• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Demons in Paradise (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Introduction
    As long as mankind has existed he has had the capacity to dream, and the power to share those visions in stories. Legends of magnificent Pokémon and tales of glorious champions, but in this modern age it would seem that these tales are being falsified at an alarming rate. Place once sought after with such vigour that man would die or kill to find are are being shown to have never existed by satellite images of the globe. Technology has killed the mystery in the current Pokémon world and people have closed their eyes on the world of legends. But what if …
    What if there is truth in the tale of an old sailor...

What if some places do exits...

What if...

What if...

What if...

someone had found such a place?

Plot
    Ever since humankind has sailed the sea he has returned with tales of far off lands, paradise islands with riches beyond imagination. Many of these tales are simply the ramblings of a drunken sailor or a story told by a father trying to get his children to sleep at night but some are founded on facts.

In the year 1736 the most recent of a number of strange events at sea happened. A trade ship travelling carrying rare berries from Hoenn bound for Kanto came across an unconscious man clinging to the remains of a raft. After he had been brought round claimed to have been aboard a ship that went missing 3 years earlier. He also claimed that he the ship he was on unexpectedly hit a rock in an area that was charted as open water, in the middle of the night. From there his tale goes on as he said that he spotted an island and was able to swim ashore. The rest of the man's tale is of no real interest but it should be known that he was found as a result of his attempts to leave the island. What is of interest is that he is by no means the first person to recount a very similar tale and this tale sparked the interest of someone who had the power and the influence to go to great lengths to search for the truth.

Isolated from all civilization lies an island that has been left almost completely untouched by humans for well over three thousand years. Here Pokemon live without the interference of mankind. Untouched by the blight of pollution. Not bound by masters. Ignorant of the strength of man's machines. In this blissful paradise they have unknowingly hidden them selves from the world...

...Until now...

...After three thousand years humans have returned to the island, and their intentions are not good.

The humans that have managed to find the island are a group of roughly two hundred Pokémon poachers and although they are out numbered by an astronomical amount, the equipment they have with them more than makes up for it. On board their ship, which is currently moored off the coast of the island, they have the latest in modern weaponry, body armour, transport and communication as well as enough supplies to last well over three months. This story begins on the beach at the edge of the jungle where the sand reaches the water as on that particular morning a large shape became just visible over the horizon.

Rules

• My word is final and I reserve the right to change any rules should I see fit.
    • Abide by the RP section rules this includes making your posts of an appropriate length.
    • No bunnying, god-modding etcetera.
    • Please post frequently and if for any reason you know in advance you will be away for any long stretch of time please let me know.
    • You may create NPC both human and Pokémon.
    • I will be rather lenient on moves you can use any move in your Pokémon's move-set (B/W), that seems level appropriate. Every so often I will give rough estimates of your level. I will let you know when you can choose to level up. Also if you can give a convince me I may allow use of a move that is not in your move-set.

(Remember that you are a Pokemon that has lived their entire life on this island and has never seen a human before.)

Name: (What is your character called?)

Species: (What Pokémon species is your character? To start with only basic and baby Pokémon are allowed. no legendary Pokémon.)

Appearance: (Is there any thing unusual about how your character looks? I would like one paragraph minimum. A picture is optional, but a written appearance is mandatory.)

Personality: (How does your character behave? What kind of things do they like and dislike? Do they have any odd quirks or habits? I advise a minimum one paragraph dedicated to each of the questions asked in this section.)

History: (What has happened to your character over their life, how has this made them who they are today. I would like at two or three paragraphs for this section.)

Last edited:

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    re: this

Name. Holo

Species. Pokemon

Gender. Female

Age. 15

Appearance. She is a small vulpix with golden fur and always wears a silver bracelet

Personality. Holo is very caring loving kind strong fearless brave and protective. Her eyes turn blue and she sees your pain. Given her type she sleeps on a bed of embers and is easily angered.

She loves music and can play a white poke flute. She is very curious and that usually gets her into trouble. She lives in a cave near the valcano! But in her cave is a pool of water she loves to swim in!

History. She grew up in a small village on the island and always trained very hard, but then she discovered that she can sense when someone is going to attack. She grew up with her grandparents. She only uses that power for good! When she was only twelve she went to live with her parents ion a coast where she learned how to swim like a fish!

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Amber

Species: Eevee

Appearance: Amber is a light purple Eevee with large, pending ears in the same colour. Het collar is light pink and extremely fluffy. She also har large, cream-coloured dragonwings. How she got those is unknown.

