilycove0yo.png

I had to fix the link but the stupid PC Database Error kept me from doing it...

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • pkmnfreak said:
    how do i get 2 the 4th gym
    It depends, Send a Screenshot of where you are.

Edit: NVM, forgot... The 5th Gym Leader is Tom in Altinburg City (Petalburg)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    ok...... i think i finsihd the beta version i went to some island then i landed on it there saw loads of glithes evrywhere then when i turn around to surf bk the screen went brown :| sooo i think i wait for the finsihed version then gettin further in the beta :) it great game anyway cant wait for it release

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • Do you have any new release's PLEASE???? I love this hack, it looks fantastic, nice storyline too :D

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    when you are done with the game is every pokemon gonna be in it?
    and also how do you get to atlantica(sootopolis)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    huh.. right ive done the first gym and now i ned to stop the magma guy and get these devon good where do i go and where do i get the hm cut(clue on cuut)

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • tom8915 said:
    huh.. right ive done the first gym and now i ned to stop the magma guy and get these devon good where do i go and where do i get the hm cut(clue on cuut)
    I have no idea where you are, and the cut answer is on the previous Page.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i found a bug, after you meet martijn in the museum and he gives you tm46:thief, if your away from slateport for a while then he'll be back there again and give you another tm46, ive gotten 4 from him. and does anyone kno where i can get to the fourth gym?

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • i can give you a clue, look around EVERYWHERE ;).. hope it helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back