• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Demons in Paradise (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Sharpedo mark V: "Sergeant"

Only the dull throb of the engine broke the silence aboard the ship, it was 1 AM and most of the crew were asleep. A persons foot steps punctured the eerie quiet, stopping only when they reached the door to a cabin. There was a sharp knock on the door, a moments silence, then another.

"What is it. I'm sleeping." Came the response, to the knock who ever said it did not sound happy.

"Were nearly there Sergeant." Was the only reply.

There were a few groans from the room as the person inside got up. The door opened revealing a man around six foot tall wearing a green tank top and camouflage combat trousers, apparently he had slept in his clothes. His hair was grey and in a crew cut style and he looked in his mid forties. Despite his age he was in top physical condition. The Sergeant headed up to the communications room and the sailor that woke him wandered off to get on with his duties.

There were three people already in the communications room when the Sergeant got there. All of them were important members of this venture.

"Let's begin then shall we." Said the youngest member of the team a man of about twenty wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He picked up a laptop and brought up a satellite map on the screen detailing their destination.

The island: Emily

That morning the jungle was willed with chatter long before dawn, a dark shape had been seen on the dusk(west) horizon and Pokémon were going to the beach to see it, though Emily didn't know that yet. She had just been woken from her rather pleasant nights sleep by a rather noisy Murkrow and was struggling to go back to sleep. She was laying on a small rather simply made bed of reeds and grasses, with a large leaf over her to act as a blanket. She looked over at her mother who was still asleep. A while later a slight scuffling sound attracted her attention.

"Who's there?" she managed to get out.

"It's me." came the reply and a small Oddish popped it's head out of some long grass. "Have you heard about the thing that they have seen?" It chanted excitedly.

"What thing Lex?" Emily asked.

"I don't know actually but it's down near the beach. Are you coming?" Lex asked.

"I'm not nocturnal like you." Emily said.

"Yes, but are you coming to take a look?" Lex asked again.

"Well." Said Emily looking over at her still sleeping mother. "As long as we are back before dawn."

"Deal." Said Lex as he dashed off through the grass towards the beach.

Emily stopped along the way to wash her face and take a drink from a few drops of dew, but eventually they reached the beach. As promised there was a dark shape but it was now quite close and looked very big. There was also a much smaller shape that seemed to be getting closer. There were many other Pokémon on the beach so Lex and Emily stayed out of sight hiding in some long grass in case of any predators.

(OOC: Ok well your first post should be you heading to the beach beacuse you have heard news of the odd shapes which are in fact the "Sharpedo mark V" and a smaller boat launched from it but remember you don't know that. P.S. Black Hawk that is fine you are accepted.)

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Iron Claw crossed the mountains with ease. She had heard the a large creature was washed up on the beach. As she came to the coast, she noticed a large group of Pokemon. No one saw her arrive.

A few minutes later she wanted to get closer. "Excuse me, but may I get throught?" she asked the oddish in front of her.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Up in the mountainous part of the island news of the odd mass in the ocean was just reaching the ears of a lone Vulpix. The reddish brown pokemon had been sitting up on some high rocks, watching for any pokemon that may draw near when a small flock of pidgy flew just above her, chattering quite loudly about the mystery off the beach.

"what on earth is all this ruckus about?" Hopping down from her perch the young pokemon made the decision to go and find out for herself. She made sure she had put any valubles away and with her red gem on her head she set off down the mountain to find out why the pidgy were concerned.

After a while she began seeing more and more pokemon, each seemed to also be determined to get to the beach. She noticed parts of different conversations, there seemed to be an odd dark shape off the beach with a smaller one that some say was getting closer. Could it be just a large sea pokemon? Probably not from the comotion that was being made about it.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    re this

[SIZE="a"]Ok can I have two characters???

Name. Debbie

Age. 20

Species. Human

Gender. Female

Appearance. I'm workin on it...

Personality. Strong brave willing responsible caring smart kind friendly

Bio. As a girl she always was able to befriend Pokemon easily. When she was twelve she was attacked by an absol, that's when she met T.T a brave torrtera, who saved her from the absol. They have been best friends ever since.[/SIZE]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

Name: Loki (Low-Ki)
    Species: Lotad.