Personality: Amber is a very supportive kid. Whenever there's trouble, she will help. She is sweet, and despite being quite weak, she's brave. She really likes strawberries, and would even leave a fight for them. She absolutely hates being locked up. She has no weird habits, but she bites her nails.

History: The hate and fright of being locked up is due to a little trauma she had when she was extremely young. Once again, it's unknown how she got her wings, but some pokemon suspect that she is an angel of some sort. Amber herself doesn't believe that at all. She got an enormous love for strawberries when she was 4 years old, when she first ate one. She loved the sweetness! Amber has seen her parents die on holiday to Kanto, and is a brave kid ever since. She was raised in the Johto region.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Hello Raveness and gusfromholland, both of you will have a slot on this RP. There are however a few problems with your sign up sheets, if you would work on getting them sorted out I will accept your applications.

Firstly (and this is my fault partly) you are a Pokemon that has lived their entire life on this one island, you don't have any idea of there being other lands out there like Kanto. Also with this point being a Pokemon you can't stray too much from what your species is meaning you can't be a half human hybrid or have wings. I will allow the purple Eevee, as this island does has some very rare Pokemon on it.

Secondly is to do with a few small details. gusfromholland the fear of being locked up in should be replaced with a fear of enclosed spaces, as their haven't been any people for hundreds of years. Raveness you will have to remove the clothes from your sign up for the same reason.

Lastly both of you try to extend your sign up and stick as well as you can to the guide lines I have set. There is a lot of details in parts of you descriptions so try to expand on them, change the single word fearless into a sentance, "Mark is the fearless kind of person even when he or his friends are in danger he will fight on to protect what he thinks is right."

Carry on with the good work :)

P.S. As your both new here I would like to welcome you to Pokecommunity. ;)

Years
    Thank you for the extra information ^^ Here's my new sign up sheet:

Name: Amber

Species: Eevee

Appearance: Amber is an average sized, light purple Eevee with large, fluffy, pending ears in the same colour. Het collar is light pink and extremely fluffy. She has bright, deep blue eyes. Her paws are slightly bigger than average. She can run very fast with them. Amber's tail is alike the one of a cat. The tip is the same colour as her collar and the rest is also Llight purple.

Personality: Amber is a very supportive kid. Whenever there's trouble, she will help. She is sweet, and despite being quite weak, she's brave. She is also caring, kindhearted and a real optimist but is easily upset about something. When upset, she prefers to leave for a moment to come to herself.
    She really likes strawberries, and would even leave a fight for them. She always had the dream to fly, and fantasizes about it at night. Her biggest hobbies are hanging out with her friends, strolling and cooking.
    Amber hates chores, although she knows terribly well that they're needed. She also dislikes Rawst Berries, because of their bitterness. Another thing she hates are large pokemon, because she can't stand up to them at all.
    She has no weird habits, but she bites her nails. She is trying hard to stop that, though.

History: She got an enormous love for strawberries when she was 4 years old, when she first ate one. She loved the sweetness of the small thing and has mastered many recipies involving them. Amber has seen her parents die in a fight for their lives, and is a brave kid ever since. She can't afford to let their spirits down so decided to fight for them.
    Amber has built her own home inside a tiny cave and has lived there happily ever since. She has found a very good way to keep it hidden, and only her best friends know about her house. She prefers to keep it a secret.
    Because her father always took her on walks in the forest, she has created a love for it and strolls daily. She also did a lot of things with her mother, like cooking, and has become very good at it over the years. Her life has become quite lonely after the death of her parents, but she tries to make the best of it.

Thanks again, and I hope this is better ^^

Years
    Hey there, everyone. Are Pokemon that don't evolve allowed?

Name: Lucien

Species: Seviper

Appearance: Lucien is black-scaled, with red facial markings and diamonds instead of yellow. His eyes are bright blue, as are his tail blade and fangs. The scar across his chest is purple, and he has several smaller scars across his face. Oddly, his tongue is bright orange.

Personality: Lucien is a curious and fun-loving guy. Strange for one of his species, but he actually enjoys the company of other Pokemon, especially those smaller than himself. He is quick to joke or make fun of a situation, and views life as a game. Although he can be mean sometimes, it amuses him so he doesn't care what others think.

