• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Demons in Paradise (T)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Amber screams in terror. "Iron Claw, you're bleeding!"
    She pulls herself loose from the Absol's grip and takes a look at it.
    "Seems like you need to go to a doctor, this is severe."
    She looks back, to where the bomb has landed and sees some sort of crater.
    At a time like this, Amber can't be scared and she dashes closer to the pit to investigate.
    It looks like an ordinary crater, but she just knows it's more than meets the eye.
    Leaning in closer, she descends to take a very good look inside.
    There's just one thing to conclude: something terrible is about to happen.
    "Looks like nothing's here..." she whispers. "but it sure smells weird inside here."

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    Iron Claw sniffs the air. "Odd...." She observes the crater, next to Amber. "This is the weirdest... I mean... I... don't know..." She stares at the huge crater. "You need to get home... Amber and Emily." Iron Claw looked around. "This... Is.....War" sadly she sat down. Then, Iron Claw said "Amber, get Emily home.... Then.... Then," she winced in pain "Then please... get a ... doctor." Iron Claw was loosing alot of blood.

(OOC: Sorry for the short posts.. lots of homework)

Years
    Amber shakes her head violently.
    "Not without you."
    She looks around and dashes off.
    A little later, she returns to Iron Claw and takes care of the injury by washing the dirt off and rubbing the sap of a leaf over it.
    "It may sting a little, but it's most certainly the best."
    She then bandages it carefully.
    "This is how my mother took care of wounds. She was very skilled." she smiles a little.
    "And I don't want to go home yet. If I have to fight for my home, I will do that, whatever it takes!"

Years
    The explosion, and Iron Claw's shove, send Lucien flying into the bushes. When he manages to free himself, he comes back to find Iron Claw being tended to. "As much as I love huddling together during an attack, we should move." He moves forward, gently wrapping Iron Claw in his coils. "Let's move, my little Pokemon. If you can't walk, climb up! If you can, get going, double time!"

Years
    "Lucien is right," Amber says, "let's move it!"
    She jumps up, uses her large paws and strong legs to make it in one jump.
    While she tries to maintain her balance on the ground, she makes small gasps.
    Tension and fear is officially taking over her body.
    Trying to make a move, she cringes and winces.
    "I'm scared..." she trembles.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Posts that break the four line rule have been becoming an increasingly bad habit. These four lines are on a decent sized computer monitor, usually a 1200x800 since that is the average size these days. I suggest that everybody makes their posts a lot longer before I lock this thread up for good. You have already been warned several times, please follow the rules as they are there for a reason.

If you need to re-read the rules, click here to view them. I will not tolerate blatant ignorance or maybe even deliberately ignoring these things for much longer, guys. Please fix your posts. Four lines are not hard, I've done it in this post alone and I'm sure you guys have a lot more to write about than what I've got to say. Go into detail, write about small things your character does. I don't really mind what you do in your posts, as long as you follow the rules.

Also, gusfromholland.
    Posts that are written
    like this do not count.
    They must be four full lines.
    Not four short sentances.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    I have decided to close the RP. It is becoming increasingly harder to adapt to plot changes that are unexpectedly thrust upon me and the continuing short posts have really become a problem. The rate of posts in this RP has been very high, if I have one bit of advice for the remaining players it is try to slow your post rate down a little and spend more time working on your posts. I am sorry for deciding to to do but I am struggling to keep this going on the path it should be. I wish you all the best in your future at Pokecommunity.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
    Well it was fun while it lasted. I had alot of homework, and studying to do. That's my posts are short. That was fun. Too bad The Warden. Ok Well, I'kk make an RP about pokemon rescue team.
    gusfromholland, Godzil, if you want to you can join. Actualy, I'm not finished yet... I will be soon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back