Moveset:
    - Absorb
    - Leech Seed
    - Water Gun
    - Tickle

Appearance:
    Loki doesn't have any abnormalities, he is like most just a normal lotad. Though he is able to use his lilly pad to protect himself from incoming attacks (within reason, obviously can't deflect hyperbeam; but could water gun or bullet seed etc.) He is also able camouflage using his pad to float on the surface of the water so that his body remians hidden underwater while his pad is visible on the surface imitating a regular lillypad. He can walk no his two back legs for a short while but prefers to walk on all legs.

Personality:
    Loki is a fun, quirky individual who loves to play and explore. Naturally curious, it usually wanders off - most of the time unintentionally - due to his vast curiousity in the things he could find. In many cases, his natural eagerness to explore lands him in a sticky situation, often needing the assistance of others to help him wriggle his way out. Due to his curiousness however, he is often able to see what most overlook, giving him an extreme advantage when it comes to treasure hunting.

Having lived in and around water for his entrie life (Small ponds and streams), Loki has a natural love for water and swimming. He is a great swimmer and spends most of his time in water. Over time he has devloped a little habbit which includes blowing littler bublles on the surface of the water, and often does this when he's overwhelmingly excited.

Likes: Exploring, Shooting people with watergun, riding on other pokemon, finding treasure, fighting/battling, indulging in his secret stash of Oran Berries.

Dislikes: Bitter Foods, Dehyrdation, Deserts and Dry places, The Beach (Prefers fresh water).

History:
    Loki really doesn't have a history, well.. only to his knowing. He has never known his parents and has been raised by a Mother Shrifty, living with her and her two seedots and nuzleaf along with the friends he's made with the local island pokemon. For all Loki knows, this is his family and even though he may not know about what truly happened when he was young he knows deep inside that one day he'll find out. But for now, he is content and happy, living a normal life.

With the support from his friends and family on the island life hasn't been any better for Loki. His aspiration to explore the depths and mysteries of the island may be a big one, but one that he is truly workng hard to achieve. Now with a mysterious vistor to the island, adventure is inevitable and it looks likes his friends are in for the ride too. Nothing could be sweeter.

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Iron Claw stood there waiting for for an answere. She realized they were scared of her. "sorry. I'll find another way to see." she walked away from the group.

Iron claw turned around, and bolted towards the group. She leaped over all of the Pokemon and landed in the sand. She looked around. "everyone. Listen. This ... creature might be dangerous, and yet... It might be kind." she stood quietly.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Hoshimi reaches the beach and the commotion grows louder, exclaims of fear and concern, excitement. The whole beach was lined up with curious pokemon, one jumped up and took center, trying to calm the chattering creatures and give a note of caution. She sat on the edge of the beach, studying the odd shapes on the water silently.

Years
    Amber gazes at Iron Claw. She's incredibly curious. "Who might this creature be?" she asks. "And about that 'dangerous' part... What do you mean? Do they have weapons?" She turns around and looks around her. "Maybe we... we can all become friends with them! They can't be that bad, can they?"

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Loki glided along the water in a rush of curoisity. After feeling the chills of ripples that shuddered his body just a few seconds beforehand. He figured that something quite big could have only been the cause. With the squeaky chatter of a flock of Murkrow flying past and an infuriated Poliwrath who seemed to be disturbed by a rather keen looking oddish and petilil scuttiling through the dense forestry, he listened carefully to their conversations, eager to know more about the crazy and sudden events;

'Ugh stupid kids..wrath..waking me up over what apparent;y is some sort of black thing pfft..poli..kids and their adventures.'

'Murrr.. To the beach! to the beach!...Murkrow Murkrow!"

'Looks like I'm going to the beach!' he claimed joyfuly, a smile spread across his face.

Walking slowly through the deep shrubbery, avoiding rocks and sand pit-holes he finally reached what seemed to be the beach. Only it was crowded. Extremely crowded. Pushing his way through the crowd, whom all glared out at the ocean to what Loki soon came to see.A dark silhouette growing larger by the minute. Loki stood there encaspulated by the presences of such an unusal and mysterious thing.