He is highly interested in new things, and likes to explore and investigate when he finds them. He likes food, especially Oran and Sitrus Berries. He occasionally pushes people around, and enjoys the feeling of strength it gives him. He has a strong dislike for rules or authority figures, and hates being forced to do things against his will.

He has a few odd habits, such as his lack of personal space. He likes being close to people, both to be friendly and to enjoy how uncomfortable they become. He uses his tail often, slicing up food and eating it off the tip, grabbing people with it or resting it on them, or using it as a pillow when relaxing. He also likes to laugh.

History: Lucien left home at age six, stifling under the rigid rules of his family. He lived on his own, learning how to be self-sufficient and take care of himself, but never losing his care-free attitude. His parents never came looking for him as all children leave eventually, and probably just frgot about him. He temporarily joined a small group of Pokemon living together, but they were distrustful of him, and he wound up being kicked out of the family. He rarely had any lasting relationships as his odd behaviors or general distrust in his species drove most people away. Rather than turn bitter, he embraced the chaos of the ever-changing world, deciding that life was a party to be enjoyed. He lives in a tree, despite it being near a perfectly usable cave. He says it's to throw people off, but he really is just uncomfortable in tight places.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Name: Hoshimi

Species: Vulpix

Appearance: Hoshimi has one bright red eye and one icy blue eye and has a scratch across the right side of her face.

Personality: Hoshimi is a mature Vulpix and believes highly in respect and balance. She is not one to start fights but is not afraid to finish one, she believes in peace but also will defend any she feels deserves it. She is fond of shiny things, especially orbs and is often seen carrying an odd red orb either on her head or on one of her tails, this orb was passed down to her from her father and is her most prized possession, she will do anything to get it back if it is stolen.

History: Hoshimi's mother died after her birth and she was raised by her father, the two lived alone in a more mountainous region of the island where the trees grow large and strong. Together they aided wadering pokemon in need of shelter or protection.
    Hoshimi's father often went exploring to collect berries and other items, while pacing the lower mountain region he came across an area that had recently suffered from a rockslide. The broken ground was covered with pieces of shattered rocks and dust. He searched the rubble and spotted something shiny among the boulders and after moving around some of the dirt and shifting the rocks slightly he uncovered an odd red gem. He didn't know what the gem was but decided to take it and saved it for his daughter.
    The scar that decorates Hoshimi's face was not long after her father had passed away, she was protecting a young lost pokemon, a rattata who was being hunted by a hungry lone houndour, she defended the child and was injured in the brawl, the sight in her right eye had never been the same since but she continues her work despite the incident and as her father had raised her she holds no grudges.

*any better? I apologise for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    (OOC: Here is my sign up sheet.
    @Godzil: Welcome aboard
    @PocketWatch: Firstly you shouldn't be an evolved Pokemon. Secondly flesh out your sign up a little. Also think about the orb, there aren't many people on the island so artifacts like that would be rare, it is possible that you could have found one but not likely. If you provide a good justification in your history for having it then I will let you. An other idea is to have a red gemstone instead, Hoshimi could have found it and just liked it because of the way the light shone on it but hunters could see it and try to steal it off you because they want to sell it, which would work well I think anyway.)

Name: Emily

Species: Petilil

Appearance: Compared to most Petilil Emily is a little bit shorter and slightly plumper. Her face is a pale lilac though her cheeks go a deep red colour when she blushes. Living in the lush jungle means that Emily is a darker shade of green than Petilil that most people are accustom to seeing.

Personality: On first impressions Emily is a rather timid Pokémon, she is rather shy around strangers often hiding behind other Pokémon or plants out of sight. If she does muster up the strength to come out of hiding don't expect her to say much, only nod or shake her head and blush somewhat, maybe managing to whisper the odd word is she is feeling particularly bold. Around Pokémon she knows she is much more relaxed and whilst still being timid she is able to talk normally, though her voice is very quiet. As long as she can remember her mother has been teaching her to act in a lady like manner, so she tries her very best to live up to her mothers expectations.

Emily is fond of berries particularity sweet ones like Pecha but she doesn't like sour berries. She also like lazing in the sun where her leaves can collect sunlight. The dark scares her, which isn't uncommon for grass Pokemon that naturally spend their time in the sun. There are a couple of strange habits that Emily has, she tends to bite her bottom lip a lot for no reason and she is rather a messy eater.

