• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • could anyone tell me what level meowth and drowzee evolve?
    And also when you use cut on the wild pokemon grass patches it leaves a strange image on the ground so check it up for the final release

I caught a shiny fearow!!! Lucky me :D

They evolve in the same level like in the Official games.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    They evolve in the same level like in the Official games.

maybe meowth does but drowzee doesn't he's at level 26 now which is it's evolutionary level yet didn't evolve so please stop giving wrong answers!
    Chaos Rush since you can catch ponyta super early in the game did you change it's evolutinary level too? Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Stop asking when certain Pokemon evolve. The idea is to play this game as a new Gen I and play it as if you've never played Pokemon before. If you want to know when they evolve, level them up and find out. There is already a list attached for certain evolutions that require stones etc., so there is no reason to ask.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Stop asking when certain Pokemon evolve. The idea is to play this game as a new Gen I and play it as if you've never played Pokemon before. If you want to know when they evolve, level them up and find out. There is already a list attached for certain evolutions that require stones etc., so there is no reason to ask.

I suppose you're right.Although all I wanted to know was if some pokemon i caught were worth leveling up with the small amount of exp i can grind out of the grass in this beta,or if I should just let them evolve when the full release is out.Sorry if I was bothering any of you :)

Years
  • Well another thing...I can predict champion is your rival.........BLUE!!! SO lets be prepared!!!

If you pick charmander you know what to do....just pick up jolteon...

bulbasure incase pick up grayados!!! with dragon dance and aqua tail!!! or lapras!

and if you have blastoise pick up arcanine!!!!!!!!

hope everyone will win the hard battle with my tip!!!!!

Chaos rush is really accelerating!!!!!

Will he add mega pokemon......I think it will be also okay if he dont add it even...

But sorry i cant predict after pkm league...

Last gym will be Daisy...

Good luck chaos rush!!!

sorry chaos rush i think i have done something wrong....please dont mind...

You are the best!!!!

no one will beat this hack in 2015 remember!!!

currently: this hack ranked #1 already...by hackstar...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Please ban him...
    And about fifth leader and Champion:
    Fifth Leader would be... Daisy, because why not?
    And Champion is Mr.Fuji... i think i want to fight against him, this is pretty original idea.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Well another thing...I can predict champion is your rival.........BLUE!!! SO lets be prepared!!!

bulbasure incase pick up grayados!!! with dragon dance and aqua tail!!! or lapras!

Will he add mega pokemon......I think it will be also okay if he dont add it even...

Good luck chaos rush!!!

You are the best!!!!

there wont be anything related to gen 6 in this game whatsoever so no mega evolutins.As for the champion i don't really think it's Blue,Chaos will come up with something awesome now that Green is in the game too,like for example a Champion Double Battle, with Kamon involved as well (EPIC)

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Well another thing...I can predict champion is your rival.........BLUE!!! SO lets be prepared!!!

Good luck chaos rush!!!

You are the best!!!!

I agree with one thing This Is an Awesome Hack
    As for Champion, no offense But Blue,Seriously? it Sounds Like Something From Orginal Games so No-_-
    Like Twilight said A Champion Double Battle? Sounds Great
    Daisy as a Gym Leader maybe but we will see^_^

PokeEpicStudios

EpicStudios
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    The Viridian Gym Leader still uses Ground-Types and Daisy uses a Sandslash first when you battle her on Route 25. Sandslash is a Ground-Type and the Viridian Gym Leader uses Ground-Types so Daisy is the Viridian Gym Leader. As for the Champion it might not be one of your rivals it might not be Dr. Fuji because he was Retiring from being the Champion of Kanto. I think the Champion would be Something we were expecting in Generation 1 but we never got it because we thought Giovanni would be the champion in Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, and Leaf Green. I think the Champion will be Team Rocket Boss Giovanni.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Personally I think they champion could be one of multiple, I think it's either Green, Blue, Prof. Oak, Giovanni, Dr. Fugi....or Ash maybe (even though he's never won a league).

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2019
    This hack is great! I love the graphics, the battle backgrounds, and everything else!
    I have one thing to point out though.
    When you exit Route 1 and go back to the berry tree, you can get 3 oran berries again. So someone could get infinite oran berries if he or she wanted to. Maybe fix that? (Or leave it no objections to infinite berries =p)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    To everyone that's talking about who will be the Champion, I hate to spoil it already, but Blue will be the Champion. I mean, seriously, the fact that your rival becomes the Champion is one of the things that makes Kanto, Kanto. There's no way I would ever change that.

And also, Ash will never, ever, ever appear in any of my works, because I hate the anime and I am against its existence.

This hack is great! I love the graphics, the battle backgrounds, and everything else!
    I have one thing to point out though.
    When you exit Route 1 and go back to the berry tree, you can get 3 oran berries again. So someone could get infinite oran berries if he or she wanted to. Maybe fix that? (Or leave it no objections to infinite berries =p)
    That is 100% intentional. It's not like the berries are something game-breaking.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • To everyone that's talking about who will be the Champion, I hate to spoil it already, but Blue will be the Champion. I mean, seriously, the fact that your rival becomes the Champion is one of the things that makes Kanto, Kanto. There's no way I would ever change that.

And also, Ash will never, ever, ever appear in any of my works, because I hate the anime and I am against its existence.

That is 100% intentional. It's not like the berries are something game-breaking.

Not really quoting you per se'. But I noticed your signature and saw Giovanni holding a hat. Are you going to edit it some so that he doesn't have a hat in his hand (or anywhere) since his OW doesn't have one?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm not a fan of the anime, but I've seen him in countless hacks so I took a guess. Glad he isn't in this though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Not really quoting you per se'. But I noticed your signature and saw Giovanni holding a hat. Are you going to edit it some so that he doesn't have a hat in his hand (or anywhere) since his OW doesn't have one?
    You haven't seen his OW yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    After I defeated Lt. Surge and walked out the gym green was waiting and told me how to get to Erika then I saved and went to bed. When I woke and decided to play I forgot what she said so I started running back and forth from Route 10 and Vermilion City looking for away to battle the 4th gym leader. It took me quite some time to finely walk up to the sign and read it.. >.> I'm loving the storyline. I can't wait for Beta 2.

Back