• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Once you get the houses into the game, could you show us a screenshot of what they look like GBA style? Great job, BTW.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Yeah but I'll have to repoint, would everyone be happy if it doesn't appear in UNLZ but you can still insert it through it by write to rom and setting the offset?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Thanks, at the moment I'm doing the title, I've done it but I'm not getting the palette 100% as of that red thats featured in the bubbles background. I'll just lower the red in RGB.
    EDIT- Here you go all you do is change the red colouring to black to get it accurate
    Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

The version logo is incomplete and the eyes and circle on it's chest glow. I tried to make it look like the one released. Comments?

Edit: If people would like I'll show a new video soon, wih new music, and I've still not done the trees...Anyone feel like having a go? ^ read above ^
    Also criticism on the title please it's meant to look like the real one - see a pokemon site for pics

Last edited:

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    It's about time for this...

So here's the video I said about, hope you all enjoy it. Ah, problem - anyone know a good free host? - Not youtube, it's not clear enough - or is anyone willing to host this for me?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    It may be tommorow now, I've put it in a zip and reduced it from around 400mb to around 8mb - it may take a while so... What does everyone think of the title?

Last edited:

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    I thought I answered the question: are yu adding new pokemon? - well I didn't so sorry, however I gave an answer further back tht would give you you'r answer. But yes, I am however I don't have a copy of the tutorial as it's been removed, if anyone ha it please PM it to me. Thanks.

Anyway as of it being a large file it's only for download as I'm not waiting about 5 hours for it to upload to google - feel free to upload this to youtube however. Its in a zip file and is 8.65 MB. I've never used megaupload before so I don't know if you have to wait for a download ticket or anything like rapidshare.

Anyway get your video here: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=3SO7OGM6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Downloading it now. Done

Extracting from archive (taking for ever!). Done

Watching. Done

It looks pretty good. Aside from the obvious (and understandable) glitches, it's gonna turn out to be great.

Keep working at it.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Zerus:Thaks but it's not a matter of just being good at things, my first hack was awful, my second I posted here and it got completed, but had no intrest. Since that I stuck at it until I developed my skills further and now I'm doing this. So what I'm trying to say is everyone is as good as everyone else, it's just a matter of learning so keep at it and you'll get better.

EDIT: Thanks Knasper and [ray.z]
    EDIT x2: My sig may give you a hint to what I'm doing now,

Last edited:

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    The video's nice. Good job. I hope to see some more improvements soon. Nice music and stuff. That's not the real D/P music though, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back