History: For all her life Emily has lived in the jungle, she doesn't remember her father and her mother never talks about him. They move about a lot, roaming the jungle to find fallen berries and avoid predators. Emily and her mother have always been happy together living the simple life of wild grass Pokemon. She spends her days roaming the jungle with her friends and sitting and enjoying the sun, her home is her paradise.

(OOC: We will be starting soon, but I will leave the sign ups open so that more people can join if they wish, four people is enough to get started.)(

Last edited:

Whistle A Tune

Keep breathing
    Years
    It's not stated anywhere but can I assume the goal of the RP is to drive the poachers off the island? Or is it to safely evacuate all the Pokemon off of it?

Reserve me a spot please :]

Name: Darwin

Species: Totodile

Appearance: Darwin looks like most other Totodiles, a light cerulean colored reptile 2 feet tall. He has three connected red spikes on his back and one protruding from his tail. Small yet still lethally sharp teeth infest his the inside of his snout. But, unlike the other Totodile, Darwin has only one fang that sticks out of his mouth when its shut, the other being far too small.

Personality: Darwin is a very carefree, good-natured Pokemon. His sense of humor is very broad and lax so that his gargling laugh is a common occurance. He's very outgoing and loud. He's also pretty lazy, used to the luxuries of playing on the river bank all day until meal time. A lack of manners follows Darwin around and some may consider his bluntness/ habit of speaking what's on his mind fairly rude. He's used to getting what he wants, and is also used to popularity in his tribe, the others happily embracing his humor; Darwin is spoiled and somewhat conceited.

History: Darwin and his tribe of the Feraligatr family inhabited the island's main river, lounging at the top of the food chain. This has led to Darwin having a very easy life that has proceeded without a single tragedy or hardship. He grew up with three younger sisters but preferred to associate with other family's male Totodiles. Darwin's father taught him the ways of the predator so that Darwin is a decent hunter in the water and an excellent swimmer. He has minimal exposure to the rest of the island, rarely ever having had to leave the river bank.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Ive added more/edited my bio, I hope it's better now. If not Ill gladly change it.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Name: Iron Claw

Species:Young absol

Appearance: there is something odd about Iron Claw. She is an absol, so she can sense bad things... Such as natural disasters. She has one form. Her claws are maetalic, with a sharp, silver horn. She kind of looks like dialda, but she is a light pink, with darker pinkish, silver lines... Like dialga.

Personality: Iron claw isn't very sociable. She tends to live in the mountains. She used to be a great leader, untill a rude and cruel charizard pushed her out. She fought back and won. She is a great leader. She tends to be called the shadow hero throught the plains, and coast. Suddenly she just disappeared. No one knew where she went. She collects gold and jewels and gives them to the poor. Iron Claw is still a hero, but only to those who really need it.

History: before Iron Claw was born, her parents ran and hid in the mountains. That is why she fancies them. When she was born, her parents thought her to be a worrier. She was the best in her class, but when jealousy turned to murder, she swore to protect the weak, needy, and anyone who needed it. What happened was iris, the prettiest in the class, saw her talent
    . ( iris was a eevee) iris was so angry, and jealous that she got a bunch of silabe, and murdered Iron Claws perents. That changed Iron Claw' s live forever.

Note: I might not answere on school days sorry:(!
    PS I write a lot. A lot.[/SIZE]

Edited! Thx

Last edited:

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    @PocketWatch: That's much better you are accepted.
    @Whistle A Tune: Firstly that is the direction that this RP will be heading in, firstly we will be too weak to fight the hunters and so we will have to run, long term well I don't want to say too much now :badsmile:. Secondly you are accepted.
    @Black Hawk: A reasonable sign up, I do have one problem with it, that is the three form thing, just pick one form please. You can have the move Flash if you want to be able to glow and you can pick any combination of colours you want but not glowing as a colour. Please change it so I can accept you.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    re this

[SIZE="a"]Ok I edited my forum so its better!![/SIZE]

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    re this

[SIZE="a"]Yeah when can we start and I can't do it on week days cuse my mom takes away my iPod yes I am using my iPod.[/SIZE]

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    @Raveness: It's still too short make try to get at least a full paragraph on each part, or use one of the other sign up sheets as a guide.
    @Black Hawk: Good but make sure that you have read through your sign up properly "She is the only absol that can... Change." this doesn't make sense because you then put "She has one form." so what does she change into, as I don't want you to be anything other than an ordinary Pokemon in this RP please remove it.

The RP will begin shortly, please await further instructions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back