'What is this?' he asked.
    A few pokemon, including Weavile shook there heads, their eyes knowing nothing either.
    'Okay...hmph' he replied, deep in thought.

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]Iron Claw knew that she would have to explain...
    "We could be friends, or... Or he, she, or whatever it is... Could be terrified of us." she knew she had made a good point. " I'll tell you what, if he jumps and is scared, he will want to protect himself." she said, noting the stick like weapon. Then she picked it up, and crushed it in her mouth. "This is obviously a wepon." everyone looked at her. She looked down at the creature. It moved! "everyone! Back into the forest! Wait for my command to come out! ... GO!"[/SIZE]

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    @Curious.: Hello, you are accepted
    @Raveness: No second characters and no humans. Also you still haven't expanded your first sign up.
    @Black Hawk: What weapon is your last post on about, yes the humans will have guns but they haven't landed yet please don't get ahead of the story.
    Also I know a lot of you are new here but your posts need to be longer. Make sure that you have read the role play section rules which give guidelines for minimal post length.

Years
    Amber looks around in terror due to the panic and bolts off. She hustles to het self-built house and crawls into her bed, waiting for the sign. "Everything's going to be okay, it's just a... thing..." she ensures herself. "There's no reason to panic..."
    Shuddering, she stands up from her bed and walks over to a waterwell for a little drink, to calm herself down.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    re this

[SIZE="a"] fixed it can I start???

As holo looked out at the sea she wondered what is that?! I'm gonna go check it out!

After that she elegantly dived in to water exept...

I don't want to rush the story but

About half way to the water she hit something hard that knocked her out...[/SIZE]

Last edited:
    Years
    After calming down a bit, Amber decides to take a tranquil stroll through the forest. She enjoys the soothing air, but still is very tense about the events that happened today. Her life is going to change, now that many odd, new creatures know about the island. How is she going to seize them?

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]"This is odd.." thought Iron claw. She stood on the beach alone. She took a deep breath in. "the sea air is nice" she thought to herself. "unlike the thin air on the mountain."

She knew something bad would happen. Very, very bad.

Iron claw turned and walked towered the surf. She felt the cool water on her claws. " What IS that thing..?" she thought. She no longer heard the chatter of Pokemon behind her. But there was something there. No, not all the Pokemon had left.[/SIZE]

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Attention to everyone, I just wanted to make this crystal clear. The humans have not yet landed. There is a ship in the water and a small boat, but you can't make out any details of them yet. Nothing has washed up on the beach. If you have already posted feel free to interact with outer players, should they wish to interact back but please wait while the rest catch up.

Black Hawk, PocketWatch, gusfromholland and Raveness your posts need to be longer, the role play section rules state.
    Minimum for in character (IC) posts is 1 nice paragraph = about 4 lines of text on a fluid width skin. This is to keep the Roleplay Corner free of extremely fast paced, spamming RPs where the story is lost into nonsense. Yes, it has happened.

One liners will be deleted on sight, and infractions will be given if you make very short posts repeatedly.
    If you do not start sticking to the role play section rules I will be forced to expel you from this role play, which is not something I want to do. Consider this a warning.

On top of this Raveness I have not yet accepted your character. A Vulpix with Water type moves is not acceptable if and only if you remove the Water type moves bit you are accepted.

P.S. If you have not yet looked at the role play section rules I suggest you do a link is here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6892114#post6892114.

Years
    Sorry! I'll do my best to make longer posts!

Amber feels a warm breeze, brushing her purple fur aside and making her grin.
    The sun shines brightly, calming Amber down.
    Suddenly, a tension fills the air.
    This is where her parents died. This is where the Ursaring attacked.
    She suddenly gets a little flashback, where she snaps out of after a few seconds.
    Panic takes her over again and she starts running at full speed.
    What if Ursaring strikes back, kills her friends, just like he tore her parents apart, years ago?
    This must be a wicked nightmare, and she must wake up from it.

Now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back